Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 692 times)
aceptamosbitcoin2

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

I just bought 200 Ethereum Classic. what are your guys thoughts on the future price of the coin?

I think that ETC price will fall a lot after 5th of Marc, because people are buying now for the airdrop but then they will dump it.

ETC doesn't offer anything special.

ATTENTION

the user aceptamosbitcoin stole the user account in this forum.

You are using my name account.

I am already taking the necessary steps to be able to recover my account again.

Please ignore your comments or your signature is a scam.
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:48:11 PM

Wow! Congrats that's a lot of ETC. ETC will hit around $100 or more and it's starting now probably in the month of March or April because it has a big news coming. Goodluck.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

ETC is best coin as of now lot of positive news we can expect ETC to reach 100 dollars in March and thereafter new price hikes
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

I just bought 200 Ethereum Classic. what are your guys thoughts on the future price of the coin?

I think that ETC price will fall a lot after 5th of Marc, because people are buying now for the airdrop but then they will dump it.

ETC doesn't offer anything special.
+1 i think that etc is just useless and has no value  but cryptocurrency market is sick or maybe playable from very big palyers / gov
Unfortunately, you're right. The market is easily manipulated, which is why we keep getting all these erratic pumps

Exactly, at some point a group of people decided that they don't like ETH anymore and whoohoo, let's make ETC. But ETC doesn't have any new features or ideas behind. Doesn't offering anything like the new alts like NEO, XRP and so on.

ICOs investing is much more better and with a higher change for a good profit than ETC!
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

it's going gonna take time, but I hope it will be $100 soon

lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

It all depends from bitcoin price,if btc stays on this current levels or above i expect to see etc at 100$ but if btc goes under 8k etc will be 60-80$Best way to predict etc prise is to use 1eth:10etc price ration as this is what will happen again probably
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

The chart shows a formed reversal. An uptrend is now visible. The first target can be in the price area 0.0045BTC. You have a good entry point with good potential.
jashley

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

The chart shows a formed reversal. An uptrend is now visible. The first target can be in the price area 0.0045BTC. You have a good entry point with good potential.

Yes you are right and right now still good entry point just do some cost averaging. Thank you for sharing your first target mine will be at 0.013BTC no more no less. Goodluck.

╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:50:43 AM

Ethereum classic will have a hard fork in march. Off course it will boost the price to its highest i believe we will see ethereum classic will touch $100 untill the day before gard fork happened because people fomo buying and want to get 1:1 free staking coin. It also can help a whole crypto market cap. And decreasing another coin value for a moment.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:36:22 AM

It is very pleasant to trespass this coin because of unlimitedness. But to invest in forks well, it's like money was not enough for the original and we will buy a prototype. And the prototype will never be better, so my opinion is a big risk. A forecast for a price of up to $ 100 ceiling.
Kaniel-ouots

Activity: 125
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

After Callisto airdrop and price didn't moveup I think you must stay away from it very. Big volume but price won't move idk why
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

I think ETC has a good community and ETH's prices have risen very high in the last one year. Individuals have bought ETC at $ 2 and I still hold to this point. I think 200 ETC is a good opportunity for you to invest in because the future ETC price may soon reach $ 1000 and I'm sure it will happen.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
alts.inspector

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:43:18 PM

#ETC analysis

https://altsinspector.wordpress.com/2018/03/05/ethereum-classic-etc/
SoliDCoiNs

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

Poor guy...
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

I do not have much hope for the fork, he will completely depend on his parent. But already now a significant growth of 13% is seen, which gives some hopes for the future.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

I don't see point of investing on ethereum classic anymore.. Ethereum is getting developed far more faster and it already proves its far more superior. I don't wanna stuck with ethereum classic in my wallet so..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
jashley

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

I don't see point of investing on ethereum classic anymore.. Ethereum is getting developed far more faster and it already proves its far more superior. I don't wanna stuck with ethereum classic in my wallet so..

Why? For me ETC is good and undervalued right now. Ofcouse we can't keep our money on one altcoin only we need to diversify properly don't worry this year ETC will surpass it's old ATH and this year will set it's new ATH.

Whiplash450

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

my opinion about Ethereum classic is for now in a state of decline .. but it could be in the future price of Ethereum Classic gradually rise.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

i holded etc for around 1 year. and i lost so much money. ethereum classic is very useless comparing with ethereum. i though that whenever barry was in the price could go up easily that is why i holded them so long but anyway it was a mistake.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

Depends on bitcoin. If bitcoin goes up 20k USD again. I'm sure the ETC will go up about $ 200. that is minimal. At least it will be like that
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: