Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?  (Read 1788 times)
st tiger

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

I also think that Bitcoin is taking a long time to increase the bitcoin for a long time. And for that time everyone is scared. Because they think that when I was buying, Bitcoin's value was high but now it's low.Then they think that it may not grow anymore. So I made a mistake to buy Bitcoin. They came to their head and said then. And they are afraid and their minds are ruined. So I think there is nothing to worry about Bitcoin. Because bitcoin's value will decrease once again, it will increase again. So there is nothing to worry about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:23:36 AM

For me the main reason why bitcoin price goes down because of the spread of negative news that's why investors are pulling out their investments in the market. Investing is very risky we should always be ready and be aware that rise and fall of the price is always there, need to limit our investments and study well the flow of the market to make us successful. During the fall of the price patient is very important to avoid panic selling and to avoid the loss as well.
bountyhunter1313

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:39:00 AM

Lots of people are feeling very sick for bitcoin's price down. 2 Days ago, one of my known brothers texted me that he almost went for a heart attack! Because he invested all of his money on bitcoin and altcoins.Actually, I am feeling tensed too.
So, what do you think, What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?

It's all market cycles. Studying the past, anything that was radically new went through a number of boom and bust cycles to fully unfold it's true value. Also note price != value. Especially, with bitcoin, no matter what the price is, look at the fundamentals. It's getting better and better with time and a lot more to come in the future. Zoom out, accumulate the dips, keep sufficient cash at hand and you are good to go. Leverage is no funny business. Stay away from it.
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:18:17 AM

Lots of people are feeling very sick for bitcoin's price down. 2 Days ago, one of my known brothers texted me that he almost went for a heart attack! Because he invested all of his money on bitcoin and altcoins.Actually, I am feeling tensed too.
So, what do you think, What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?

It's all market cycles. Studying the past, anything that was radically new went through a number of boom and bust cycles to fully unfold it's true value. Also note price != value. Especially, with bitcoin, no matter what the price is, look at the fundamentals. It's getting better and better with time and a lot more to come in the future. Zoom out, accumulate the dips, keep sufficient cash at hand and you are good to go. Leverage is no funny business. Stay away from it.
Dont panic.This is normal in market place bitcoins price is volatile they can go low price or higher than we expected.The lesson learned is dont put our money in one basket.We should diversify into different investments.And i think this is not for a long time bitcoin rises again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:54:40 AM

Since Bitcoin is still a relatively small market compared to the actual potential it can achieve, it does not require a large amount of money to drive up or down market prices, and therefore bitcoin prices are still very volatile.....
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:11:14 AM

The bitcoin market is volatile and you cannot predict it's up coming moves as i always say it could get some postive feedbacks and also gets adopted in more use cases then you will see an uptrend or the oppissite could happen and you see some short time downtrend but what all members here advise others with don't invest what you cannot afford to lose
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

Dont panic.This is normal in market place bitcoins price is volatile they can go low price or higher than we expected.The lesson learned is dont put our money in one basket.We should diversify into different investments.And i think this is not for a long time bitcoin rises again.
Well you are right it is not the time to put all your money in one thing if you are new but mate if you had experience it is good to use invest in bitcoin, for me there is no investment better than bitcoin as it has a lot of benefits, it is safe and it is easy to use anytime, so I am holding my bitcoin not going to sell at the panic price, bitcoin will give me profit if I will have some patience for some time. Now the market demand of bitcoin is increasing it is no longer at low price, so invest confidently.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:07:16 AM

Bitcoin price is volatile, it is not that weird if the price was down.
The reason behind the fall of bitcoin price may vary, maybe there is someone who sell bitcoin in a large amount ?
jiaybh

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:20:14 AM

The main reason is FUD, which will cause many people to panic, leading to a decline in the price of Bitcoin, followed by holiday reasons, and many people want to redeem their money for the holidays.
MARGA RYANSONEO

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:22:40 AM

What causes bitcoin prices to drop? I think, If you are currently looking at Bitcoin prices, then you will be amazed by the rapid rise and fall in Bitcoin prices (fluctuations). In fact you may also wonder whether companies (such as Luno) that determine the price of Bitcoin? The answer is no, because Bitcoin is interoperable, So, actually the reason why Bitcoin prices are more volatile than other currencies is; the absence of any entity that controls the price of Bitcoin. The Bitcoin price is determined by all those who have Bitcoin (regardless of amount).
Yassin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:31:51 AM

in my opinion bitcoin prices dropped in because a lot of closing ads about bitcoin on sites such as facebook site that lowers the price up to 12% and news about the closing of ads about bitcoin is also done by search engine no one in the world that is google that will close ads about bitcoin on month this june
this news link https://m.detik.com/inet/cyberlife/d-3917885/google-mau-razia-all-the-buy-bitcoin-why
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:16:51 AM

Unfortunately the liquidity of bitcoin is still low, 2000 btc selling is enough to make the price fall. There are also whales that still has controls of bitcoin price, there are many bad news related bitcoin those bad news makes people sell their bitcoin. I suggest you to keep on your investment strategy to avoid loss. Bitcoin price will going down for long time, every 4 years bitcoin is experience halving which mean that the block reward will decrease a half.

Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:58:14 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 08:23:38 PM by Palmaper

I think you should calm down, mate. From what I have seen, the price of bitcoin and the market in general has tended to stabilize quite a bit, so I am sure that in coming weeks we will see a gradual recovery of the market that will take you back to the losses you have accumulated so far.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
delegend

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

It actually difficult to extrapolate the real course,but our social media crusaders carrying out all sorts of negative news and we all know negative news sells faster than good one.but however lies are always for a moment the truth shall consume it very soon.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:30:42 PM

In my opinion, the main reason for the price of Bitcoin to go down is because of the large supply of bitcoin and the lack of demand or interest of investors to buy it, the large supply of bitcoin is because many investors sell their bitcoin, while the mentality of an investor selling bitcoin can be influenced by bad news about Bitcoin.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:06:07 AM

I also think that Bitcoin is taking a long time to increase the bitcoin for a long time. And for that time everyone is scared. Because they think that when I was buying, Bitcoin's value was high but now it's low.Then they think that it may not grow anymore. So I made a mistake to buy Bitcoin. They came to their head and said then. And they are afraid and their minds are ruined. So I think there is nothing to worry about Bitcoin. Because bitcoin's value will decrease once again, it will increase again. So there is nothing to worry about bitcoin.
The news about the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) investigating the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency exchanges is the cause of the decline in Bitcoin prices.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:09:14 AM

Main reason is not coming new fiat moneys to crypto world.
This happens after losing moneys on january pump of all crypto.
Smart guys pump the price and many new young investors bring their moneys in crypto, then we see massive dump.
Now all fear invest and price not going up

DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

There are a lot of reason behind this accident among them facebook ban sowing add, China accourance and also google ban all of them are main reasons I think.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

There are lot of reason why bitcoin price is still going down but the biggest reasons are the dumpers trader and the spreading FUD news about bitcoins but if you are the true believer of bitcoin you will not get easily drag by this.

sd
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

IMHO main factors which affect to falling of Bitcoin price are whales (exchanges, banks, big holders) manipulations, FUD new, decisions of governments (especially CHINA, USA), decreasing of investors interest and other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: