Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Come Back?  (Read 1095 times)
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?

I have experienced it, I invest in ponzi and lost big amounts, for recover it took a long time because my money was really runs out.
My advice to stop playing ponzi hyip and lending, playing with your money can afford to lose. better continue rather than stop because I am sure that coin you hold the value will increase.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:16:31 PM

I think that you need to wait now. Correction is coming to an end in the market. And this means that growth will begin. And the price of your coin should go up.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

I believe it is not easy but hodl for the first half of this year, by then you could see a profit from any of your 20 coins. This is a great year for altcoin. Sorry for your ponzi loss. Good luck
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:54:41 PM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?

I believe it is not easy for you with struggling for after the incident but hodl for the first half of this year, by then you could see a profit from any of your 20 coins. This is a great year for altcoin. Sorry for your ponzi loss. Good luck
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

I believe it is not easy for you with struggling for after the incident but hodl for the first half of this year, by then you could see a profit from any of your 20 coins. This is a great year for altcoin. Sorry for your ponzi loss. Good luck
Yeah sorry for your lost dude we don't have nothing to do for that lost. Just move on instead of discouragement just hold your coin left and maybe that brings you to recover again your profit lost. Maybe after a months or a year that coins are having a good value in the market so you can start again in investment. Don't lost hope just keep on fighting and hold until your profit was in there, just roll your profit in investment until it make a huge amount. Grin

osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

It is difficult to give advice on crypto trading when at a very despirate and distres time like this. Well, from OP, you said you have 20 of the top crypto coins, i will say you should hold them for some time and look for a job, that can keep you going for the mean time, It will not be good to go back into crypto in full for now ( due to the effect of bitcoin price to all other coin). Search for a job that can keep you going for a while.
jaimepenag

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

I know this is very addictive, but I have learned also by loosing money. So first, do not use your credit cards for any reason, even if there is a rebrand of a coin and it promises high and quick profits, you never know what will happen with this market and there will always be good opportunities to invest. Then just use money that you can loose, lets say if there is a weekend where you normally spend 50 bucks going out, dont go out and spend those 50 bucks in cryptos. and third, if you already loose money, let the money there for some time, with the time, if that is a good coin, the price will recover and when you get your investment take the money out and forget about the cryptos.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

It's ok. We're the same situation, I invested so much lot in the lending ICOs, but here, I still up and alive. Start doing bounty campaigns or airdrops here in forum, there are many free here, you can earn by free, just doing airdrops or bounty campaigns. Hope you will get recovered.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:08:49 PM

I hope you understand that you absolutely must avoid throwing money into ponzi Hyp.
Your new strategy of holding 20 top coins is definitely a good idea.
But you must not exaggerate with investments, you must always invest only what you are willing to lose.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:13:35 PM

Bro! I think this is Important experience, Trading experts, have experienced this stage,Do not be depressed,You need to be calm,and Keep learning keep fighting,This experience will be of great help to your future! Calm down make a plan, i believe you will success! Grin

I'm trying my best and forget the scolding words, hope that many people share with me: (((I will try to correct wrong, thank you very much!  Cry Cry

Everybody makes mistakes, but not everybody learn from their mistakes. So your value is not really defined by the mistake you did, but it will be defined by how you will react to it. Try to learn the lesson and to do better next time.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
linshuhow

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:40:43 PM

Just keep averaging down and wait until the bounce back.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:12:40 PM

There are so many ways for you to come back but at first you need to stop wasting your time to moan about your loss with ponzi scheme. You should know that you always got what you deserve so don't think there is any easy way to earn money without doing anything. All lending system are scam. At the moment when get to higher rank in this forum is really difficult I think you can't earn anything in here with your Newbie account, maybe the best option for you is finding a job in your real life or if you're a coder you can take some freelance job that pay in BTC.

BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

Sorry for the loss of your property due to participating in lending. This model was warned early on that it was fraudulent, but by then the Bitcoin exchange rate had risen sharply at that time, so few people noticed the warning until the Bitcoin dump was below $ 10,000 recently lead to all lending projects have to close the trading floor. I think you should invest in the ICO at the moment to make a significant profit, compensate for the money lost.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:11:03 AM

You violated two of the most basic rules of trading, do not trade with money you cannot afford to lose and do not trade with borrowed money, it is really difficult to give a recommendation since you are in such an extreme situation, the only thing I can say is to take the safest path and pay your debts as soon as you can, with debts as huge as you suggest you cannot be thinking on making money you need to think of getting out of those debts.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:28:07 AM

You violated two of the most basic rules of trading, do not trade with money you cannot afford to lose and do not trade with borrowed money, it is really difficult to give a recommendation since you are in such an extreme situation, the only thing I can say is to take the safest path and pay your debts as soon as you can, with debts as huge as you suggest you cannot be thinking on making money you need to think of getting out of those debts.
This is really the error that he had made on which he do tend to borrow money just to invest on this scam things which is somehow anticipated on what would be the result which is a definitely loss of money which would really put you into serious trouble since you dont have any ways on how to repay them but seeing he do only holding some top 20 coin which do still have the chance on making money. If he dont have any choice he can anytime sell those coins and pay those debts and set yourself free out of those debts.

@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:49:00 AM

Investing and trading here is a good thing. But if you will sacrifice your house and your all assets then that is not good anymore. If you invest, do not use all your assets, just only a little of it that enough for the business. If you want not to spend money and asset in earning bitcoin, then try applying for bounty campaign. This can help you out from what you are right now. Do not mortgage your house, just work on bounty campaign to earn.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
MaoNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:05:43 AM

Investing and trading here is a good thing. But if you will sacrifice your house and your all assets then that is not good anymore. If you invest, do not use all your assets, just only a little of it that enough for the business. If you want not to spend money and asset in earning bitcoin, then try applying for bounty campaign. This can help you out from what you are right now. Do not mortgage your house, just work on bounty campaign to earn.
I am working hard to repair mistake myself in the past. Sad
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:15:04 AM

Never borrow money to invest in bitcoin. Only invest with what you can afford to lose.

And don't expect quick gains from cryptos, unless your are a whale (who's already rich) and experienced with speculative trading in general.
Small traders will find it hard to beat the big traders in the speculative gambling game.

Just like with those who made it big before us, the way to realise a significant gain is to enter when the price is low (i.e. the market crashes due to panic induced over-selling). Then HODL for the long term regardless of the volatility and look at it in 2 or 3 years time.

I prefer to INVEST in cryptos, and not here to trade/gamble on it base on day-to-day or week-to-week price volatility. I believe in the selected cryptos that I am now HODLing.

I previously entered with a bit of my dispensable savings of 5kAuD when the price was at 5kUSD; and I recovered that 5kAuD when the price was at 16kUSD and only play with the profits (which means that if BTC crashes, I would have lost nothing). And now, I have re-injected 8kAuD when the price was at 6.1kUSD earlier.

I only advise you not to invest your loan amount but invest your free money, and about the market like this, I do not know how to advise you.  Sad
I am really sad, can not think of anything more.

You have lost nothing until you actually sell.
If you HODL it, you still have the same number of coins... where the value depends on the time when you sell it.
what botheres him is the mortgage of his house thats why hes asking to continue or what..for me nothing you can do but to trade,dont rely on big income or profit from those ico ano mostly just scam
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:47:50 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 03:36:43 AM by nikjain422

you don't have any option but to HOLD.You can do one thing as to plan at what point I can sell particular coin.Example if you have ETH and Ripple than you know ETH has the higher potential than ripple soo you can just put high limit for ETH and lower limit to ripple,that's you can recover more money as smart trading is required rather than traditional trading.
sonali2015

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:14:18 PM

I think its a not a good  decession to invest all money or loan for crypto.Crypto is a place anytime you got down or rich so never try to invest all money.Now crypto market down so hold your 20 coin .Just control your emotion hope you will be success in your goal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: