Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic.  (Read 1637 times)
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

Yeah true, i agree with you mate. my predict is bitcoin will going to raise in next month,
and will be raise even more in the next 2 months.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

Yeah true, i agree with you mate. my predict is bitcoin will going to raise in next month,
and will be raise even more in the next 2 months.

Sure bitcoin price will surely goes up.  It just need some time to have its price come back again to where many people got excited with its price.  We just have to wait and be patient.  I am patient enough for its price to goes up.  I hope that many people who sold their bitcoins before will come back and buy some bitcoin again.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

I am Bkjones  Smiley ! Bitcoin "ll rise again in march or april i hope it'll rise again
Well even at this very moment, Bitcoin is rising but now the issue is how long is it going to take before it reaches it's previous  pinnacle of $20K. But in spite of all that, we are still going to invest and make some money in between before it gets to that value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

Well, the main dip was not because of the banning of cryptocurrencies in China because it was also banned in Korea, Bangladesh, Vietnam and etc. Like what you've said, bitcoin will rise soon and I am looking forward for it to happen because 3 days ago, bitcoin's price doesn't even fall and as the matter of fact, it doesn't fluctuate. I hope, that this is a sign that bitcoin will never die.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

bitcoin is being hit by bad news news, many people panic and sell it .. i think it is a good chance to buy and hold it until May month. but this is just my prediction. we just need a little patience to wait for the price to rise and change can happen at any time.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

Yes that is really true. It is normal in cryptocurrency to fall down and rise. It is really how it works because it is volatile and that is the nature of cryptocurrency. So for sure bitcoin will rise again.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

Yes, I think the bitcoin now in present it is nothing problem of the value of the bitcoin because it takes longer the value it will be continue to increase don't panic.
gordeevaverona

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

I fully agree with the previous statements, do not panic in such a complicated moment, as this is all temporary. Instead of your panic, it is better to concentrate your energy and conduct market analysis, and make sure of the reliability of this currency and its future growth.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

yes, bitcoin will rise again no need to panic, if panic and sell bitcoin you have then you will lose, better, hold bitcoin you have, meanwhile you can buy bitcoin with cheap price at this time.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

yes, I also agree with your opinion that bitcoin will rise again with a fantastic price.
nicolesalv

Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

Yes,correct bitcoin will rise soon because we all know that the price of bitcoin is changeable and we do not know when to increase or decrease but the only sure is after the lowest price of bitcoin in a few days or weeks it will increase again.

Agree with you. It will rise soon. It will be double before the year ends for sure.so if you have bitcoin , just hodl , you will be the winner soon. Those only hodlers will get paid by being patience and have trust in bitcoin.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

Of course, Bitcoin will be rise soon, now a days bitcoin again growing if you see previous market price with bitcoin and now bitcoin price is pump again hope bitcoin price is growing again. who make a panic i'm suggest just hold a sometime and you can see again bitcoin tack his place.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

I really don't know what is the reason behind why bitcoin price is decreased but i am sure that like before the price of bitcoin will increase and no reason to be panic this is a normal in bitcoin.
sebolcat

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

Really hope this will become true because I started my crypto trading when bitcoin price was as high as 15k and now I am in a big loss.
But no one can take out our hope Smiley
Cheers,
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

Yes, you are right, bitcoin is already beginning to grow slowly, gradually regaining its former positions. By March, the price should reach its previous positions. Nervous is really not worth it.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:17:57 PM

Yes, I agree with you. I also think that Bitcoin will hit again. Every year in January and February Bitcoin price going down. But at the end of the  February Bitcoin price will pump again. And this time Bitcoin will pump so high.
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

Yes, don't be worry. Btc will be rise up. So just keep your btc. When btc price uprise and you can sell btc so you can earn a big money
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

Yes, I strongly agree on your opinion. Bitcoin will slowly return to its original position.
I am sure within 2-3 months the bitcoin will recover and rise again.
No need to fear and worry this is only a matter of time and we just need to be patient.
Tuesto

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:19:34 PM

My opinion is that people should not panic. I think that the level of bitcoin will rise again to 20,000 dollars. Suggest people to buy bitcoin now
lukmankhan25

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

this could happen, with the news from japan that legalize bitcoin to transact, hopefully in March bitcoin will rise again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: