Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?  (Read 1792 times)
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

The main reason is media, the keep spread many bad news about bitcoin. People perspective has very big impact to bitcoin price. If people pretend that bitcoin is a good thing then many people will buy it, but if not many people will avoid bitcoin.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

The reason for BTC price down is because of many fuds around spreading rumours about banning BTC in few countries. No one knows when will BTC recover.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

Bitcoins has been rising very fast when it reached almost $20k past year and always after a huge pump bitcoins has also got a dump as bitcoins gets overvalued and this drop is just adjusting it current real value according to the demand.I think this correction was kind of big and it might take bitcoins some months to recover from this drop.But this drop was somewhat expected and it created opportunity to buy more bitcoins at cheaper rates.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

Lots of people are feeling very sick for bitcoin's price down. 2 Days ago, one of my known brothers texted me that he almost went for a heart attack! Because he invested all of his money on bitcoin and altcoins.Actually, I am feeling tensed too.
So, what do you think, What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?
The main reason why bitcoin price falls down is because of the bad news  that are releasing by media about bitcoin but there's nothing to worry about the price because it will surely recover and increase in price.We had to be patient in keeping our bitcoin because after the fall there is a possibily to increase it's price again.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

Crypto-currencies tracked by Coinmarketcap.com have lost more than $ 500 billion in market value since early January, when governments tightened regulation, credit card issuers suspended purchases, and investors are increasingly concerned that last year the rapid growth of digital assets was unjustified. Sales this week coincided with a decline in the value of shares in the global financial market, and in Asian markets on Tuesday, losses related to the decrease in the value of shares increased.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

Lots of people are feeling very sick for bitcoin's price down. 2 Days ago, one of my known brothers texted me that he almost went for a heart attack! Because he invested all of his money on bitcoin and altcoins.Actually, I am feeling tensed too.
So, what do you think, What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?

There are too many bad news for Bitcoin which causes price to fall. I personally feel that Bitcoin price might recover toward end of Feb or early Mar when good news start to surface.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:01:57 PM

We cannot know if what is really the main reason that why bitcoin price will down, i heard some opinion to other people they may say, maybe due to banned of other countries, and the negative news. I think we cannot say that this is our basis but its not proven. In my opinion its an ordinary that happen to btc that sometimes it increase or decrease its price. I think it will not take too long to stay, that bitcoin price is down, and i believe it will increasing on the coming days.
Vin183~

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

maybe a lot of people are selling bitcoins to be the currency of each country.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

I think, the main reason of bitcoin price down is cause by china and korea's bitcoin banned. It really affects the price of bitcoin to get low. And, will it stay for a long? Well, who knows, maybe, we don't know yet, but one thing is for sure, it will surely go high again, because in a matter of days months or weeks, the process of all bitcoin investors around the world is on the way, and it will help to recover the bitcoin value to reach the the higher digit again.
CryptoICOAlert

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

There are more reasons for Bitcoin price down, some of here china was banned all ICO’s & this hit news hard on the Crypto market followers, India’s finance minister Cryptocurrencies tax statement, Facebook ban on advertising, US crackdown, South Korea crackdown, Finally, it is still emerging market for Cryptocurrencies, It may seem like the sky is falling sometimes but it’s not. , there is a silver lining.   Cool
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

The current price dip we are all experiencing sure is worrisome and is demotivating, but I am happy to tell you guys that this dip is not forever, and no, bitcoin won't die. The current price dip is just normal, in fact bitcoin has  been experiencing this kinds of dips way back from its humble beginnings. we just have to hold on and do measures to make sure bitcoin recovers.

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:52:01 AM

There are many possibilities that the reason why bitcoin now is in dip, facing many issues in some countries as one factor of decreasing bitcoin by the markets. Or these few months ago many holidays come like christmas, new year and this lunar year that some holders are selling their bitcoin.
Or another fact that bitcoin is in dip is traditional dipping of bitcoin, if you see the previous chart of price movement in bitcoin eventually these month of January and February bitcoin was decreasing in a market and back at last quarter of the year. That's what my conclusion correct me if i'm wrong.
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

The main reason for the decline in bitcoin prices is a correction by developers aimed at fixing bitcoin better in the future in order to benefit everyone and the decline in bitcoin prices are also caused by the many issues in China that prohibit bitcoin. The bitcoin decentralized system makes the price decline unlikely to last as bitcoin users will not be comfortable with the decline so that in the near future the next few months the bitcoin I predict will rise again.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
Apeshifter42

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

People? Why would be worrying about this Dip? Haven't we seen this kind of plunge last year? Then price will go down and the next thing it will do is to go UP.  Sad Sad
Adsily

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

number one is media
YKTSSR*

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

the manipulation of the courses is orchestrated not the institutional ones that do not change too much fiat in the short term must be seen on the long term Huh
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

There are many factors that affects the price of bitcoin, but i think the number reason is the banning of it. It affect not only the market but also the mind of the people. They start to panic, and sell their bitcoin. Which is not a good thing. For me the price of bitcoin is still high compare to its price when in it still starting. All of us are starting to invest in bitcoin because we like it and we trust, so theres nothing o worry about, this drop is just a part of getting a bigger profit, so just wait and relax our profit is on its way.

bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

I am really sorry for you guys. However, the "why" it happened really doesn't matter now, and unfortunately it may be a long time it stays low, last time when such a deep dip happened in 2015 it stayed about 3-5 times lower than the top for several months.

dixon98

Activity: 126

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

Double whammy of government regulations/tightening, coupled with equities market down.

It will take some time for BTC to recover, hopefully by end 2018.

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

I guess there are a lot of factors in play that is affecting the value of bitcoin at the moment. FUD's, the issue in China, facebook banning crypto ads, or maybe market manipulation just to name a few. We can never really pinpoint the exact reason.
There are so many contributing factors on the movement on bitcoin's price. A lot of negative speculations, and isolated attack on bitcoin from some countries are also being heard from the news. But, we should remember that in any investment, risk are there, since we can never really tell the exact reason for the recent price down, just review the statistics of bitcoins price movement.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: