Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4312 times)
ikom4rov

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

Don't sell now, wait one year or more, you can earn much more.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

You should first check in which websites these coins are listed, you can do so by going to coinmarketcap and searching for your altcoins. Once you see the name of the exchange go there and sell your alts.

ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

You should first check in which websites these coins are listed, you can do so by going to coinmarketcap and searching for your altcoins. Once you see the name of the exchange go there and sell your alts.
true firstly check it in exchange if this coin are available to sell for cause we may not even know for if this is should be able and available to sell or not so just check it out for.
Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:44:32 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

if you mean REBL is rebellius and EQL is Equal you can trade or sell it here
REBL = https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rebellious/#markets
EQL = https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/equal/#markets

GeorgeEden

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

Well you gota make your research on what tokens you can exchange your altcoins like if you can exchange them with ethereum then you can drag your money out or exchange them with bitcoin and so goes on. thats how it works.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bryan13

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

If you are kinda new to this also, like me. First i make a research on internet or in forum if how can i sell my altcoin. Then i tried to understand it, if how it works. You can sell it on coss.io or etherdelta. Just be careful to do it.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:20:58 PM

Always go to coinmarketcap site there you can see it's value and the market for what exchanges your tokens listed. If you believe in the project just "HODL" is the key for long term but if you really need some money just take the half of it to sell.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:19:30 AM

Honestly, selling an airdrop token as soon as you receive it is like pulling out a carrot plant a week after it germinates. 

Give the devs a chance to implement their roadmap and get the project to where they are planning to take it. 

Sure you may get a small reward for selling straight after an airdrop, but if you HODL for 12-24 months, then there's a chance your tokens are worth much more. 

And if the project fails, it didn't cost you any money to receive the tokens, so no loss. 

HODLing gives you a much better chance of far more $$$ for the tokens.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:33:49 AM

there are some plentys of altcoins exchanges like Etherdelta, Cryptopia, Binance etc etc  but you have to have trust in an echange to put money in it and i really advice to do not stand your money in those walltes becouse maybe will can happen bad things on that exchange, like hacking or stealing

just trade the necessary and leave your coins on there, and you will be fine, if you need an complete list of actual exchanges you can pm me
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:43:05 AM

there are some plentys of altcoins exchanges like Etherdelta, Cryptopia, Binance etc etc  but you have to have trust in an echange to put money in it and i really advice to do not stand your money in those walltes becouse maybe will can happen bad things on that exchange, like hacking or stealing

just trade the necessary and leave your coins on there, and you will be fine, if you need an complete list of actual exchanges you can pm me

I think you should sell your altcoins in binance.
Binance is the best exchange in my opinion, it's safe and fast.
Even the price is quite higher than another exchange.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:33:34 AM

you can sell it on the various exchange.
there are many crypto exchanges already, try search 'cryptocurrency exchange'
you will find many exchange.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:51:48 AM

There many exchanges you can sale your altcoins. You can use bittrex, bianace, kucoin etc.. their are alot of them you can use.
Fnrecana

Activity: 262
Merit: 3

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:12:52 PM

You can sell your altcoins in exchange or trading sites. It is best to check first the current status of the altcoin your going to sell before you exchange or trade it. Check its value in crytocurrency market capitalization or coinmarket and be sure that you really study the potential of the altcoin your going to sell because it might have a very high potential to boom in a sure period of time. If that so you will never regret selling it. Best of luck bro.  Tongue

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:36:37 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

The best way is sell 50% of coins and hold other 50% of coins. All coins you can sell at criptocurrency exchanges - you can choose the necessary one at coinmarketcap website

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

You should hold them till march or april. Its price will gonna increase after february. And about the exchange, it depends upon the token that you are have. Try to search about the token or you can compare prices in different exchanges using blockfolio or other apps.

IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

You can look at the Coinmarketcap website where they are traded , choose a suitable exchange and sell . Or about decentralized exchange Etherdelta
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

easiest way is to check the markets of the altcoins you have.

Go to coinmarketcap, go to your altcoin page, click on markets tab, it will show you various exchange where the coin is tradable. you can then create an account and trade, buy, sell your ALT for BTC/ETH or what ever pair so available.
Hope this helps.
DedvTapkax

Activity: 420

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:27:00 PM

I sell coins on several exchanges. Now I trade at Bittrex, Binance and Kucoin. You can also register on one of the exchanges and sell your coins there.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
blackhart7

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:27:38 PM

EtherDelta is the most common and easy way to sell tokens
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:28:02 PM

At the present moment, the whole industry of the crypto currency is experiencing a recession ... If you are not afraid that the whole industry will collapse, it's better not to panic and hold your tokens until better times. But if you still decide to sell the tokens, then the "coinmarketcap" site will help you!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: