Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Come Back?  (Read 1096 times)
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?
Well, I recommend you to use exchange and start trading. That is probably the best thing you can do for you to oose a comeback. Trade all the way and probably you can get your house back I pressume. Try to win trades as much as possible. HODL coins that are strong such as NEO, ETH and ETC. Goodluck hoping that you can restore your house.
this is really so hard to take for cause you dont when how to start when and what to do for so better to settle all start again this is may not be the last thing to be cause you may have  a lot of chances to be.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?

You outlined your own mistakes and now you have to acknowledge them and learn from them. You invested in to schemes that you shouldn't have and you invested more than you could afford to lose. Learn from your mistakes and don't go chasing your losses.
Better you hold for a while, many people also experienced of a ponzi scheme but able to recover slowly. Never ever do anything that might lose all your money. Don't continue yet, gather your mistakes your weaknes and strenght before you start or doing the next action.

The thing I need is the advice from people like you, that is a great motivation to help me move on, I thank you so much.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending.
Never borrow money if you only invest it, that is not a good way to earn money. Invest only if you have extra money and that investment is you can afford to lose.

I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?

Just continue to hold that coin and i advise if you see good profit in the current value just sell it and do short term trading it will give you a chance to get income very quickly but dont be too greedy like what you did.

Also stay away in Ponzi Hyip that is not profitable, yes they offer good return but in reality that promise is not true.

Thank you so much advice, I will definitely draw lots of experience.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

Never invest more than you can afford to lose, that is rule 1. Rule 2 is stop looking to get rich quick ponzis and schemes that abound on the internet. Instead do some research and take the time to invest in SOUND CRYPTO PROJECTS then set an exit target, or a holding some/selling some target and keep growing your capital that way. Do not fall victim anymore to trying to make money fast, only to lose it to all the scammers and nasty elements therein. Do not d this anymore and I wish you good luck and fortune.
I will memorize these two rules, thank you for imparting this experience to me.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

I think this is Important experience, Trading experts, have experienced this stage,Do not be depressed,You need to be calm,and Keep learning keep fighting,This experience will be of great help to your future! Calm down make a plan, i believe you will success!
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

This should be a lesson for you!
It's okay to get burned once or twice.

The only option is to declare yourself bankrupt if this is possible in your country.
Rewrite the house, car, property to other people so that you do not have anything.
Then the creditors will not be able to pick up anything!

And never again invest in crypto-coins!
The risk must always be justified.

a sincere advice and I appreciate that, thank you very much.  Cry Cry
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

I think you shouldn't invest in any ICO's right now. Take your time to read and research more. Moreover, you shouldn't invest money that you borrowed. Even if you want to invest in well-known and respected currencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum. 

Yes I will take note of your advice, many thanks.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

Well, I recommend you to use exchange and start trading. That is probably the best thing you can do for you to oose a comeback. Trade all the way and probably you can get your house back I pressume. Try to win trades as much as possible. HODL coins that are strong such as NEO, ETH and ETC. Goodluck hoping that you can restore your house.

Yes, I am HOLD this, hope these last Coin will help me repay the debt.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

You can still earn here even you lose in lending and hyip i think that's not recommended here in crypto to earn.The best way to earn here are do translation campaign,faucets and join in some open campaigns because you can earn in that with no risk you need only to study to have knowledge then you can use it after that you can try some of your earnings here in trading and in gambling when i'm newbie i start to deposit some btc in binance for my knowledge in trading and i also take the risk in primedice and bistler for knowledge also because i can use it to do constructive post here so i say even it's risky or you can lose still even we can lose we can still earn some knowledge for our own good.

I understand what you are trying to convey, I hope that what I have lost and experienced is the lesson for all people to step into this path. I am now working to repay the debt that I have created for my family.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

Surely you will get it back and more but you made a wrong decision in entering the lending process.
Do they put a date where you should settle the loan?

If not then you are still safe. Bitcoin is somehow getting back up and altcoins are being pulled by that.

You can wait or provide to pay for all of that. Let your coins be on hold and somehow there will be good news.

Yes, I am trying to overcome all this wind, I am HOLD them with the belief that all debt is gone.
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:50:30 PM

My advice to you would be to hold those top 20 coins for some time till the market doesn't stabilizes.If you have money for survival till that time than it's ok or else try to arrange some from anywhere but don't sell your coin in loss.I can completely understand your situation but only thing that you can do in this time is to pray that market improves really soon.Because these coins are your only hope to fill major parts of your debt.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

Sad to hear out your current situation brother. Losing up money into those Ponzi hyip is common among newbie investors because of lack of knowledge and do believe for easy money which it doesnt really exist even on this bitcoin or crypto world. The advice i would give to you is you can still able to get out on that situation. If you do hold up some top 20 coins since you do in need of money for paying up mortgage of your house then the last resort is to trade up effectively or on short time.

Arngrim

Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:34:08 PM

Ponzi HYIP? Do you mean you already know it is a Ponzi scheme?

I have some loans but there should always be an agreement under it.
If you have that then somehow you could tell when the payment will be or how much the interest it if it takes so long.
Look, the market for all the crypto are just so down this past few days. Maybe you should wait a little longer.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
iconzi

Activity: 207
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:15:20 PM

I am very sorry to hear your situation.  Sad

Never trust any investment program here in internet. About current advice, I will tell you to Hold BTC as much possible, because it will surely rise. other than that don't try to play your money in any new ICO or Investment Scheme, People should only invest which they can afford to loose. thats how it all works.

I hope you will recover soon.

Best regards
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:11:21 PM

I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the  Crytopia this or not
It is really sad to read about your situation,but as a grown ass individual if you are going to invest in anything,you have learn about the market first and then invest your money,it is just pure greed to dump your money into something which you do not know in the first place,if you are holding good coins,then it is good for you,are you telling that you are trading in crytopia exchange,i did not get what you are implying there,can you be more specific.
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:49:26 AM

It seems you have made some of the worse mistakes one can do when entering crypto:
1. Lending money for your speculation
2. Trying your luck in Ponzi schemes
The rule here is never invest what you cannot afford to lose.
Now it's too late. Perhaps you should look to earn some money outside of crypto and come back here with that one.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:14:18 AM

I'm sorry. I understand how shit you feel. Last year, the man I thought was my friend stole all my savings. The advice that I want to give is don't be disillusioned. And in any case don't participate in Ponzi schemes! Hold your coins, the market must recover.

I'm trying to do it, thank you for comforting me.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:25:30 AM

I think you have taken too much risk by morgaging the house, I would never ever do that. I belive you are more or less emotional trader and making lot of mistakes due to that. If you want to be good trader or holder then you have to be keen about the whole thing. If you do it emotionally then you will end up like this.

Also, I’m still wondering how you ended up in the Ponzi and lending stuff. Lending is bad thing to do in the crypto world. There is no trust and nothing.

Now if you want to regain your profits then you must hold those 20 coins for very longer time. That’s the only way for you to get out of it.

I am trying to fix this big debt, hoping that the market will recover, otherwise I will have to go to the road to live.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:53:48 AM

First, investing is very risky and its better if you only invest what you can afford to lose. Please stay away from a ponzi scheme website and hyip investment because they are all created for scamming and to trick other people. You have to continue fighting, its not yet too late, you can still recover.

MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:42:34 AM

Bro! I think this is Important experience, Trading experts, have experienced this stage,Do not be depressed,You need to be calm,and Keep learning keep fighting,This experience will be of great help to your future! Calm down make a plan, i believe you will success! Grin

I'm trying my best and forget the scolding words, hope that many people share with me: (((I will try to correct wrong, thank you very much!  Cry Cry
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: