Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:46:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Adblurb.io - The Future Of Advertising🔥🔥🔥  (Read 1540 times)
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:42:43 AM

Seems good project. Let's see when it is tradeable on exchanges
Do you prefer to invest in the later stages of the project? Probably you prefer a smaller income, but more reliability.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

Just noticed your project. Nice idea, let's see the realization. Is there any same idea projects at the market right now?
There are a lot of projects devoted to advertising, each has its own directions of development and features.

ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

Hi all! I have questions connected with bounty - is 5% for bounty is normal ? Isn't it too much ? May it dump the price after ICO ? Thank you
spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

Hi all! I have questions connected with bounty - is 5% for bounty is normal ? Isn't it too much ? May it dump the price after ICO ? Thank you
A good question, but it seems to me that the dump is happening in those projects where investors have huge bonuses in the early stages. Bounty hanterns are now basically qualified and ready to wait a considerable time to get a good price for their tokens.
tolla123

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:40:42 PM

What are the benefits of your project?
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

I don't think that percentage of bounty-campaign below 10% can cause any problems for exchange rates after the ICO
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:01:53 PM

wow! Quite an interesting project! We lack a modern solution in the field of advertising. Well, I will follow the project. Good luck!

kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

wow! Quite an interesting project! We lack a modern solution in the field of advertising. Well, I will follow the project. Good luck!
Someone said before that there are lots of advertising project same to Adblurb. Maybe Team can tell us benefits and differences of Adblurb?
zorik982

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

Someone said before that there are lots of advertising project same to Adblurb. Maybe Team can tell us benefits and differences of Adblurb?

Yes! I would be interested to hear the developers. I hope the team will hear us and answer all the questions of the community

ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

A good question, but it seems to me that the dump is happening in those projects where investors have huge bonuses in the early stages. Bounty hanterns are now basically qualified and ready to wait a considerable time to get a good price for their tokens.
Hmmm, I think you are partly right. But this way depends with a lot of a people, and it isn't good... What's your opinion, which % bonus for large investors are acceptable ?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

I think the project team should deal with their project and not with the study of competitors. The information that interests you most likely can be found on the ICO trackers.
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:14:47 PM

Seems good project. Let's see when it is tradeable on exchanges

I think it's too early to talk about the behavior of the token on the exchange)) we need to give the project time to develop. Conducting the ICO. after that there will be a result on stock exchanges
Dominika_Koks

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

hello everyone.
i got a questions, tell me please, do you have a referral program? if you got it, where I can find information about that? and what about your own blockchain?
profit59

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:50:23 PM

hello everyone.
i got a questions, tell me please, do you have a referral program? if you got it, where I can find information about that? and what about your own blockchain?

I can not answer you about the referral program. The project does not have its blockchain. Used by the blockchain of the Etherium
zorik982

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

hello everyone.

Own blockchain is created when the project plans global goals. Advertising sphere does not need a personal block chain

santygo777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

hello guys, i've checked info on the website about TOR and VPN integration. Can anybody tell me more about this? It's very interesting
profit59

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the Adblurb ICO! I'll be the community manager for this ICO and hopefully beyond Smiley

In summary what Adblurb is trying to do is streamline the process of purchasing advertising, cutting out the middle man to reduce costs, as well as modernising the entire process for greater efficiency and ease of use on both sides of the market.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask Smiley

I am glad to welcome this project and you personally at the bitcointalk forum! Obviously, the advertising industry needs to change. What new can your project offer. In addition to basing on the blockchain
zorik982

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

hello guys, i've checked info on the website about TOR and VPN integration. Can anybody tell me more about this? It's very interesting

Hi! How can this project overlap with the Tor network and the VPN? This is not a shadow structure)

iDrago

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

Hi! How can this project overlap with the Tor network and the VPN? This is not a shadow structure)
Hello,  I think about this -  By integrating the Tor API to our mobile applications, we hope to keep Adblurb a secure and private network. Tor functionality will be opt-in and only used by the account if requested.
I think it's for deepweb ads.
santygo777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:39:59 PM

Hello,  I think about this -  By integrating the Tor API to our mobile applications, we hope to keep Adblurb a secure and private network. Tor functionality will be opt-in and only used by the account if requested.
I think it's for deepweb ads.

ow, okay, thank you for information.
i have read that you wrote me, i think it`s cool, it seems to me that this will create more opportunities
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: