Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO?  (Read 11892 times)
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

if you are afraid to invest in ICOs you can buy bitcoin or eth while the price is still low. price today are going up to most of cryptocurrency. investing in ICOs are more risky compared to buying bitcoin or altcoins which are already in the exchange. but ICOs can return your investment to double or triple or etc.. you just continue to research what is good ICOs there just don't pour all your money.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? I looked at Mossland, Neocoin Whitepaper and they seem ok. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Now is the perfect time for us to go in the market.

htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:59:18 AM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? I looked at Mossland, Neocoin Whitepaper and they seem ok. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
I think you can invest in now because the prices are low so you will make more money in next bull market. And the white paper, and the tember are very importent things that you need to consider before you make any investment.
It is also important to have a hardworking team and workable projects, with bitcoin prices gradually rising and other cryptocurrencies going up as well, and the low price now is a good time to buy.
John Kim (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

Exactly, their are a lots of ICO project that looks so promising and makes you impressed. My suggestion would be like this, if you inow those bounty magers who already proven their previous campaign become successful  definitely that ICO project is legit. Also, try to ask further questions on their telegram channel or even in their bountry thread and will answer your question in a positive way it is also a legit one. Thus, finding a great and legit ICO project is not easy you need to gather some informations if it's legit or not because nowadays their are many scammers here in cyberworld just to have an easy money.
The Mossland ICO I talked about doesn't seem to have a previous campaign but the Whitepaper is pretty well made and just joined the Telegram channel. They answer everything so clearly so might be a legit one. Even though I should keep on searching, it is starting to become more and more convincing. Thanks for the help Smiley
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:23:20 AM

I think you should buy BTC and ETH, because these two coins are already trusted by the people, and this coin allows to make our future bright, indeed, other ico is good for invest as well, but you have to see if ico is trustworthy or not .

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
John Kim (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:49:09 AM

Now is the perfect time for us to go in the market.
What are your reasons for it?
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

Well it depends on which ICO you would invest with. And almost all the ICOs are using or basing their coin in Ethereum. So if you don't want to invest in an ICO, try investing with ethereum since its name was already proven and its stability is really at the top of very altcoins in the crypto market. But if you want, you can try and check this new ICO which is called Daneel, if you are going to read its whitepaper, you will see how great its functionality is and the number of people it could help in the near future.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

I think yes. Because now all the projects have fallen very heavily and I think that the only way to save your investments will be investing in ICO, where you can get bonuses that can cover your expenses.
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

Despite the market down, I think its a great time to invest, lower prices for crypto and less greedyness from ICO!

as always I try to be SUPER careful and avoid investing more than I can lose!
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? I looked at Mossland's Whitepaper and they seem ok. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

I have been seeing this Mossland ICO for quite a while now. I have not yet reviewed its whitepaper or saw its platform. But to answer your main question, yes, ICOs are the new investment trends now. You can also buy BTC or ETH, especially now that its prices are cheap.

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:53:49 AM

It is good to invest in ICO if the ICO is real ofcourse. Make sure before you invest, the ICO is not as a scam. If an ICO is successful and you have invested on it, surely you will earn big time right after that.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

In my opinion, if your capital is small you should invest in altcoins instead of investing in ICOs. I think, investing in these altcoins will make it easy to get profitable. Because the electronic money market is easy to judge and almost everyone who invests in altcoins is profitable. But profits will be less.
If you want to make more profit then invest in ICO. But the risk is very high and you need to consider everything carefully before investing in any project. That's my advice, hopefully you'll refer to it.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:08:02 AM

You can invest in ICOs, if you find any good project. There are a lot of ICOs which are useless. Do a deep research before investing. You can also invest in BTC and ETH, as the price has been down it would be profitable in future.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
dannythecryptoguy

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:09:26 AM

i think it's good time to invest but u should check exact ICO you want to invest. The market full of scam right now.

- project must be based on real market
- should have strong team with an experience in the industry so b check their work background
- must have proper papers (real wp, lp)

And when cryptocurrensy market goes down a bit we have an opportunity to gain more tokens from reliable ICOs. I chose VLB (blockchain for car industry) heard of them from a friend who invested in during a private pre-sale and got really good bonus. Now they opened a public presale

I think for a long run they look promising

their wp https://vlb.io/assets/doc/whitepaper.pdf

rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:19:20 AM

For when it's time to invest in ICO actually whenever investment can be done while you are really sure and believe. you have to really understand what ICO Project is going on. Because it is very risky at all with fraud then in this case have to do analysis first.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:21:26 AM

Whenever is a good time for investing in an ICO but first, make sure that it has a good management and developers in order for the ICO to be successful.
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

Yes it is good time to invest now. The price has follen 70% from the peap.
Dimedroll

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

Now a good time to take part in a good ICO.

ETH and BTC is low and in few weeks/months it will cost higher to participate ICOs. But it is still big risk to come in Crypto now.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:24:09 AM

It is a good time to invest in most anticipated ICO's  with discounts during presales

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
manumartinb

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

Here is my opinion

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2889318.msg29781119#msg29781119
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: