Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?  (Read 1788 times)
mir1127

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:13:11 AM

In my opinion the main reason for bitcoin price down, i see all history data 2009 to 2017 the 8 years seem time bitcoin pice  down! but this year many becauses,! some people or the investors heard a bad news about bitcoin. So people want secure their money, and it causes they stop invest. But we don't worry, because it will rise again soon. The  other reason is the government ban bitcoin, so it affects price is down. But we don't worry because btc price is not stable sometimes its drop and rise. One of the reasons I think is the impact of negative news. Such as the prospect of tougher regulation in China, South Korea, and India. Or, maybe it is due to credit cards ban in the US and Britan, banning card holders from buying Bitcoin and other coins using their cards!  But we don't worry, i hope day buy day bitcoin pice pump and crose 30k in this year , so jast wait and see Angry Angry AngryBTCBTC
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

I think One of the reasons is that when the crypto currency like bitcoin getting banned in other countries so the price of bitcoin is so much affected becaise of that. And you know what? because of the panic selling also the bitcoin price is lowering.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

Lots of people are feeling very sick for bitcoin's price down. 2 Days ago, one of my known brothers texted me that he almost went for a heart attack! Because he invested all of his money on bitcoin and altcoins.Actually, I am feeling tensed too.
So, what do you think, What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?

Main thing is simply natural market fluctuation.

Every 4 years or so bitcoin gets a big pump, and then after that big pump will be obviously a big dump, which we have seen right now. But this has also been contributed to via the constant bad news that crypto has been receiving over the past few months basically.

To put it simply - bitcoin was overvalued, and it is just returning to the norm now that investor expectations are not as artificially high anymore.

It may stay down for a long time, but I think it's worth buying at these levels. Shouldn't be much risk but a lot of rewards.
longskie0327

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:00:31 AM

There are factors affecting bitçoin price and these affect also other investors and this is really quite alarming and if you're one of those investor you would probably have a heart attack, but what can a mere man like us do to make it up again... But to wait and  see what will happen next..and Hope for the best..
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

I think its because of the rumors spreading all over the world that bitcoin will be gone and then people/investors who don't really know the situation panic selling their holdings.

btcwolf2018

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:22:44 AM

I think the trend is directly related to the US stock market, and if the US stock market turns to bear, then there will be a corresponding decline in bitcoin.
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:31:24 AM

Lots of people are feeling very sick for bitcoin's price down. 2 Days ago, one of my known brothers texted me that he almost went for a heart attack! Because he invested all of his money on bitcoin and altcoins.Actually, I am feeling tensed too.
So, what do you think, What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?

the first reason is the result of the correction in 2017, other factors, some countries make rules about bitcoin, and some even illegal. several more bans on social media. this is combined to be a disaster.

shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

The biggest factors that affects the bitcoin price is the demand. Actually, As bitcoin goes down, I think many people are not minding it. They didnt tried to open any accounts that connected to bitcoin because they wanted to be comfortable. Like me, I dont want to remember bitcoin's price if it is decreasing. Because it will stressed up my mind. If the demand is increasing, I know that bitcoins price will increase too.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

its because of all the fuds around bitcoin and crypto or could be price manipulation by whales, trying to get cheap bitcoins. you should not feel sick if you are in for the long haul. you will always see huge drops and ups in bitcoin price, hold and sell at whatever price you're comfortable. i will be selling out some btcs at 25k usd.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

I think no one can say clearly about bitcoin price rising and falling that when will be the price of bitcoin increased or decreased,
But according to my opinion the main reason of bitcoin falling and rising is the demand and supply of bitcoin in market.
as demand of bitcoin in market fall then price of bitcoin in market also start falling while as demand of bitcoin in market increased then price of bitcoin will also increased.
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:41:42 AM

I think it's just that bitcoin has been overestimated, and recently as more and more investors have entered the cryptocurrency market.
The bubble that caused the bitcoins was constantly amplified, and recently it was just a process of pricking the bubble, but I believe that the future bitcoin will continue to rise. Grin

Paketushka

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in bitcoin under the current situation?
chacha66

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:47:07 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 10:02:50 AM by chacha66

Korea ban on anonymous crypto trading (wrongly reported in the media as a out right ban )

China ban initiated in sept 2017 finalized in dec 2017/jan 2018,

India finance minister saying btc is not legal tenure (wrongly reported in the media as all crypto trading in India now illegal )

Lots of countries coming out saying regulations are needed.(wrongly reported in the main stream media as world governments coming down hard on crypto)

and other news stories such as face book banning crypto adds, hacs and uk government halting people from using credit cards to buy crypto (wrongly reported in media as all bank cards )

But what started this little mess was our best friend who we visit every day - coin market cap-  they took south korean money off the total market cap.Billions were wiped out immediately, no one knew why until late that afternoon- by then the damage was done. Cryptos were not invincible.

Guys and girls - regulation is needed. It is what will make this industry respected. Regulation is needed for big corporations to risk billions in this market. They need rules. BTC will remain the same - a place where your money is safe from central banks.   Just be thankful the USA did not come out today in the hearings and recommend a ban on crypto -if they had this would truly have been a disaster.

See you all on the other side      hodl what you have and buy those cryptos you always wanted !!

ps: you cant play the lotto or scratch cards with credit cards, you cant place bets on any web site on earth with a credit card and some countries dont allow the buying of gold with credit cards so I am not surprised that UK government banned this. Actually I cant believe people were doing this !!
huawei.kong

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:47:45 AM

I am a chinese. many rumor informations from Government are  main reason of this down.
the CCTV( TV media of china) and mainstream media imply the hard-hand to cut down VPN to the exchange and try to push Japan to stop Biance and Okex...
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

i think the main reason to the  bitcoin price down is giving a chance to some investors to bur more on it so that is not too much stay for a long time.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
wolf one

Activity: 133
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

How is your brother? Actually, I have never recommended anyone with a heart attack to invest in cryptocurrencies because of the large fluctuations and those who have heart disease who are fit for recuperation. But I still recommend you and your brother, do not put the eggs in a basket.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:25:04 PM

Hi,

The price is getting lower.. quite logically, because it was crazy by the end of 2017! But if you remember well, one year ago the price was around 3k. So the current price has actually doubled if you compare month to month.

Then, I understand that you can be worried if you have invested all you money.. But at what moment did you think it was a good idea? Bitcoin is not a short-term trading tool! Prices tend to get higher over the long term.. But you must be ready to wait a very long time without needing your initial investment.

So, yes it is normal. It can bounce back but nobody can tell you when. Be brave (and stop investing money you can't afford to lose)!

malourdesesmores07

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:09:33 AM

For me the main reason of bitcoin falling and rising is the demand and supply of bitcoin in market but we cant clearly say about bitcoin price rising and falling that when will be the price of bitcoin increased or decreased but one thing is for sure,  the low price of bitcoin will not stay for too long.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

First off, its not sensible investing all your money into bitcoin. If your brother did study about cryptocurrencies and not jumped in because of some hype, then he won't be getting all nervous. Anyone who's been into crypto for a while now would tell you that's a very bad idea.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Saber_Rin

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

Some of the reasons I think is that,it is banned in some other countries, like in China,where some or most of the populations use crypto in investments,purchasing,etc.. and in Britain,where people use their credit cards to buy btc coins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: