Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoin now?  (Read 2025 times)
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

No been looking into other coins.
Viellefox1025

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

Still on wait mode. Wait for a cheaper price but i will buy by the end of the quarter!!
JennetCK

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:53:36 PM

Yes. Precisely. This is the right time to buy bitcoin. You have to take advantage of the price right now because it is too low. When the price goes up again, there's your profit. All you have to do is to wait, observe and have more patience. If the price goes down again, don't panic and take the risk.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:01:32 PM

Yes, this time is perfect to buy bitcoin. It is easier to buy bitcoin at this price than at $20k. Don't you agree?
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:29:11 PM

I'm earning some tokens for me to be able to buy bitcoin soon. So for now I have to work hard for the campaign and work hard on my job, I think I can combine my earning then bitcoin for my self.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Alexandr210774

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:54:33 PM

It all depends on how big the knowledge is in the crypto currency. It is possible and in this market to earn money, naturally with the mind. If you store the part in the USD, you can buy crypto currency. In any case, the profit will be. But this is my point of view. In such situations, one does not need to listen to anyone, but it is necessary to draw their own conclusions and build on them. So that there are no guilty.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:06:33 PM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?

I think bitcoin is taking its support at 8k, reason being that the price is lingering around that range. In my own opinion, I think when it passes 8k, the break to an uptrend would be confirmed and until then will I start buying.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

What is the point of comparing countries  Huh we understand you are lagging with the basics of crypto currency work flow, it is based on the demand and supply and of course few countries ban using crypto currencies but if we keep analyzing we can find all the possibilities to deal with crypto currencies.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:31:15 PM

Hello everybody! I understand that not everyone knows that now there is a global sale of all coins and bitcoin! such sweet prices will no longer be, buy now who has the opportunity and invest your money in the right coins! In March we will see a very serious growth of the entire crypto world!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:30:22 PM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?
Right now I'm not buying anything because I just lack the funds, the past year drained all my funds available for investment and I will need some time to gather more but if I had the money to invest I will invest in bitcoin without a second thought the price we are seeing is a great entry point and one that we are not going to see many times in the future.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:37:19 PM

No, I am not buying bitcoin right now. Because my all money already on Bitcoin and altcoins  Grin If I had more money then i can buy more bitcoin. Because I am pretty sure, after one or two months bitcoin price will increase. So, if you buy now, you will get profit after few days. So, My formula is just to buy and HODL your future money.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

Hello,

Go and invest. Don't be scared and just jump right on the boat. Just kidding. Study it first before considering a heavy fiat money investment. I myself would buy now considering how much the price have gone down recently. Let the fuds come so that when the price goes sour, you can buy more.

abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:17:55 PM

I hold some btc but im not buying btc now...not because i not believ in it but just because i want to buy some cheap tokens that i believ in their potencial...i wish that my investment strategy will be more profitable
adadaorlina

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:28:17 PM

Generally I buy bitcoin when the price is very low just like now. Bitcoin dumped tremendously and it is really a good to be a long-term investment now because its value is much lower than its peak value. Additionally I had BTC in my wallet. Thus I am holding this crypto now. I am just waiting for the pump that should come, I believe.
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

Hello,

Good job for those people believe that it's the bottom and didnt reach lower than that, i hope people will now learn that bitcoin will not go way below $4k now. At the current price of $8.7k right now i believe it's just a matter of time that bullish market will start maybe after chinese new year?  Grin
Actually during this thread made i bought some alts and in just a span of 2 weeks i made a good profit with small pumps and thanks to market correction and those weak hands  Grin

viarathel

Activity: 243
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

Yes, I believe the bitcoin price has reached its lowest point, this is the best time to buy bitcoin, it's time to buy bitcoin and hold it for the next few months because I'm sure the Bitcoin price will stabilize or go up fast.
allycn

Merit: 110

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:50:44 PM

Missed out on the big dip, but still managed to invest a bit more when it was lower than it is right now. I am happy to see that prices have started to stabilize ... and I think I will stick to hodling for the time being. I am a bit ad I didn't invest in some extra LTC as well (still a decent price, but 110 would have been better).
agook

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

Hello,

The market it's at it's lowest, this is the moment you get in, not out!
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:54:42 PM

I'm trying to decide if I want to buy some now while it's under $9k or wait until it hits the $7k range again. I guess I'll play the waiting game.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Sampson7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:03:55 AM

YES i buy bitcoin and safe them in my ecryted wallet. Buying bitcoin will mainly be the order of the day in the nearer future ...its an enhancement towards manufacturing and global interaction through business advertisement and many other deveolping ideas. This draw down is an excellent opportunity to buy a lot of coins, including bitcoins, very profitable. Take advantage of this, and you will definitely be in a bigger profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: