Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:05:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoin now?  (Read 2025 times)
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

If I am still have extra money, i would definitely buy more BTC. Because I know, whenever Bitcoin hit the value, it will always surpass it.

Last December 2017 was the highest soar of BTC when it was hit 20K USD.

January to March was always the most critical months for not only with BTC, but for others crypto currencies too.

I will wait till July to watch how Bitcoin will raise more higher than last year.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

If I am still have extra money, i would definitely buy more BTC. Because I know, whenever Bitcoin hit the value, it will always surpass it.

Last December 2017 was the highest soar of BTC when it was hit 20K USD.

January to March was always the most critical months for not only with BTC, but for others crypto currencies too.

I will wait till July to watch how Bitcoin will raise more higher than last year.
If I have a savings and a money to consider to buy bitcoin right now then I would definitely didn't hesitate to buy this time because this time is considered to be the time where I have the possibility to afford to buy even a single bitcoin of mine. And I wish I had that potential to buy bitcoin for my future purposes.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Crystacool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:29:41 PM

Yes, I bought two bitcoins for $6,500, and I think the price was close to the cost of the job, and I chose to buy.
Now I'm glad I made the choice, how smart it was, and now that the price of bitcoin is back to $8,000, I believe that bitcoin is returning to normal and will soon reach $10,000.
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

I can not even buy bitcoin, so deep regret. will there be a decrease of bitcoin by the end of this month? I will wait a little more down to be able to buy 1 bitcoin.
ZenRoy

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

That $6k level was a good buying opportunity, but I think it is only for a short trade since there seems to be not enough momentum to sustain an uptrend.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

Yes. I think it's the perfect time to store some bitcoin. Today the price is low but tomorrow the price will be high undoubtedly. I think it may be a strategy to buy some bitcoin now as the price is low. When the price will be high then I might sell the bitcoins. As a result this extra money will be my profit. To me I think this might be the biggest advantage of crypto currency. So why not I take this advantage. So I would like to buy bitcoin and then sell them at high price.

geoffrom

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

I think it's a great moment for buying bitcoin, ethereum, ...
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:14:21 PM
Merited by Star_Bucks (3)

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?

Honestly, I don't have money to buy Bitcoins today for I used it to buy an important thing. However, if I have money, I would buy some of it for this was the good time to earn bigger profit in the next months or weeks. I am so eager to buy Bitcoins because it drops less than half this times compared to the previous dumps. Given the fact cryptocurrency was like a gamble, we should not stay safe, we need to take the risk to gain your wanted profit.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

Yes! Buy bitcoin is necessary, and right now! It does not matter what it's worth
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?

not right now i only see bitcoin go up because yesterday i already bought bitcoin when price went down to $ 6k waiting for bitcoin up to sell it.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cetel

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

At this price , of course Yes
sakib.bro

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:53:54 PM

not yet
im waiting for getting bitcoin more down
then i will buy Smiley Smiley Smiley
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

Yes I buy Bitcoin my extra money is going to Bitcoin. The perfect timing to buy Bitcoin is now because the value is low. I think the best time to sell it is in the third to fourth quarter of the year. Last year the Bitcoin increase rapidly in third and fourth quarter. I think it will be the same because many will buy Bitcoin now a days and sell it when the holidays is near. This is just my opinion but I believe a high risk is a high reward. Good luck.
So do I, and here I want to say that now a day, I keep on wondering that what is happening with the price of bitcoin, there has to be some strong reason because the price of the bitcoin has really taken a big dip. But in the end I am hoping (Fingers crossed) that whenever bitcoin took a dip, the comeback was always stronger and more profitable, so this is the only hope due to which i am trusting bitcoin with my investments, and also hope its price will be goes to rise in coming month.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

Hello,

i have been buying bitcoin despite the recent fall in price, but it so unfortunate that i was not have much fiat with me when price falls to $6000 and now its back to 8k+.
what a big lost to me, i would have made some good money, anyway it all good thank God price has started moving up again
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

never doubted the temporary fall course
bingo! we are buy
Fall of bitcoin is every time come for very short time, with a few time we will have bright future but waiting is most important, buying now is the time because price of bitcoin is not very high if we will buy bitcoin today it will be profit worthy but waiting more can be dangerous for us, income with bitcoin is one of the best source of making money so buy now will be right thing for us so I am going to buy right now.
RheamaeElbanbuena

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:00:53 PM

Yes, when I buy a bitcoin and the price is low when the bitcoin grows bigger and I can accumulate for my family or children who are in need for their school because I have not paid for their school at large when i get a lot of money here on bitcoin ..
Icey47

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

Still waiting for Bitcoin to break above $10k with volume. Otherwise, I don't think that it is back on an uptrend.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

Yeah,I am buying bitcoin now bbecause this is the best time to buy bitcoin.Generally I buy bitcoin when the price is very low just like now.And sell them when the price is very high and earn a lot profit.So if you also want to earn a good amount of profit then buy bitcoin now.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Azizjon92

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

Still waiting for Bitcoin to break above $10k with volume. Otherwise, I don't think that it is back on an uptrend.

I think he'll get back to his position. maybe after a week, maybe after a month but I think he will return to 10K and above
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

If I do have the funds to afford bitcoin now, I will purchase bitcoin now. Bitcoin dumped tremendously and it is really a good to be a long-term investment now because its value is much lower than its peak value. I do have faith that bitcoin will pump because if you look at the demand curve of bitcoin year by year, we can see that it is normal that the value of bitcoin will dump at some time because its value is continuously fluctuating but in some time, it will regain its value and that's where the wait of holding will be worth it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: