Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:51:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR  (Read 4097 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

Pre-sale is very important to maintain main project. So the developer will have to plan alternative until the main ICO starts.

Presale is important, but there is no doubt they'll change something, MoBee looks so good and professional, that advisors certainly will help them and creative the alternative.

Mobeetel is one project that caught my attention at a glance for many reasons I anticipate it's a innovative and a project that will offer real value. It has some good crop of advisors but I still think they need to hype it more and improve on marketing, place more ads.

I agree with you the MoBee project is very innovative and the advisors are dope! Will recommend this project for anyone who wants to invest as I see this project going places. Watch out for MoBee!

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:27:37 PM

Pre-sale is very important to maintain main project. So the developer will have to plan alternative until the main ICO starts.

Presale is important, but there is no doubt they'll change something, MoBee looks so good and professional, that advisors certainly will help them and creative the alternative.

Mobeetel is one project that caught my attention at a glance for many reasons I anticipate it's a innovative and a project that will offer real value. It has some good crop of advisors but I still think they need to hype it more and improve on marketing, place more ads.

I agree with you the MoBee project is very innovative and the advisors are dope! Will recommend this project for anyone who wants to invest as I see this project going places. Watch out for MoBee!
Yes, advertising is very important in projects. if the project is successful, it creates a great impact.  29k ETH collected. it means it's important. company managers must be more concerned. ico can pass much faster.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

Yes, advertising is very important in projects. if the project is successful, it creates a great impact.  29k ETH collected. it means it's important. company managers must be more concerned. ico can pass much faster.

Mobeetel is promising project and unique also. if this project success that means this will bring revolution in crypto world. and users will be happy with mobee services. i personally liked this project and joined this pre-sale.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:12:37 PM

@imtiazmahmood

Thank you for joining and supporting to us. I hope you're too lucrative. it's really impressive and it should be. blockchain and krypto markets should have been the mobile sector. Smiley
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

I have observed that the twitter channel for this project constantly drops tweets about other news unrelated to the project itself and it's objectives. 
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

I think this should be cut down because many investors follow these channels keenly to be up-to-date with the project and not read other random cryptocurrency news about the cryptomarket and ecosystem.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:28:32 PM

ICO has not raised much up till this time, what could be wrong or could this be as a result of the current market situation in recent times.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

I think the marketing has not been too effective and poor. The advisors of this project are expected to be a huge plus, probably regular tweets from them would help create more awareness to the public about Mobeetel or are these advisors used as a figurative head?
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:46:13 PM

this project has an interesting idea with some items developed with a considerable allocation of funds, for the sale of softcap coins is not too much, what is the target price of coins when listing on the exchange?
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

this project has an interesting idea with some items developed with a considerable allocation of funds, for the sale of softcap coins is not too much, what is the target price of coins when listing on the exchange?

However at this ICO stage price would range from 0.0027ETH till the final price of 0.0045ETH due to the declining bonuses in place at different stages of the tokenaale, so my guess is at 0.0045ETH when it hits exchange before the market would decide price movement.
scorpionso

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

if the project will be make actual , it will be perfect. this idea change most things in comminication worldwide. I'm sorry to say this but it seems a just an idea for now.
Qtrez

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

if the project will be make actual , it will be perfect. this idea change most things in comminication worldwide. I'm sorry to say this but it seems a just an idea for now.
with the advantages of this project is not impossible mobee becomes a big project and priority as a mobile operator
so far they have done their best and this could be a guarantee to entrust fully to the project team
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

ICO has not raised much up till this time, what could be wrong or could this be as a result of the current market situation in recent times.

That is my opinion too. Current falling down of cryptocurrencies has an effect on new investors, I hope MoBee gets out of this and people won't be scared, it would be really bad luck, ICO in a bad time.
enigmatical

Merit: 268

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:29:11 AM

That is my opinion too. Current falling down of cryptocurrencies has an effect on new investors, I hope MoBee gets out of this and people won't be scared, it would be really bad luck, ICO in a bad time.

Indeed it would be very bad for a good project like mobeetel. Maybe the team should work harder to attract more investors especially at this time.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:04:58 AM

There are two different bonuses. The first one is for early investment, the second one is for volume. As I know 30% bonus works as of now. It should not be available during the whole pre-sale.
Yeah most of the project are doing that, giving a certain amount of percentage to the early birds for the reason to instantly increase the sales on the token sale.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thort

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

I think the marketing has not been too effective and poor. The advisors of this project are expected to be a huge plus, probably regular tweets from them would help create more awareness to the public about Mobeetel or are these advisors used as a figurative head?

Now we are working on our marketing. Do you have some ideas? We could consider them.
thort

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

Final price at the latest crowdsale stage is present on our site and in whitepaper - 110MBE=1ETH
NikitaGo

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

Now it is quite difficult to compete with mobile operators, especially if they want to create a new one. the crypto currency has not so much entered our everyday life, that many are simply not ready for such changes. but it can be said with certainty that in a few years this project will be the number one in this field.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:53:09 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 02:08:07 PM by xcajun21

Now it is quite difficult to compete with mobile operators, especially if they want to create a new one. the crypto currency has not so much entered our everyday life, that many are simply not ready for such changes. but it can be said with certainty that in a few years this project will be the number one in this field.
Outsourcing market is still "60 Billions dollars" which implies plenty of service & assistance for further outsourcing. Crypo players would be among the first to witness this evolution.
thort

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:26:55 PM

What types of token platform is going to issue?

Ethereum erc20 compatible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: