Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:36:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic.  (Read 1637 times)
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

Price has started to increase slowly, at some time period the price seems to show some signs of minor fluctuation. Possibly this minor fluctuation will continue with sustained growth continuing to reach new ath. We the users need the understanding that, bitcoin will recover after every dip.
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

Patience is the key of the any business or investment. You have to believe on your idea. I think we don't have to be afraid of the bitcoin price because the nature of it is really unstable so then if we really trust bitcoin we don't have to be afraid even if there are a lot of issue that affect bitcoin i still believe on it and i know that in future cryptocurrency will be worth alot.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

In fact, my prediction is that in the early summer bitcoin will again find the high price, and everyone must have the same expectations as this, whatever I see from year year, every big day like Christmas and New Year there must be an increase for bitcoin price ...
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

I agree with you bitcoins will rise soon, starting of the year has always been pretty low for bitcoins.Drop in price after correction has caused panic among people which lead to panic sell due to which price dropped more and reached almost $5k.Bitcoins has always recovered from the drops and it will do so now too.
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:39:05 PM

Yes, I believe it. What I can do now is trust and optimism on the return of bitcoin. However, some investors can not accept the crazy thing is happening, they no longer keep calm and patient. There are many orders to sell BTC on the exchange are ongoing. We are here waiting for positive change from bitcoin.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:43:48 PM

Oh!Very consoling words...I think these are the most needed words that can only bring the trust of people on bitcoin.But it was just a guess.None can tell what will happen next.But it's true bitcoin is able enough to recover it price and will rise again.Be a positive thinker.Then you won't have to panic.

Bitcoin will,bitcoin have to recover it's price.It will rise again from this great storm.But it is a good time to invest,or buy bitcoin at a comparatively cheaper rate.May it can take time to recover.Hold our bitcoin patiently if you have..

bittrades.io

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

Yes i think bitcoin will rise soon, but i would diversity my portfolio.
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

Don't need to be panic, instead just think an idea, like you can buy bitcoin, and keep it until the price will rise, so that for the next few days you earn a good profit.  Just keep holding your bitcoin, as we see the price today is rising again but it slow. Its normally to bitcoin that it may happen sometimes its rising and falling. We need to do is trust on bitcoin and wait until the price is good. We always positive think in bitcoin.
sneeskas

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

it will increase in next month gradually, don't be panic
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:55:11 PM

Looking at the history of nearly any of the top coins that have been around a couple years you can notice trends.News isn't the only thing that moves the prices around in the market.Sometimes it's simply just people finally getting money that don't mind losing.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

Yes,i think on this march the price will rise up again,so you don't need to panic because we all know that bitcoin price is not stable. Bitcoin will recover soon so don't lost your hope
What make you sure bitcoin price will rise up in march? If you have an analysis about it I would love to hear it. Yes, I know bitcoin price is not stable but I want to know the most affect the price of bitcoin before, so when the price will goes up I will buy bitcoin and when the price will go down I will sell it, it seems you know it.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

In fact, my prediction is that in the early summer bitcoin will again find the high price, and everyone must have the same expectations as this, whatever I see from year year, every big day like Christmas and New Year there must be an increase for bitcoin price ...
Those spectations doesn't meet what the predictions has to come this year 2018, because those fake news behind along with fuds really has affected a lot of people to be panic. As of this moment upon seeing more updates with bitcoin price, it performed drastically as it has unpredictable movement getting stable at $8000 and above. It did fluctuate lesser and spikes smaller amounts of increase, so everybody is actively doing day trades that's why the price changes eventually.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

Actually, the price of bitcoins is rising now. So do not be afraid because it's not the end of bitcoins. Because it starts at a higher price and it's about to happen! So let's look at each collapse of an opportunity to buy the cheap amount of bitcoins.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

Bitcoin will always rise back to it's glorious position above 10k and it's just a matter of time. But this panic from the last days was really deep , panic was present in all the market , it was a bloody day indeed. This will not be the last dip guys but remember , bitcoin will always recover.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:46:57 PM

That's right, bitcoin will soon go up, buy now is a good idea to get bigger profits. A little patience and wait for the price to improve.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:49:50 PM

Yeah bitcoin will rise again soon.bitcoin price always increases and decreases.So at present though bitcoin price is going down but do not worry just wait it will rise soon.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
SHOSHI ISLAM 5

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

Yes, we just have to wait. Bitcoin prices will rise and wait until we get the rate of price. Bitcoin prices will surely increase soon because the price decreases if we do not need panic.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

bitcoin will definitely rise again that's for sure. Actually not only bitcoin got the lower value, these past few days almost all coins had red marks that causes every coin holders to panic. We cannot blame them, because they think their investment is already at risk because of what happened in the market. Well, one thing's for sure bitcoin will definitely go up same as the other coins in the market. That's why there is no reason to get panic. Always think positive.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

I've predicted that time will happen in the foreseeable future. Not just the Chinese news to ban bitcoin which is the effect of the decline in bitcoin prices drastically this year but there are still many things that influence the occurrence of bitcoin price correction at the beginning of this year one of them is solving the solution of the high transaction costs of a bitcoin by the developers because it making bitcoin unreasonable for a transaction so that users are diverting their investments from bitcoin.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:18:08 PM

Yes atleast we have a glimpse of green in the market today. I know the worst days are over we heading to the  right direction now. If you do not release your coin you will not lose. Hold till the price is  good.    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: