Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoin now?  (Read 2025 times)
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:52:19 PM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?
IIt already crossed the 10k mark since last week. I would suggest to invest now since its market value is still stucked at 10k. But surely it will eventually increase and that is something to be excited for in the remaining months of this year. I highly doubt that it will again fall down to 6k this time since pumps are already being felt in the market not only with bitcoin but also with most of the cryptos.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:08:24 AM

The deeper it goes, the better time to buy it because i believe that bitcoin will always come back no matter how hard/tough times it gets. Some people may lose interest if bitcoin’s price goes down but i see it as an opportunity to buy at a lwoer price.

pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

Now I do not buy bitcoin due to limited funds I have, but I want to buy bitcoin when I have the money and the price bitcoin was down, and if you have the money then bought bitcoin is not the one thing that one due to buy bitcoin means investing in bitcoin and it will be given the big advantages later
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

I would not buy at 10k.  Or even 8k.  I might buy some at 6k.  I was hoping for a huge crash so I could buy loads.  But it probably won't happen.  And then I would feel too guilty about folk that have lost money buying higher.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

I would not buy at 10k.  Or even 8k.  I might buy some at 6k.  I was hoping for a huge crash so I could buy loads.  But it probably won't happen.  And then I would feel too guilty about folk that have lost money buying higher.
if you are aiming to buy at 6k then mate the chances are zero to go back to that value because recently bitcoin was there but now holding coins are larger than the selling ones so invest now rather than investing on the higher values as compare to now,
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:17:46 PM

Now I do not buy bitcoin due to limited funds I have, but I want to buy bitcoin when I have the money and the price bitcoin was down, and if you have the money then bought bitcoin is not the one thing that one due to buy bitcoin means investing in bitcoin and it will be given the big advantages later
I think that in this case you do not need to fixate on Bitcoin, because there are a lot of other perspectives and other coins that can bring you profit. The main thing is to follow a good project in which you can invest. Many coins grow in value after the Bounty of the company on average 5 or 10 times.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:13:53 AM

Now, no, the price is too high for me, I'm waiting for the moment when it will fall in the price that will suit me
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:33:05 AM

Yes I am, it is a good opportunity to buy a bitcoin currency at low cost because today's value is not very high. Because I believe the price of bitcoin currency will rise again and if you notice the price of bitcoin now a day will slowly climb between $ 9,000 and $ 10,000. this is probably the sign that the price of bitcoin is coming back soon.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

The deeper it goes, the better time to buy it because i believe that bitcoin will always come back no matter how hard/tough times it gets. Some people may lose interest if bitcoin’s price goes down but i see it as an opportunity to buy at a lower price.
That's something all those clamoring for the crash of Bitcoin failed to realize that the deeper the plunge goes, the more desperate buyers will become and contrary to expectations, there won't be lost of interest, instead people would be jostling to buy Bitcoin at cheaper rate.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

At this time, no, I bought it when it dropped a couple of times for the mark of 10k, now I'm waiting for the same decrease for its acquisition
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

Bitcoin is on a bumpy road again with constant ups and downs visible enough on the graph which i think is not a perfect time to buy bitcoin. But if it will continuously plummets down, i will gladly wait the dip and i will buy for it.

Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:23:18 PM

No, I've buy Bitcoin below $10,000 now I'm wait the right time for selling because I believe Bitcoin will reach over $15000.
well i think bitcoin price is not that much  high so i think we need to buy bitcoin as much as we can because bitcoin price will be go high soon and it's one of the best time to buy even today i buy some bitcoins because i,m doing investment here and i'm sure that in a short time its price will go high .
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

No, I've buy Bitcoin below $10,000 now I'm wait the right time for selling because I believe Bitcoin will reach over $15000.
well i think bitcoin price is not that much  high so i think we need to buy bitcoin as much as we can because bitcoin price will be go high soon and it's one of the best time to buy even today i buy some bitcoins because i,m doing investment here and i'm sure that in a short time its price will go high .

Yeah i don't think anyone should be thinking about selling at this point even if you were able to get in at a lot lower price. Bitcoin is bound to go up a lot more probably this year and you wouldn't want to waste your good entry point by selling now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

Currently I will not be buying, the Head and Shoulders pattern seems so obvious but Bitcoin still cannot break the support, I think it will go down more.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:42:54 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 08:07:19 AM by Victorycoin

Currently I will not be buying, the Head and Shoulders pattern seems so obvious but Bitcoin still cannot break the support, I think it will go down more.
Are we talking about a pattern formation here with not even one image to bring people to what page you're looking at? I tried looking up the daily BTC/USD candlestick formation and the head n shoulders pattern you spoke of seems already spent and presently a reverse head n shoulders formation is attempting to round up its second to last lap, so what I see is, rather a surge in the price of Bitcoin a short while from now!
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

Are we talking about a pattern formation here with not even one image to bring people to what page you're looking at. I tried looking up the daily BTC/USD candlestick formation and the head n shoulders pattern you spoke of seems already spent and present a reverse head n shoulder is attempting to round up second to last lap, so what I see is rather a surge in no time

We just pierced through the downtrend since the ATH, I personally bought yesterday and I'm going to be holding until we touch 12k. You will have to re-evaluate when it gets there, if it does. I do think it will, we have good momentum and the bulls seem to be in control, we still have the strong support at 9k and a higher high might be forming on the daily charts.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
yg10

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

Bought some in 9800 - 10200 area. But that for those that I sold at 13000 - 17500.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

If I have more money I will buy bitcoin now, because buy bitcoin means we invested in bitcoin, because invested in bitcoin than I watch a very was nice to our future, it would be much more advantage that we can of bitcoin, because it has been a lot of their success of bitcoin
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?

yes I'm honestly a bit too late to buy bitcoin because I did not buy bitcoin when the price is still under $ 1000 because if you know I know bitcoin when the price below it, but I have no other option to buy bitcoin at this price because the very supply of bitcoin very limited to make the price will rise and more expensive.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

we can see some aspects before we buy:
1.Buy bitcoin when candle chart is in the red status, try to fit the price stag or graph down sharply, well that's the right time you buy bitcoin, and when the price is going down again very hard, well that's the right time you buy bitcoin.
2.Banding with outside markets bitcoin, nah with you compare bitcoin difference with other international markets, such as poloniex, Bitrex, and as his, see the comparison, and observe also the market, because you can not just read bitcoin graphics in bitcoin VIP aja, You also have to compare with the outside market as well,

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: