Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO?  (Read 11897 times)
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:33:20 AM

Investing in Initial Coin Offerings can be good anytime as long as you know what you are putting yourself into. If you had invested In a good solid Initially Coin Offered it will give you a massive and exponential growth that is the best entry point in any coin but again if you know what you are doing and you had invested not only your money but your time and effort on certain coin you can check and watch for youtube videos as well for additional analysis good luck to you!
Yes, this is a good time to invest in the ICO because the market is going down so the way to trade will be very dangerous for your property. You can invest in ICOs because you will be able to buy tokens at very low prices and just wait for them to trade and you can decide to sell it or keep it to continue to support your project. ETH and NEO are the two main altcoin to buy ICO is also quite good so you can buy these two altcoin to invest ICO this year.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
John Kim (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:49:03 AM

The crash of the market only affects ICO in the matter that some developers may choose to delay the lauch because of the big dip in wich BTC and ETH are in.
But from the investor point of view the financial effort is smaller like now because the parity of the ico price is the same: 1 eth - 12321 .....coin.
Now it is a bit tricky because i think that all good ICO should put a pause on the crowdfundig and that leaves you with nothing to choose from in this moment.
Be very carrefull because scammers dont care about any dip. They whant your btc no matter what is it`s price.
It is very tricky now and I should really be careful when choosing ICO and be aware of all those scammers out there. Thanks for the advice Smiley
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:21:02 AM

I would also agree, that now is the time to invest. If you struggle with research, there are a few websites out there you can consult
For instance:
- crushcrypto.com
- smithandcrown.com

However, always double check and only regard the sites' verdicts as support for your own research. Also it is possible that the circumstances around an ICO change, so always stay alert to news concerning an ICO of your interest (via Telegram or Reddit groups for instance).

Good luck
There is not even a single specific time to invest in ICO, anytime is good. What is important is doing your analysis on the project, check out the team if they are really worthy of you leaving some of your funds with, see  what their road map looks like and if you really believe the project is going to give you a huge value, then you can always go ahead.

There are so many ICOs just like the OP stated, you just have to do the research yourself and websites like the one you have mentioned should just be like a way to pick some which is why I like the aspect of you saying to always double check, because some people will just go ahead without bothering to do that.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

I think yes. Because now all the projects have fallen very heavily and I think that the only way to save your investments will be investing in ICO
How will an ICO fall heavily bro? This is not a coin or token that is already in the market yet. Even if you do not have an idea of something, at least ask. There is really no time for ICO, as long as you know what you are doing, you do your own research without listening to every Tom, Dick and Harry to make your decision, and you know how to dig properly into a team, and then you should be fine at any time and at any point.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

I would say its the best time. Because all cryptocurrencies which you need to invest are cheap now. And when the ICO start right now when all currencies are deep, they just can rise in the next months. When an ico starts when bitcoin is at the all time high and then comes the dump, the coin will go very fast under the ico price. So right now i invest in many ICO's.
Polonium

Activity: 123

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

2018 will be the year for ICO and it is a good time to invest today, there are a lot of good project which have the potential to be very successful, I suggest you try to read their whitepaper to gain insight on the project. Also the crypto market has dropped in the recent month and it is only now that show signs of recovery, this means that ICO value will be cheaper than the previous months which may give you a good profit.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

I would say its the best time. Because all cryptocurrencies which you need to invest are cheap now. And when the ICO start right now when all currencies are deep, they just can rise in the next months. When an ico starts when bitcoin is at the all time high and then comes the dump, the coin will go very fast under the ico price. So right now i invest in many ICO's.

Absolutely yes this is the right time to invest in ICO because it has a very low value in all altcoin currencies a market. Only thing is to choose the best ICO that soon to be a profitable between 2-3 years after. This could be a long term investment ICO for future eaner and of course it always have a back up like short term investment.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:45:40 PM

Anytime is the best time to invest in an ico so long as the ico you are investing in has high potential of growth. We can never know if the ico will be successful or not but of we take into consideration its usage, investors, and project, we will have an idea if it is worth investing in or not. Purchasing some coins is also good but it actually depends on you on what area you are most likely good at and what your goal is. 

SmartO_Alyona

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

Many people got rich in the way of investing in deferent IC  bu investing in many ico is very risky, take a time to search about the company and analyze the white paper first before you are going to invest in ico. Buying ethereum and btc is good for me than investing in ico.

i think it depends on person, i think it's crucial to understand that you should put your free money in ICO, but if you 100 % sure about project, it's worth to try
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

I'd say ICOs are always the best choice if you analyse them carefully. Most investors are just following what others do without any efforts. It leads them to scams and they blame legit ICOs as well.

Though most investors feel safer to follow the trend and you can't blame them specially the new ones to choose something that seems with lesser risks but you can maximize more for your profit by successfully investing and selecting good ICOs.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

It only depends on you. If you are not willing to lose something you can't gain something. But participating In ICO requires you being smart because of the scammed. And if you know the project has a great future you can try it.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

investing in ico is very risky, and many frauds happen in ico. so if you do not have experience investing in ico, you should not do. and it is true, you should buy only btc and eth, because the price of btc and eth begin to weaken.

ryancpk

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

I have invested in both cryptocurrency (e.g. ETH) and ICO. Based on my experience, ICO can generate more return within a shorter time frame.

However, proper study must be done prior to investing in any ICO. I will continue to look out for good ICO to invest.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

There is no time one can not invest into ICO, provided it provide value for investment, the demand for ICOs  has grown recently and good ICOs will never struggle to raise fund no matter what the market is saying, only decent projects struggle to raise fund for their project
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

It is always good time to invest in Ico,but in the most interesting and promising ones.You must find all the information about the project and team,read carefully the whitepaper and roadmap,check the Ico rating and follow  the ico thread on bitcointalk
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

Each month there are several new ICOs (last two months more than 50). Of course you need to filter them based on the project/team/ICO structure and be very aware of scams and phishing emails

It is also nice to contribute to new projects that can revolutionize people lives

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:35:29 PM

it is good time to invest in ICOs now, as well as to buy altcoins. You may catch up the "last door", because prices slowly tend to grow.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

Yes it is a good time to invest in ico now the altcoin prices are low but in future there prices will increases and get profit.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
if you buy ethereum or bitcoin you have to hold it for a long time and maybe you will get bored,
if you want to get a better profit, you can invest in new ico, you can search in this forum, or at https://icodrops.com
suggestions from me,

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

There is no time one can not invest into ICO, provided it provide value for investment, the demand for ICOs  has grown recently and good ICOs will never struggle to raise fund no matter what the market is saying, only decent projects struggle to raise fund for their project
Every time popping up a lot of projects so it would be a lot of people who are confused to choose which one is best. The only way is to analyze various aspects of the project. Choosing ICO is actually a high-risk activity because we could lose our money. But if we can choose the right project then we can get big profits. So choose the best and we all must be smart to choose a project, our future will be determined from how we choose the right project for future investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: