Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR  (Read 4097 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:48:42 PM

It's whitelist... not waitlist...
You're also using the brands of companies without their approval which is risky.

We decided to move aside a bit from standard naming convention due to shortage of restrictions, KYC procedures and so on. In fact it's just creating a list of people willing to get additional bonuses.

Regarding brands we mention only those with whom we work. Those vendors whose products and solutions we are capable to provide services.

I've heard that some large exchanges, in order to add a token, require the passage of KYC for all buyers of tokens. How will you add a token to large exchanges?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supreme888

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

You're also using the brands of companies without their approval which is risky.

We decided to move aside a bit from standard naming convention due to shortage of restrictions, KYC procedures and so on. In fact it's just creating a list of people willing to get additional bonuses.

Regarding brands we mention only those with whom we work. Those vendors whose products and solutions we are capable to provide services.

I've heard that some large exchanges, in order to add a token, require the passage of KYC for all buyers of tokens. How will you add a token to large exchanges?

Usually there is an opportunity to work with large stock exchanges, if crowdsale passes without collecting fiat money
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

As far as I know, the KYC procedure is conducted on the side of the exchange, if required by the law of the country where the exchange is registered.
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

Hi Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

Hi Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?

It will be more correct to ask, on what platform will MoBee work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.
supreme888

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

As far as I know, the KYC procedure is conducted on the side of the exchange, if required by the law of the country where the exchange is registered.

You are partially right. This is the responsibility of the exchange for the clients who will buy tokens for fiat money ... the KYC procedure is necessary for money, and in most jurisdictions, tokens do not have the status of money (crypto, virtual, etc).
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

good concept with the aim to create an international virtual mobile operator using its own criptocurrency for payment.  will see  the team working behind the project mobee so optimistic that this project will succeed,good luck for this Wink
Feetshot

Merit: 24

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

It will be more correct to ask, on what platform will MoBee work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.

The company issues a token on the blockchain of the ethereum. This is a simple and intuitive tool.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

Thanks for the clarification. I did not know this information. Why then do some projects request the KYC procedure?
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

Thanks for the clarification. I did not know this information. Why then do some projects request the KYC procedure?

KYC verification is needed to make sure that customer is not terrorist or launder money.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

why telegram group https://t.me/mobeetel is not accessible?

it works for me, are you still experiencing problem?

I think i know the problem. On the first page telegram link pointing to https://t.me/mobeetel should be at https://t.me/mobee_tel
Maybe it should be edited at ann thread and bounty thread
thort

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

why telegram group https://t.me/mobeetel is not accessible?

it works for me, are you still experiencing problem?

I think i know the problem. On the first page telegram link pointing to https://t.me/mobeetel should be at https://t.me/mobee_tel
Maybe it should be edited at ann thread and bounty thread

Thanks, we'll take it into consideration.
spikyz

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:31:44 AM

interested with the projects moving forward, got a niche and better than most of products out there
chansss30

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

Hi Bounty Manager of MoBee Bounty Program I would like to ask if is it ok to change may eth wallet, because my old wallet got phished.

MOBEE FACEBOOK BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
SPREADSHEET NUMBER: 190

NEW WALLET: 0xb2d78e906d9f69bd4c3853001d7d9021410da3e6

Thank you so much for understanding.
thort

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

Hi Bounty Manager of MoBee Bounty Program I would like to ask if is it ok to change may eth wallet, because my old wallet got phished.

Hi,

Please post this in bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2895511.0
Nyur

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:41:25 PM

This is the ANN topic. You need to write about this to the Bounty manager. He will fix your wallet.
Tane

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

interested with the projects moving forward, got a niche and better than most of products out there

You are right, we are all waiting for the implementation of this project. I joined the bounty campaign to promote the project.
Nyur

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

You are right, we are all waiting for the implementation of this project. I joined the bounty campaign to promote the project.

Of course, you are right, I also have high hopes for this project. Now there are very few projects that are provided with any value.
Feetshot

Merit: 24

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:43:23 AM

Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?

The minimum amount of investment is not. If I understand correctly, you can invest any amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: