Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoin now?  (Read 2025 times)
Zdmitriy

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:38:40 AM

I bought the cue ball at 19000 and almost immediately began to fall ,so I think now to buy but I'm afraid that it will drop even lower when you buy))
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:47:19 AM

Yes. The best time to buy into a particular thriving market is when it is depeened. So buy now at this price and reason it if it reached say 12k. Dats double of ur investment Bro.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:49:23 AM

Bitcoin goes up today, buy and get more profit! Today is also the last day as Chinese calendar!
Wish you a good year trading Smiley
DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:55:19 AM

If you have the money, right now is probably a good time to buy.  Be safe out there and don't spend more than you can afford to lose.  Smiley

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
kyenkirke1976

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:07:03 AM

yes but small volume only just the amount that acceptable for me whenever the price is continously go down.
TrevorSmith

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:12:49 AM

yes i am buying, i think its still great time to buy
Toden1379

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:34:25 AM

Currently I'm just holding. Sometimes buying in when budget permits it. Most people I know who are into crypto are also just holding as they went in when the price was high during the last quarter of 2017.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
maruf9522

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:35:54 AM

yes i am alowes trying buy bitcoin , i know btc give me good result , i love alowes btc , i think soon btc  again  big pump
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:36:47 AM

Currently I'm just holding. Sometimes buying in when budget permits it. Most people I know who are into crypto are also just holding as they went in when the price was high during the last quarter of 2017.
yes if indeed the money used to buy is not great I think it can only hold it and now the best moment to hold. but if you currently have a large capital will definitely buy bitcoin because it has a low price.

Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:38:59 AM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?
Yes, I bought bitcoins a bit from my working income. Because the current bitcoin is falling in price. And I believe that bitcoin prices will soon rise.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:39:39 AM

If you have the money, right now is probably a good time to buy.  Be safe out there and don't spend more than you can afford to lose. Yes. The best time to buy into a particular thriving market is when it is depeened. So buy now at this price and reason it if it reached say 12k. Dats double of ur investment Bro.
Actually, I never buy Bitcoin. But all I do to get Bitcoin is by collecting it. I have a side-job to earn and collect Bitcoin for my future investment. If you want to buy, I think I can give you some advice from my experience. This decreasing price is the right time to buy Bitcoin. Why ? That is because this decreasing price is so huge and if you buy right now, you will get a lot of profit when the price of Bitcoin is already become normal and go up again. You must believe that the price of Bitcoin will become normal again. And I think for those people who already know Bitcoin for some quite years, they will understand what I am saying. Do not wait a little more longer, because you do not know what will happen in the future.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:40:32 AM

I am feeling, that soon we will see something near 12-14k and then comeback to 6-8k and it will become a new bottom..... anyway, I am buying now :3

bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:43:43 AM

No need to be hurry, just take your time because in this month the price won't change so much.
Bitcoin is back to it's real price (around 8k~9k) so just take your time and wait til the next pump price to make some profits .
Look at the bottom price and pay attention to them at this moment could give you some opportunies .
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:46:59 AM

Actually no, in my opinion it's not the right time to get btc right now because it's expensive. It's about $ 10k now. I’m aware that everything seems to be rising, but i still don’t trust it, i mean i’m not sure if it’s the real rising and that’s why it's risky to buy btc at the moment. PS: I love btc and if it falls again, of course i’ll also buy it Cheesy

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:22:32 AM

I think it depends upon the price of bitcoin, because we can not predict when bitcoin increase or decrease the price. But buying bitcoin now is also good because the price is lower than before and i heard that next month bitcoin will increase the price again.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:23:44 AM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?
I dream and have a plan to buy soon if I have already a sufficient budget to sustain bitcoin

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:28:42 AM

I think bitcoin price will be hovering around 10k next 30 days or so then it will start raising and hit 12k in 2 month. So if you want to invest in bitcoin, you can start buying a little every week, but i think it will hit 25k in dec 2018.

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:35:44 AM

I think bitcoin price will be hovering around 10k next 30 days or so then it will start raising and hit 12k in 2 month. So if you want to invest in bitcoin, you can start buying a little every week, but i think it will hit 25k in dec 2018.
I think at the end of 2018 will reach 50k.
so keep using your money to buy bitcoin now, lest you miss the chance BTC go to the moon, be the chosen and lucky person this year.

piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

Presently a standout amongst the most frightful attract downs my memory, and obviously I exploited it. I put all my free cash into bitcoin, as examiners foresee the insane development of the digital money as of now in  February or early March. So regardless you have sufficient energy to make a gainful buy.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

This may be the bottom or not, but prices may not fall very far from it is now..
And for sure bitcoin will bounce back in the coming months.
So, I would advise that you buy now.
Cause I would do the same should I have extra resources..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: