Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR  (Read 4097 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:46:44 AM

I really like this kind of thread design because I'm easier to read and the information contained here is very much and certainly useful. I hope this thread is an inspiration for another project in design packing a thread. hopefully this project successful  Wink
I also hope that, seeing a lot of new projects that have sprung up, I wish all the teams can make a very good strategy so that this project can be a lot of known people and can attract the attention of many investors to join in This project.
They certainly have plenty of ways to make project managed this can succeed and deliver results that did not disappoint.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:22:54 AM

I really like this kind of thread design because I'm easier to read and the information contained here is very much and certainly useful. I hope this thread is an inspiration for another project in design packing a thread. hopefully this project successful  Wink
I also hope that, seeing a lot of new projects that have sprung up, I wish all the teams can make a very good strategy so that this project can be a lot of known people and can attract the attention of many investors to join in This project.
They certainly have plenty of ways to make project managed this can succeed and deliver results that did not disappoint.
Yes I also believe that the project team will give their best to the projects in order to further this project could be smoothly and successfully.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:15:48 AM

Yes I also believe that the project team will give their best to the projects in order to further this project could be smoothly and successfully.
We will continue to support these projects and we always follow its development may further be achieved the targets that have been planned and can increasingly be developed continuously projects.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

When is the closest date of this ICO/presale?
Any bonuses?
1 ETH 120 MBE discount: 10% 25.05 - 31.05
1 ETH 115 MBEdiscount: 5% 01.06 - 08.06
1 ETH 110 MBE 09.06 - 20.06
The project needs aggressive marketing otherwise soft cap will not be raised.
They raised 50 ethereum, the website had to be more expensive than 50 ethereum.
Hope the page calculator is broken and they raised 5000ethereum atleast  Grin

the calculator really must be malfunctioning. why isn't the team interested in this? I think the project is dead.

do the friends involved in the signature campaign know about this?  Huh Huh

I doubt if many of them actually pay attention to this figure raised, many weeks ago the Founder mentioned he was going to restrategize to attract Asian investors if am not mistaken but this seems like a fasade.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

I begin to wonder what kind of thread design you are talking about or are you referring to another because obviously this has nothing to do with the poor state of the Mobeetel ongoing presale.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:31:59 PM

When is the closest date of this ICO/presale?
Any bonuses?
1 ETH 120 MBE discount: 10% 25.05 - 31.05
1 ETH 115 MBEdiscount: 5% 01.06 - 08.06
1 ETH 110 MBE 09.06 - 20.06
The project needs aggressive marketing otherwise soft cap will not be raised.
They raised 50 ethereum, the website had to be more expensive than 50 ethereum.
Hope the page calculator is broken and they raised 5000ethereum atleast  Grin

Let me correct you with that, they have raised only approximately 57ETH for months which is appalling. Alex the co-founder  decided to reduce the softcap down to 300ETH but still things didn't improve so now he reduced it even further to 100ETH.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:34:32 PM

If the softcap was reduced to 100 ETH, just so that the milestone can be reached, my question is can Mobeetel actualize their objective with just this meagre amount assuming they raised it.
Vorteqs

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

Considering how long 57eth has been difficult to raise, 100eth at today's rate is about $50k which would certainly be a big feat to attain for the project. But even that would not be sufficient a fund to put this project on the cryptomap.
Scholles

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

Well let's all sit back and see how far Mobeetel can ride on this one, will this softcap be reamended and shifted again because as it is no one knows when this tokensale is ending.
Vorteqs

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

Information on the Discount Policy as displayed on the website says  it ends on the 20th of this month. I wonder what happens if they are still not able to raised the minimum cap, will funds be refunded or what?
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:10:38 AM

Is this project still on going? I was thinking they have rapped up the project due to lack of ICO participants. I like their courage. Good luck.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
johny89

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

Hello! How many tokens are sold so far?
Scholles

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

Is this project still on going? I was thinking they have rapped up the project due to lack of ICO participants. I like their courage. Good luck.

The courage should be to steel up, take their balls  and actually pack up for good. Till next time when they are lot more ready, at least I have also seen another project encounter same fate as Mobeetel but they even did better but refunded and packed up because they couldn't raise the required funds.
Vorteqs

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:55:26 PM

The courage should be to steel up, take their balls  and actually pack up for good. Till next time when they are lot more ready, at least I have also seen another project encounter same fate as Mobeetel but they even did better but refunded and packed up because they couldn't raise the required funds.

This actually reminds me, what I have been wanting to ask for a long time. What happens if the project doesn't raise the softcap, will all the collected funds be refunded to investors?
Scholles

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:57:48 PM

This actually reminds me, what I have been wanting to ask for a long time. What happens if the project doesn't raise the softcap, will all the collected funds be refunded to investors?

To be honest, that should be the natural disposition of Alex the Founder. Atleast it is only honourable for him to refund back investors if this project fails to pull it off to hit 100eth and it is seeming like it wont make it.
Vorteqs

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

It has raise a total of  approximately just 57 ETH since months, you can do the maths or are you too lazy to check out the website for yourself. https://Mobeetel.co
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

It has raise a total of  approximately just 57 ETH since months, you can do the maths or are you too lazy to check out the website for yourself. https://Mobeetel.co
57ETH is posted on the site for several months, no change, no news, probably a dead project right? Why there is no admin/support in this thread?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Scholles

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

57ETH is posted on the site for several months, no change, no news, probably a dead project right? Why there is no admin/support in this thread?

There is no Admin or support here because there is none. The organisational framework is too weak and lacks competent hands on board. It seems more like just a one-man project spearheaded by Alex who does everything.
Scholles

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:43:53 PM

Very interesting project. Hope, It will be successful.

Did I hear you say successful, that's quite a tall dream if I must say for the project because it's having a hard time reaching its softcap of 100 ETH
Vorteqs

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

I am quite confused, the spreadsheet have all been calculated and concluded yet the token sale is still ongoing. When will this end? June 20th?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: