Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: waiting for the right time to get in.  (Read 581 times)
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

I’ve had 5k US sitting on the bench watching and waiting for the right time to get in. Seems like the time is here.
Been researching projects and narrowed them down to these FOR LONG TERM HOLDS.
ETH ,VEN ,XLM ,IOTA ,NEO ,OMG ,ICX ,LISK ,WTC
Thoughts?

O no, the right time was this afternoon, you're too late now!  Grin just kidding mate, it's a good discount time to get in.

I think ETH is a solid choince, but I'm missing DeepOnion and Cardano ADA on your list. My advice would be to investigate those a bit. And if we're at it, check out Oyster Pearl too. I'm curious if these coins will change your list.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:47:13 PM

I’ve had 5k US sitting on the bench watching and waiting for the right time to get in. Seems like the time is here.
Thoughts?

The time you spend is really worth and is going to profit you as you have chosen some of best coins. You can still include Bitcoin, Ripple, Monero and Litecoin as these coins growth trend are really promising. Split some into these coins as well.  No need to wait for even a year to gain more profits. ETH,  BTC,  Neo,  Ripple,  Monero and LTC would certainly fill your wallets with more gains. 
sukey2008

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:51:09 PM

Not bad actually, LISK is also on my list. If you take a look into their code updates, you will find out that they are really a promising project.
Let's see what will come out Grin
photo123

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

Thoughts?
looks like you have done your research ETH NEO are great choices
StochasticOrder

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:07:01 PM

ETH is a solid investment to have as a type of reserve currency where you store your wealth when you are in between trades. If you want a more conservative approach you could maintain your portfolio with majority ETH as it is pretty cheap right now and has the best potential out of the major name brand coins. When looking at altcoins they are a lot more volatile and it's hard to justify a long position when you can make a lot flipping it on the short term trends. If you go for ICOs be careful about the scams and make sure to review the white papers and background info so you don't get caught in a pump and dump scheme.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:23:08 AM

VEN may not be a good choice, because there's a lot of bad news about it.
I think you can look at the GXS,Thekey, QTUM and these are some of the good choices.
Qtum, Neo, Waves, COSS, OMG, ENG and ZEC for now, are pretty good choices for me. These coins for the long term I am so sure they won’t just fail me when it comes to profit and the fact that they will be extremely embraced by new investors. However, I am surprised the OP did not even mention BTC on that list, or maybe because it is an altcoin thread, he decided to exempt that or he just decided he is done with BTC? That is always the first on my list before any other coin comes to mind.
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:33:08 AM

I think it is the right time now to invest.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

Don't invest all your money in a single coin, diversify your portfolio and invest in 15 to 20 coins. It is the right time for investment, as the price of most cryptocurrencies have been down. It would be profitable in the long-term.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

A lot of newcomers who want to immediately make money on crypto currencies are constantly wondering when is the best time to invest. So it has come. Probably the price will be even lower tomorrow and it will be much more profitable for buying altcoins.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

I m looking on Waves, SIA, ADA, XEM. Hope they will bounce very good. There are good news about LTC. IMHO it can make big green candle too. Buy more eth to participate new ICOs)
Personally, for someone like me, I am not going to be making a huge mistake of not having waves on that kind of list. Also with the LTC Litepay (payment system), I am sure there is going to be a good time for it as well. Participating in ICOs though is not for everybody as he will need to be ready to dig out information before investing in anyone and that is pretty good work on its own.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:37:08 PM

The highest priority I would give to the etherium, maybe Neo has the potential for growth. Perhaps not the best time for such a question, but why not bitcoin? especially when it comes to long-term prospects

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:38:48 PM

I m looking on Waves, SIA, ADA, XEM. Hope they will bounce very good. There are good news about LTC. IMHO it can make big green candle too. Buy more eth to participate new ICOs)
I've currently holding ADA, Ptoy, Sia and Hempcoin which I believe that this skyrocketing after FUD's will be over. I've doubt Waves capability cause as I've recall their historic market record, it looks like it won't make a good performance last year. Hope that market trend will bounce back and so we can move for another steps( sell and buy other coins).
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

Thoughts?
Now is the perfect time since the currencies have some what reached stability and will start to rise back anytime soon again. You do have a good list. Give top priority to Ethereum (ETH), Stellar (XLM) and IOTA. All three of them have a good potential to give you some nice profits.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

Thoughts?
I hope you bought BTC when you have the chance it dips to $6k range last bloodbath,if you did that you probably earned almost 20% then you should buy the alts using the BTC you have bought in the market crash.If i were you i bought that once bitcoin so you would have instant profits when the market has recovered few hours from the bloodbath,and then you are buying a lot of altcoins to invest or trade because the perfect timing to get into the market is when the market bleeds,when people are too scared to do anything.

nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

For long term holding, it should be Ripple, Nem, Stellar, Cardano, Tron and other low priced top Altcoins that had proven their worth of investment. In fact, Millions of dollars of trades everyday were into these coins.
They are growing in price everyday or every week or every month so if you're holding it least a year then surely they will surely be doubled, tripled or more because there are pumping and in the future they will be widely used as Cryptocurrency is the future of our money and people would use it like what they used their money in daily basis.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

For long term holding, it should be Ripple, Nem, Stellar, Cardano, Tron and other low priced top Altcoins that had proven their worth of investment. In fact, Millions of dollars of trades everyday were into these coins.
They are growing in price everyday or every week or every month so if you're holding it least a year then surely they will surely be doubled, tripled or more because there are pumping and in the future they will be widely used as Cryptocurrency is the future of our money and people would use it like what they used their money in daily basis.

Well in my opinion I am not suggesting Ripple so much, Is not that I am not trusting it that it can make a big pump in the future but I am having doubts on where can they get that so many market cap that recently surpasses ETH, But well it just seems unbelievable to see it goes to the 3rd level and without it's value pump, Well it is just my opinion, I really think Cardano, NEM, IOTA, NEO, And ETN can be a great deal to invest, But still be careful in investing and research first before engaging.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

i would say Ethereum, it is my favourute coin:) but don't sit for too long on your bench, it may be too late. Rares go up and down by 20% a day. I hope i won't see your regret post in altcoin discussion.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

Just recently and even now are still really good times to get in!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dmitpetrov

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

In my opinion, only ETH, NEO, OMG, LISK are promising coins. Good option to invest for long term. Wait one year or more.
nani

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

Thoughts?
Based on the information I get, it looks like the MNX coins have good prospects. because MNX has its own explorer, parking system, and exchanger itself. MNX later there will be a debit card. and this is a coin that can be dimining and the level of difficulty is still low.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: