Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:32:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic.  (Read 1637 times)
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

Yeah,that is a common feature of bitcoin.Bitcoin price always increases and decreases.This increasing and decreasing always happens automatically.Since Bitcoin has decreased now so the bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:44:19 PM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
it always happens. Bitcoin goes up and down and there is no need to panic. Even if bitcoin plunged for almost 15 to 20% and almost crashed down for about $2000 dollars, bitcoin will still recover. Investors has to hold on a little bit more because bitcoin will still regain it's value, for sure it will recover it always does. Actually now is the best time to buy bitcoin while it's still low.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sunny18hunny

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

i hope so it will rise soon but its normal when invest then price down everybody becomes panic. Best Wishes for all of us.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

it always happens. Bitcoin goes up and down and there is no need to panic. Even if bitcoin plunged for almost 15 to 20% and almost crashed down for about $2000 dollars, bitcoin will still recover. Investors has to hold on a little bit more because bitcoin will still regain it's value, for sure it will recover it always does. Actually now is the best time to buy bitcoin while it's still low.
Like climbing a roller coaster up and down is a normal thing. For those who are able to adapt to a price that is easy to change, surely can use it well to get big profit. Not easy to panic and always sharpen the analysis in reading charts and market developments, it's the main capital.

divyasdm11

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:05:42 PM

I feel same thing..It will raise after march
Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

I see it rising, but slower this time, there are lot of people burned from investing at 10k prices and higher. So I guess we gonna go slower this time to 20k. I believe we gonna see the boom in May and June like last year.

Last year bitcoin was at its best at the end of the year bro, bitcoin touched 20,000 usd. when this bitcoin falls drastically and rises slowly. All possibilities could happen this year. There is a predicted to rise to touch 50,000 usd, there is also a predict tiadak achieve that value.
Yes true that price of bitcoin use to increase and decrease because we will be aware of bitcoin that price has increase now more than double, fluctuation is a part of crypto currency so it does not mean it will remain low for long time, bitcoin is right now low and it is great opportunity for people to invest in bitcoin and see the price of bitcoin at high level and peak after a few days.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

Coin stock markets reacted harshly due to negative news from Chinese state officials. Actually, China wants to control the crypt money. Chinese New Year influenced the markets negatively.
Kildin11

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

it will grow. It's just an unfortunate interval, because there is no eternal growth. But in the long run bitcoin will be something very valuable, I am convinced of this.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

sure bitcoin will rise again. this panic is just a normal one that occurs in every business. bitcoin will rise again and go beyond its highest price soonest.i strongly advice people to invest now and wait and watch bitcoin prize increase.
BitXtokens

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

yes bitcoin market recover in march,
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:59:40 PM

It is now actually having green marks in the market which means its market value is starting to rise. Maybe we already reached the bottom of the continuous crash lately so this is something to look forward in the next months for cryptos. For now, holding would be a more necessary way than selling to make its value higher. Ofcourse there will still be sudden crashes but hopefully it won't be as big as what happened lately.

Avity

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:02:03 PM

Yes I agree with you.  The news of China and Korea and other regulation worldwide hit crypto hard recently... however I do believe it will raise again, and has already rose a little since a few days ago.  Its very hard to predict, but in general this is the future, it will all rise and concur the current fiat systems.
Alex_ompong

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

I strongly agree that bitcoin will bounce back and I think it is not the end of bitcoin so there is nothing we need to worry about ....
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:06:35 PM

I don’t know if it’ll rise soon but still i’ll be waiting here. I really think that no need to be panicked, in crypto world this volatility is very normal and waiting is the best option.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

Yes you are right the Bitcoin value will be going to moon soon. as per some crypto expert predictions the Bitcoin price will be more than 20k at end of March 2018.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
chaukhchi

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

Yes, I really agree with you, the bitcoin that decreased this month increased slowly, and Bitcoin has risen slowly this is a good sign and the best time for now is to wait for the next few months so the bitcoin price increases again.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:17:17 PM

Yes off course bitcoins will grow again as according to the graph in last few years the price for cryptocurrencies as well as the stock market has been low perhaps due to the some financial issues. It is natural according to me and we should not panic here. Also i can somehow study the graph and according to the graph the price for bitcoins as well as etherum has started rising. Hope it truely starts rising.
divyasdm11

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:28:47 PM

Yeah.but I also think bitcoin will hit over 15k before March.
legok

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

Wow... its goodnews.. I hope will be come true..soon..
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

Price has started to increase slowly, at some time period the price seems to show some signs of minor fluctuation. Possibly this minor fluctuation will continue with sustained growth continuing to reach new ath. We the users need the understanding that, bitcoin will recover after every dip.
All those who are holding their crypto coins for some long period of time will be desperately waiting for the market value to increase as they have been waiting since a long period of time but still the market is falling down constantly. There is nothing to be worried as things will change in the near future and the ones who have invested their money into will then be able to make more money out of their investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: