Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 05:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Come Back?  (Read 1095 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:53:16 AM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?

First, investing is very risky and its better if you only invest what you can afford to lose. Please stay away from a ponzi scheme website and hyip investment because they are all created for scamming and to trick other people. You have to continue fighting, its not yet too late, you can still recover.
This attitude will help you OP to continue and learn from those mistakes that you've done, investment should be analyze well before starting since its your hard earn money so you must make sure that you did our home work before doing anything, just continue and believe that there's still a chance, you will
learn it from the hard way but the sweet success will follow if you will continue chasing for your luck.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:03:01 AM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?
You are too stupid to decide to invest in Ponzi and Lending projects. Although it gives you a lot of profit as you always expect, it brings so much risk that is the reason, but wise investors never choose it as a good project to invest.But I think you keep it, and by the middle of the year, you will start to be happy when the market starts to turn green again. And you will have the money to pay off the debt as well as not have to worry about it.

MaoNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:07:49 AM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?

Join bounty campaigns and for sure you can get back your money.With no investing and its for free just follow all the rules.

Please help me make money free, I have not made money so ever.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

I think that when you choose to invest in ICO projects or coin lending, you really do not understand the nature of coin lending. It is a kind of fund that pays a lot of interest to you every day, but as long as you have to call as many people as you can, there are absolutely no benefits to such projects. with society leading to the soon to fall.
Currently the market is stormy the coin is very good price you can buy and keep waiting for price increase profits. Remember to choose the top 10 potential coin.

Yes, I'm doing it, hope I can correct my mistake in the past, and I can save my life and my family. Cry Cry
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

I think you should not take all your capital to invest in bitcoin. I only use the idle capital to buy bitcoin profit. You do it too risky, because bitcoin is a risky market. If you have already bought bitcoin, I think you should hold them and wait for bitcoin to increase in the future.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:19:23 AM

It seems the only thing you can do is stop, wait and hope things will be better. If you move now, you are very likely to lose more so stop don't move  Smiley
Yeah, some times when you make a mistake in life, you need to sit back, and have a pretty level of thinking about your life and how you have messed it all up and what you can do to make some corrections.

Everything can mess up, even bitcoin just did with the FOMO rush and corrected itself (just using that as an analogy), so no one is beyond correction in real life, but the decision falls in each individual's hand. Plan, see how you can make things right, do not get too greedy and be smart. By the way, buying bitcoin now when it is in correction is a good way to start but please do not go all in as that is part of greed.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

I'm sorry to hear that but everything goes around and you should actually know what you're doing before investing in Ponzi and lending in great amount of money however its also a stroke of luck that you still holding some top 20 coins because that means you still got some investment left but i dont think you should trading for a while, either in cryptopia or other exchanger because basically what your doing will be emotion trading and that will cloud your judgement towards the market. I suggest you take some time off from cryptocurrencies trading and holding what you have left for long term investment, and if you're looking to meet daily necessities then you should find so work to do. Best of luck !!
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:59:55 AM

3 MISTAKES OF YOUR LIFE
* Investing the money you don't own
* Believing in Ponzi Hyip
* Investing in Lending platforms

Everybody knows that these are the Dont's of cryptocurrencies. Never borrow money to invest in crypto as you might loose it all. Never believe in ponzi as those are only meant to steal your money from yourself. Never invest in Lending platforms as they always scam you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

Well, I recommend you to use exchange and start trading. That is probably the best thing you can do for you to oose a comeback. Trade all the way and probably you can get your house back I pressume. Try to win trades as much as possible. HODL coins that are strong such as NEO, ETH and ETC. Goodluck hoping that you can restore your house.
this is really so hard to take for cause you dont when how to start when and what to do for so better to settle all start again this is may not be the last thing to be cause you may have  a lot of chances to be.

It was really difficult for me, I was not sure how to handle it, but maybe Hold was the last option I could get out of.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:34:21 AM

I think this is Important experience, Trading experts, have experienced this stage,Do not be depressed,You need to be calm,and Keep learning keep fighting,This experience will be of great help to your future! Calm down make a plan, i believe you will success!

I have fixed many times, but my head is still empty, I still have money left, I hope this time I hold the coin top is the best choice I can choose in this Cryptopia if not my family will be not ate.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:42:06 AM

My advice to you would be to hold those top 20 coins for some time till the market doesn't stabilizes.If you have money for survival till that time than it's ok or else try to arrange some from anywhere but don't sell your coin in loss.I can completely understand your situation but only thing that you can do in this time is to pray that market improves really soon.Because these coins are your only hope to fill major parts of your debt.

I'm trying to forget it, my payment limit is more than 2 months, hopefully I have an account to pay off.
ajmal4758

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

so sad! please hold on your all coin someday, I think to rate up all coin but 5-7 month(i'm not sure) but many people say it. this system update for the global transaction & exchange.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

Currently I think the most sustainable way you can get involved in this market is to invest in good traditional ICO projects. ICO investment is profitable for investors because you buy the token at the lowest price when selling ICO and when you go to commercial sites it increases very strongly. But you have to study and analyze carefully to be able to choose for good ICO projects. I have a number of websites to test ICO projects you can use to study:
https://iconow.net/ico-eth-collected-stats/
http://icoscanner.io/
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:48:24 AM

now you can experience important that big profits do not guarantee its safety, you have a tough situation, do you have job or expertise or anything else that can make money for you? if not, I suggest to sell your goods or item and pay off your owed. The coin that you hold can be made funds for trading.

darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:42:52 AM

I’m also saying the same thing as the number #1 and the #2 persons that commented above. Just invest your free money and not your loans, and another thing is that you shouldn’t invest much… just wait and hope that things get better and that price rate of Bitcoin goes back up. When it starts going back up, you should invest a lot of money and when it reaches a high amount that is enough to settle the debts you owe, you should withdraw immediately and settle your problems and also invest in your offline business before talking about another Investment.
HuyOcCho1999

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

Better yet, stop all the scams, multi-level games like ponzi, otherwise you'll lose everything.  Undecided Undecided
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

Why mortgage your house on cryptocurrency which is still full of uncertainty? And which exchanges did you lend to. You must note until you are proficient or pro trader, you arent suppose to trade with an amount you cant afford to lose.Coming back requires you to learn the market with full knowledge before you invest in it.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

Sorry about that but usually you learn from your past,correct the mistakes you made and by that i mean avoid those ponzis and lending platforms and also invest in solid projects,since you didn't ,mention the coins you are holding i cant really say much.

strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

I think that when you participate and the lending project is sure that you have not thoroughly studied and have no experience in this market. It is possible that coin lending can be extremely profitable but it is very dangerous and risky to go with it. The nature of these projects does not have a bit of application to life but only as a kind of fund.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

I advice you to stay calm, think well and relax. Okay, you must turn some of your money in some trading like you do day trading since btc is stil not stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: