Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO?  (Read 11895 times)
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? I looked at Mossland, Neocoin Whitepaper and they seem ok. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

If OP talks about looking for a professional team for clear and real project then I  really prefer VLB.IO / token , their project is based on reality and individual need (car industry), talking about reliability then this is how it goes, the first cap of the ICO was too high so probably they have already earn millions of money during the first but the great thing is that they have announced that the cap was too high so that they have refunded all and nothing left again nothing left so a real proof of being trustworthy ICO PROJECT, now they are on presale and all the investment I have invested before I invested now again.

Always check the legit and I guarantee myself that this VLB.token is assuring to be a champ by reading and understanding clearly their white paper combined with great companies devs and Admins. https://vlb.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

I've invested a bit into XinFin (XDCE ERC20 token) Cheesy Its a Singapore based project; a country that is very friendly towards Crypto-fine-tech, and supports crypto innovations and development + a strong legal system that is harsh on scammers, so this one feels quite safe to me. Their vision looks pretty promising too + there were other Singapore based projects that have seen success, such as QTUM, and VeChain, etc.

Here's there're link btw.
http://xinfin.io/

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
bigboss2

Activity: 80

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

Yes, it is.
The price of ETH and Bitcoin is relatively low at this time and in few months it will get a hike.
If you secure some altcoins at this time, you will surely be benefited in future.

John Kim (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

It is a good time to invest in most anticipated ICO's  with discounts during presales
Yup, I agree. Looking for discounts and bonuses during presales would be the best option for now.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

Now is the time to invest in cryptocurrencies. I'm sure the cost of bitcoins will be even lower soon. So I think that now it is necessary to buy bitcoin and altcoins and hold it.
John Kim (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

Now is the time to invest in cryptocurrencies. I'm sure the cost of bitcoins will be even lower soon. So I think that now it is necessary to buy bitcoin and altcoins and hold it.
If the price of bitcoin gets lower, shouldn't we wait more before buying them?
porfenovich

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:00:39 AM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? I looked at Mossland's Whitepaper and they seem ok. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

Now it's the best time to invest in ICO. But remember that 50% of all ICOs are scams. That's why you should thoroughly think the idea over and do your own research. Think whether you need what is offered during the ICO and whether the idea is feasible. Pay attention to the team. And only then give your money to them.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:26:33 AM

Yes, given the market instability that we are seeing now, investing in ICO is a good solution. Having bought bitcoin or etherium at a discount now it is possible to invest them favorably and to receive x5 -10 in 6-8 months. The main thing is to carefully select worthy projects with a professional team, MVP

John Kim (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:26:43 AM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? I looked at Mossland's Whitepaper and they seem ok. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

Now it's the best time to invest in ICO. But remember that 50% of all ICOs are scams. That's why you should thoroughly think the idea over and do your own research. Think whether you need what is offered during the ICO and whether the idea is feasible. Pay attention to the team. And only then give your money to them.
50% is a pretty big number. Makes it even more scary. I'll have to take my time on my research. Thanks!
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:52:31 AM

exactly we are may able to see that this currency about the bitcoin may sooner be in a high price and this is what we are waiting and too see for that there is always some possibility that we are able to earn on it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

ICOs is always the best invest.because there are fewer people involved in ICO.you can choose some excellent ICO projects to participate in.I will recommend you HADA DBANK its a great prospect and very good ico.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

I think in this fluctuation of the market we should not invest in ICOs, because the precentage of loosing money i higher than normal days, the entire market is being effected badly due to the drops of bitcoin and altcoins days ago, so in this case we can use our money to invest in bitcoin or some Altcoins, they may have the higher chance to rise back in the future rather than investing in ICOs that we don't know certainly and lost money for scammers.

iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:12:20 AM

To my mind, it is risky to invest BTC or ETH in ICO when their price is really low. I have invested in Tezos in June 2017. BTC price was 2000-3000$. Tezos had to be released in Nobember 2017 or a not later, but it didn't. BTC has grown more that 4 times... So the same Tezos have to be higher to recover the contribution.
If there is an opportunity to invest fiat in reliable ICOs, do it

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:19:06 AM

iCo's are always popular investments because they can be directly proportional to the amount you earn at risk. If you ask how many new ico you can get out of the market and how much you can trust, it is important to collect information at this stage. Knowing the project knowing how much the market can have the market volume I think altcoin investment is more preferable
weinuogpein0375

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:24:57 AM

I think it is the right time to invest in the altcoins and we can make a lot of money in it if we buy the right one. There are more than  one coins that can bring you more money. If you have done enough research, you can do it.

John Kim (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

exactly we are may able to see that this currency about the bitcoin may sooner be in a high price and this is what we are waiting and too see for that there is always some possibility that we are able to earn on it.
Are there any certainties that the bitcoin is going to rise? Just because it has been going down for a while doesn't mean it will, for certain, go up, does it?
zorrito

Activity: 141

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

It's never too late to invest in ICO. Especially when ETH is trading at a very good price. Buy it at $ 500-600 and invest on projects you believe in. Good luck! Wink
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

Investing in ICO's isn't a bad idea especially when Bitcoin and the top coin are in a dip.
Some ICO's has potentials to grow beyond our expectations in the near future. But most importantly, do your research before investing!
KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

In a good ICO you can always invest. If the project is good, then your investments will always bring you a good profit. Really good projects go to the market already with the X.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:05:38 AM

Please always remember NOT to invest your bread and butter money, or take out loans in order to invest in ICOS. Although many times they might seem lucrative investments, ICOS are still highly unregulated and I consider them as high risk investments in my portfolio. I never invest a lot but when I do, I like to really try to read all the news about that token and what the token solves by way or problems, who is the team behind it and their credentials and go through the whitepaper with a fine tooth comb. Now that ethereum prices have fallen it might be a better time to inves tin ICOS but then again eth prices may flunk further in the red, so your guess is as good as mine. Take investing in ICOS as gambling with a margin of calculated risk.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: