Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?  (Read 1788 times)
akashark (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:49:31 AM

Lots of people are feeling very sick for bitcoin's price down. 2 Days ago, one of my known brothers texted me that he almost went for a heart attack! Because he invested all of his money on bitcoin and altcoins.Actually, I am feeling tensed too.
So, what do you think, What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:07:31 AM

Lots of people are feeling very sick for bitcoin's price down. 2 Days ago, one of my known brothers texted me that he almost went for a heart attack! Because he invested all of his money on bitcoin and altcoins.Actually, I am feeling tensed too.
So, what do you think, What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?

There have been a lot of fear being put in the market. The main reason for yesterday price down was because China start to crack down on some ICO and ban Chinese user from using international exchanges.
WhichIsGood

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Young, Dumb & Broke

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:15:55 AM

I guess there are a lot of factors in play that is affecting the value of bitcoin at the moment. FUD's, the issue in China, facebook banning crypto ads, or maybe market manipulation just to name a few. We can never really pinpoint the exact reason.

nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:19:13 AM

No one main reason, but a myraid of reasons why Bitcoin is suffering last few days. Although you should note Singapore came out and said they are all for it and believe it or not the USA did the same earlier today when the SEC and CFTC came out and essentially said similar things. Bullish signal for me, don't know about all you peeps.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:24:27 AM

it's all because FUDs and bad news, it's an usual thing in crypto, the whales want to take more profit from it. if the price is always go up. how to make a living from trading ?
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:44:24 AM

Why should we be tense with this condition, we just take this good opportunity by buying bitcoin again when the price is cheap like this and we surely profit, I think this decrease because of bad news news and the new year imlek that need a lot of money flat to celebrate, we are patient while there is nothing to worry about.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:56:28 AM

There are many cause behind the fall of bitcoin price in market. one of them is FUD.
because this FUD, many bitcoin holders sell the bitcoin and other crypto on the market,
that cause the market price fall. but i think it will not stay too long in the bottom.
rokon123

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:11:57 AM

i think bitcoin price will up after 4-5 month.now i am also feel scared about bitcoin down price. Sad
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:15:52 AM

One of the reasons I think is the impact of negative news. Such as the prospect of tougher regulation in China, South Korea, and India. Or, maybe it is due to credit cards ban in the US and Britan, banning card holders from buying Bitcoin and other coins using their cards.

yuyuchain

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:34:17 AM

I think the main reason is that the government's policy on the prohibition of bitcoin affects the price of bitcoin, and the holiday of the Oriental Spring Festival may also have some impact.
Untold

Activity: 262
Merit: 181

BitcoinTalk's Premier Design Service @UntoldDesign

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:06:52 AM

I would say a lot of the reason is people selling the news, but there was a bit of an overall effect on the global market which could have caused the issue.

Impossible to say exactly what it is, there was a lot of news happening over the last week or so that could have had an effect, and now that things have slowed down on the negative news side and picked up on the positive.

There was a fantastic post on Reddit yesterday which I can link below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7vga1y/i_will_tell_you_exactly_what_is_going_on_here/

This user goes into great depth about why prices fluctuate and it's a great read.

Thanks and take care,

-Untold

█▀█▀█████▀███████▀████▀█               BITCOINTALK'S PREMIER DESIGN SERVICE      
▄████         ANN Design   ✔ Logos   ✔ Websites   ✔ Avatars   +More!
█▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄█              Telegram          Discussion    
Jetakenare

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:26:02 AM

All about money. Those whales are not playing. They will do anything to get in cheap. Remember Jp Morgan in October 2017?
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:33:12 AM

well i think this case is normal. because when i started joining in this cryptoworld the price of bitcoin is 100k+ Philippine money. and after a long time the price of bitcoin is not stable sometimes it got the higher price sometimes it low but i dont know why. and suddenly i know it,some reason is the investor that withdraw thier balance on thier account, and because of the low price of bitcoin, a lot of investors will encourage other people to enter in this cryptoworld to invest thier money..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

Don't panic Bitcoin eventually recover it may take some months but it'll for sure recover. Also never put all of your money into crypto trading as it is very risky. Invest only which you afford to lose.

Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:54:44 AM

Well it not bitcoin's fault if your brother invested a lot. Can you guess who's fault it is ?

Dumps never stay long. Even in days prices are already starting to recover.  But in my opinion it will recover to as fast as you would expect it could.
Maybe expect few more dumps for a while.
Surely, this is still because of high fees and slow transactions. Chaos all over the place. Not to mention panic selling
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:58:14 AM

I think we should not be worried about the current bitcoin price It may rise up tomorrow again as it keeps on changing.

datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:10:09 AM

i feel bad for your brother, but this is the lesson for ur to not put all of your money on bitcoin, like people say "use money that you can afford to lose". Because bitcoin is very unpredictible and bitcoin still not legalized on most of country. so it's still very risky to use all of your money to bitcoin.
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:14:41 AM

the reason is that the bitcoin suddenly drops and many are surprised because china does not want bitcoin and they have an event in china that wants to ban bitcoin and remove trading platforms and other people and sell and sell them That's bitcoin I know why bitcoin drops
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:53:31 AM

In my opinion the main reason for bitcoin price down because some people or the investors heard a bad news about bitcoin. So people want secure their money, and it causes they stop invest. But we don't worry, because it will rise again soon. The  other reason is the government ban bitcoin, so it affects price is down. But we don't worry because btc price is not stable sometimes its drop and rise. 
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:07:05 AM

First of all main thing everyone should consider while investing it that there is risk of lose, so we should invest only the amount of money we can afford. Second thing is that reasons are different, politics, worldwide trends, investment amounts and etc.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: