Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:04:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR  (Read 4106 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
supreme888

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:52:31 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 03:26:34 AM by supreme888

MBE token smart-contract address:
0xbef13efdb393e714c8b3e24a6b3bffd5a4b3c70c

https://etherscan.io/address/0xbef13efdb393e714c8b3e24a6b3bffd5a4b3c70c
https://github.com/MoBee2018/smart-contract

wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

Thank you! Great news. We expected this smart contract. It's nice to see that all the steps promised by the team are carried out on time.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:15:13 AM

https://medium.com/mobee-project/deploying-mobee-smart-contract-d42710a8e5bb

as I see and read the developments related to the project, I start to get excited. I hope it's a nice ICO and the team will continue to work with the same dedication.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

as I see and read the developments related to the project, I start to get excited. I hope it's a nice ICO and the team will continue to work with the same dedication.

It is good this smart contract if the Mobee project is made public for all to see and avoid misleading addresses that lead to sending tokens to fraudsters who are on the look for legitimate projects like this with high prospects.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

I would like to know what are your unique differences between Skype? I did not find on the website of the project some approximate prices for calls. Still, you are going to develop on a global scale, and I would like to know at least some approximate quotations. Will your ecosystem support the implementation of some other projects? Suppose an outsourcing company wants to use your platform to serve its customers? In general, everything looks very interesting for me, and I will follow your project. Thank you for the expanded description on your website.

Hello

It's not entirely true to compare us to skype.
Prices for voice and data for local services will be lower by approximately 15-25 percent compared to existing mobile phone operators. Due to the global solution in the second stage, we will offer low cost of services in roaming as well. Low cost will be provided through a special scheme of interaction with mobile operators and the centralization of the outsourcing market for telecommunications market services.
But an attractive price is only part of our project.

If price of voice & data would be low compared to other mobile network operators, that leaves it to services which I believe would be cutting edge technology improvement in comparison. Once you can deliver and sustain this, then it would be a sell-out.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

What exactly are you worried about? I think everything goes according to plan. Personally, I see no reason not to trust the project.
zenting

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

I would like to know what are your unique differences between Skype? I did not find on the website of the project some approximate prices for calls. Still, you are going to develop on a global scale, and I would like to know at least some approximate quotations. Will your ecosystem support the implementation of some other projects? Suppose an outsourcing company wants to use your platform to serve its customers? In general, everything looks very interesting for me, and I will follow your project. Thank you for the expanded description on your website.

Hello

It's not entirely true to compare us to skype.
Prices for voice and data for local services will be lower by approximately 15-25 percent compared to existing mobile phone operators. Due to the global solution in the second stage, we will offer low cost of services in roaming as well. Low cost will be provided through a special scheme of interaction with mobile operators and the centralization of the outsourcing market for telecommunications market services.
But an attractive price is only part of our project.

If price of voice & data would be low compared to other mobile network operators, that leaves it to services which I believe would be cutting edge technology improvement in comparison. Once you can deliver and sustain this, then it would be a sell-out.

Everything should be accessible to the client. I am glad that the team of this project understands this.
NikuSH

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

It would be succeed only if we will be able attract more people as an investors and bounty member. We should spread info about MoBee between our friends.

Certainly. Most of my friends who already know about this project in the ICO theme. And many of them see good prospects in it.
Looks good. In my opinion Mobee can do smth interesting in mobile operator sphere
Ev_SM

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

do I understand correctly that this will be a separate mobile operator independent of others? and tell me the first implementation of the platform is planned in which countries?
thort

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

do I understand correctly that this will be a separate mobile operator independent of others? and tell me the first implementation of the platform is planned in which countries?

It will be virtual operator combined with telecom freelancers to decrease price of services. Depending on the volume of investments we plan to start in several countries in Southeast Asia and might be in Europe.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

It would be succeed only if we will be able attract more people as an investors and bounty member. We should spread info about MoBee between our friends.

Certainly. Most of my friends who already know about this project in the ICO theme. And many of them see good prospects in it.
Looks good. In my opinion Mobee can do smth interesting in mobile operator sphere

Hi! I completely agree with you. The project is worthy of attention and detailed study.
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:10:31 PM

Thank you! Great news. We expected this smart contract. It's nice to see that all the steps promised by the team are carried out on time.

Yes, you are right, the team works well. The deadline for the beginning of ICO is already approaching, I wish the team good luck.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:17:56 PM

It will be virtual operator combined with telecom freelancers to decrease price of services. Depending on the volume of investments we plan to start in several countries in Southeast Asia and might be in Europe.

Not too much. I hope in Europe your operator will function. I would like to not only invest in the project but also use its services.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

Not too much. I hope in Europe your operator will function. I would like to not only invest in the project but also use its services.

The guys are just beginning, I think in the future, when the company develops, they will provide a wider coverage.
thort

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:25:34 PM

The guys are just beginning, I think in the future, when the company develops, they will provide a wider coverage.

You're right, it's just the first step. Of course later the coverage will be much wider.
wingding

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

Yes, you're right, it's nice to combine the process of investing in a project and using these tokens within the platform. I wish the company to enter the market as soon as possible.
Mazand

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:16:33 PM

In which European countries it will be available from the start and what about others in plans for future? Thanks.
jametoti

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

The amazing WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR project on virtual mobile operators using crypto for payment, the people behind this project have great experience and experts in their fields, hopefully this project will work
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

In which European countries it will be available from the start and what about others in plans for future? Thanks.

Hi! This is described in detail in the white paper. Over time, the coating will expand.
wingding

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

The amazing WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR project on virtual mobile operators using crypto for payment, the people behind this project have great experience and experts in their fields, hopefully this project will work

You are right, the team has very much experience in this area. It is for this reason that I became interested in this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: