Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄  (Read 16557 times)
spitfire1337

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:43:48 AM

One another CryptoAnimals, one another try to get money on the Hype by using an idea which already used and get money to owners. CryptoKitties, CryptoDogs, CryptoRobots, CryptoUnicorns, what will be next? CryptoFlowers? Or maybe CryptoPokemon?
All of this it is only meaningless pixels and spending blockchain capacity and capitals on the Hype and pyramids. Why Borodich participate in this? He is a busy man with his own project Universa, why he spends time on this game instead of helping his company to create the product?

You must take into account the needs of people, not everyone likes kittens, robots, dogs. Someone love unicorns, so why not to create a game with unicorns. By the way they are so sweet Cheesy
The drawings of those unicorns that are in the WP are really very beautiful. I wonder how the images of the unicorns will be generated? Will they all be drawn by hand?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:49:44 AM

Hi all! Did you invest in Unicorn, in future online-game number one ? If no, I advice as minimum keep your attention on this project, as maximum - buy this coin and hodl Smiley

Yes you are right. I also prefer to invest in long-term. Often a big profit is obtained with such an investment strategy.
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

One another CryptoAnimals, one another try to get money on the Hype by using an idea which already used and get money to owners. CryptoKitties, CryptoDogs, CryptoRobots, CryptoUnicorns, what will be next? CryptoFlowers? Or maybe CryptoPokemon?
All of this it is only meaningless pixels and spending blockchain capacity and capitals on the Hype and pyramids. Why Borodich participate in this? He is a busy man with his own project Universa, why he spends time on this game instead of helping his company to create the product?

You must take into account the needs of people, not everyone likes kittens, robots, dogs. Someone love unicorns, so why not to create a game with unicorns. By the way they are so sweet Cheesy
The drawings of those unicorns that are in the WP are really very beautiful. I wonder how the images of the unicorns will be generated? Will they all be drawn by hand?

All the details and all the backgrounds are the hand drawn+animation. They look really pretty Smiley I like the red one most of all
CanvinGale

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

Who is admin here? What is minimum contribuion?
byteberry

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

There are not so many good ideas coming from Russia, but this one looks very promising. In fact, I think this game with its Candycoin will reach customers. Good luck to the team!

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
CanvinGale

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

There are not so many good ideas coming from Russia, but this one looks very promising. In fact, I think this game with its Candycoin will reach customers. Good luck to the team!

Do you know that Russia attract a lot of investment  in 2017.
They have a lot of good projects and the number of russian ICO always grow.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

Hi all! Did you invest in Unicorn, in future online-game number one ? If no, I advice as minimum keep your attention on this project, as maximum - buy this coin and hodl Smiley

Yes you are right. I also prefer to invest in long-term. Often a big profit is obtained with such an investment strategy.
It depends on how you count the profit. 50% per month is better than 400
% in a year.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:53:09 AM

Hi! This is the minimum amount that is necessary to become an investor of this project.
zenting

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

I think yes. Or as an option, the image will be constructed as a constructor. But in that case something can turn out not very beautiful.  Smiley
Elismoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

That's great that you are happy with those unicors, but as for me I would like them to be more magic Smiley But they are ok of course. 'Cause everybody has his/her own preferences, and it couldn't be realized in one game. Wink
Elismoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

Hi! This is the minimum amount that is necessary to become an investor of this project.
Buy the way, have you found out what is the difference between investor and gamer participation? And do they exist.
UnicornGo
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

Dear All,
I am very sorry that we don't post here often! We're only 30 people now, and most of us are developers not Social media marketers.

If you have some urgent questions please write to telegram:
https://t.me/unicorngo_official

Для нaшиx pyccкoязычныx Инвecтopoв тyт:
https://t.me/unicorngo_rus_official

also make sure to check FB for hot news!
https://www.facebook.com/unicorngo2018/

and
https://medium.com/@agentsmith_30065

Genzel

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

I think the minimun contrivution is 0.0015 Eth for one Candy, but its only before 28-th of February so hurry up  Roll Eyes You can always find their admin in Telegram community chat https://t.me/unicorngo_official
UnicornGo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:43:04 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 04:19:08 PM by UnicornGo

Please note, we do not run ICO.
We have a presale, with a very small amount of coins offering.

We sell only 4 ml out of 12 total coins.
Because we need coins ingame, and don't want big whales to ruin the game balance!

However ICO is on consideration, probably in 2019+ if we will need to scale infrastructure.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

I think yes. Or as an option, the image will be constructed as a constructor. But in that case something can turn out not very beautiful.  Smiley
In the road map that is in the WP there is a separate point - the drawing of unicorns. It is possible that each unicorn will be drawn in advance. Quite an interesting approach if this is so.

Genzel

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

We sell only 4 ml out of 15 total coins.
Because we need coins ingame, and don't want big whales to ruin the game balance!

However ICO is on consideration, probably in 2019+ if we will need to scale infrastructure.

So you plan to do an ICO in nearest future to upgrade the game? But if there will be such a small amount of coins the price will fly to the moon... And it will be hard for people to entry the game Huh
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

Thank you for support Smiley Now cryptomarket's status is not good, we have long-term correction Sad So, our hope is powerful ICO's, maybe them can help make deals better..
CanvinGale

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

Thank you for support Smiley Now cryptomarket's status is not good, we have long-term correction Sad So, our hope is powerful ICO's, maybe them can help make deals better..

If you don't have necessary knoledge only long term, but if you good at trading you can earn alot for short term.
UnicornGo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

We sell only 4 ml out of 15 total coins.

So you plan to do an ICO in nearest future to upgrade the game? But if there will be such a small amount of coins the price will fly to the moon... And it will be hard for people to entry the game Huh

Well, at first you still have more than a week to get them cheap!  Tongue

Secondly, no Panic! We are definitely aware of what we are doing.
So we will keep entry cost and gameplay cost as low as possible to get bigger exposure.

BTW that's why, we will migrate to UNIVERSA platform for zero commission transactions.

Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

Dear All,
I am very sorry that we don't post here often! We're only 30 people now, and most of us are developers not Social media marketers.

If you have some urgent questions please write to telegram:
https://t.me/unicorngo_official

Для нaшиx pyccкoязычныx Инвecтopoв тyт:
https://t.me/unicorngo_rus_official

also make sure to check FB for hot news!
https://www.facebook.com/unicorngo2018/

and
https://medium.com/@agentsmith_30065

Of course, the main task that faces you is the development of the product. However, if you can sometimes answer questions from investors in this forum, this will increase the credibility of the project. On the social network subscribed.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: