Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Adblurb.io - The Future Of Advertising🔥🔥🔥  (Read 1540 times)
ianeurope

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

THIS PROJECT LOOKS LIKE A SCAM. I AM WAITING FOR PHOTOS OF PASSPORTS FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW.

PLEASE ADD THE PROJECT TO ICO BENCH AND COMPLETE THE KYC PROCESS.

cryptomojio

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

Hi please someone let me know about Adblurb ICO timeline. It's bit confusing for me?

are you asking for ICO dates or bonus?
cryptomojio

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:10:35 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 05:23:49 AM by cryptomojio

Yeah, want to know more info regarding ICO dates Smiley

PreSale will run for 30  days,  starting from 1st March 2018,  with 1 ETH = 9600 ADBL including 20% bonus.
cryptomojio

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:26:08 AM

In Whitepaper its written that 1ETH=8000 Adbl, here you wrote 9600 Adbl, can I know what's the reason? Cool

Huh Shocked
It says 1 ETH = 8000 ADBL  is basic price, but on pre-sale also offers the 20% discount so 1 ETH=  8000 ADBL + 20% of 8000 ADBL (1600)= 9600 ADBL.
cryptomojio

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

Oh, Sorry really forgot the bonus, by the way all doubts are now clear. Thanks Man Smiley

No problem Wink
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:59:18 AM

In Whitepaper its written that 1ETH=8000 Adbl, here you wrote 9600 Adbl, can I know what's the reason? Cool

Huh Shocked
It says 1 ETH = 8000 ADBL  is basic price, but on pre-sale also offers the 20% discount so 1 ETH=  8000 ADBL + 20% of 8000 ADBL (1600)= 9600 ADBL.
20 percent is the maximum bonus on the presale? If yes, these are very good conditions - in the sense that when listing a token, early investors will not sell their tokens in order to fix profits.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:26:43 AM

Adblurb has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the  Adblurb  on WISERICO and follow  Adblurb on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Adblurb is a new generation of Marketing and Advertising. All data will exist on the blockchain instead of centralized servers. Adblurb is a unique platform that allows modern and advanced marketing technique with using smart contract in multiple different and unique ways while providing total security and privacy.
Adblurb is for everyone! Adblurb not only offers Unique Ad marketplace but also solve issues regarding current e-commerce and crowdfunding.

You put almost the maximum score. What exactly is it justified? I would like to see a detailed analysis.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:58:10 AM

On the site I see a large list of partners with whom you cooperate. In which areas and how do you cooperate with them? Where can I read more about this?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

Adblurb now listed on Sangus: https://sangus.org/ico/1199
30% metascore? Not a very high rating, can developers improve it if they perform some kind of project improvement?

kimjenglot

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

project with the theme of advertising, I see disney also in the billboard. very interesting
how long will this project last ?
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the Adblurb ICO! I'll be the community manager for this ICO and hopefully beyond Smiley

In summary what Adblurb is trying to do is streamline the process of purchasing advertising, cutting out the middle man to reduce costs, as well as modernising the entire process for greater efficiency and ease of use on both sides of the market.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask Smiley
There is a lot of competition in the advertising market, how do you plan to attract advertisers to your platform?
LightFork

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

It looks very nice, especially team. How long takes You preparation for the ICO?
Our presale starts in 19 days Smiley
Did you have a private presale stage?

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

This interesting project with the great idea and trust good team. Joined and hope success! I reserve translation Vietnamese if Dev need , plesase PM me! Good luck Dev!
Thanks Smiley I would recommend checking out our bounty thread to reserve the translation!

You have a comparison table between the Current Adverting and your solution. can you give an example to illustrate? are there only two members of your team? and the team members has no official social media links.
Haha we have many more than 2 team members, the team member section of the website scrolls across the page Wink
At the moment we are having issues with LinkedIn for some of the team members as we were editing them from a single IP address which lead to us being blocked until our identity was confirmed. We have sent off the necessary documentation and are waiting on their review and approval Smiley
Maybe until the problem is solved, would you share their profiles on facebook?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

Today advertising industry is one of the largest sector of the global industry.
I think this project will have future.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

On the site I see a large list of partners with whom you cooperate. In which areas and how do you cooperate with them? Where can I read more about this?
The partners of the project indicated Gifto, a project I recently invested in. I would be interested to know about cooperation with Gifto.

polinabalerina

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

Hey there! As marketing professionals (obviously) what media resource do you put your hopes on in terms of attracting investors for your ICO and which one you think will help to conquer your target audience for the future platform? Thanks!
Whitethoughts

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

Hey there! As marketing professionals (obviously) what media resource do you put your hopes on in terms of attracting investors for your ICO and which one you think will help to conquer your target audience for the future platform? Thanks!
You can find answer in bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2899998
Twitter Campaign: 25%
Facebook Campaign: 25%
Signature Campaign: 20%
Translations Campaign: 15%
Content Campaign: 10%
Telegram Campaign: 5%

LightFork

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

Adblurb does not support illegal activity ads or disrespectful ads. Campaigns will have to pass through review system to ensure the credibility.
How will the issue be solved with the fact that in different countries different things are considered legitimate?

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:30:01 PM

Adblurb does not support illegal activity ads or disrespectful ads. Campaigns will have to pass through review system to ensure the credibility.
How will the issue be solved with the fact that in different countries different things are considered legitimate?
Just as now, international laws are a priority, and local offices of companies resolve issues with local legalization of the company's activities. If the project will open offices offline, then it too will have to do so.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:35:35 PM

You can find answer in bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2899998
Twitter Campaign: 25%
Facebook Campaign: 25%
Signature Campaign: 20%

Translations Campaign: 15%
Content Campaign: 10%
Telegram Campaign: 5%
It's amazing that Twitter and Facebook are paid better than the signature campaign, and the participants of these campaigns will be very happy. How effective are such campaigns, I do not know, but probably the developers have their own opinion on this issue.
This is not surprising, now many projects are betting on social networks. Plus, we should not forget that a huge number of people always take part in social campaigns, so the payments in the signature campaign are still higher.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: