Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4312 times)
neoflux01

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:13:03 AM

You can sell them when they are available at the market through trading platforms you can check it in coinmarketcap.com and you can check the markets tab to see the list on what trading platform your coin or token is available. And as for the strategy to sell it you should always check the performance of your coins or token check the fundamental analysis and if you can do some Technical analysis that is much better so you can know how high or low the coins and tokens are going to perform.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:38:24 AM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

If you don't need the money then don't sell it yet, hold it for a little while for its value will still go up but if your satisfied with your earnings since its from airdrop then I guess its okay to sell it and it would reduce the risks for its value to depreciate.
You can register your account on major trading sites to trade your altcoins. If you participate in ICO projects and receive tokens from the project, you will receive a notification from your project exchanged on the trade pages that the project has participated in. Keep an eye on the investor's trend so you can decide whether to sell or hold the altcoin you hold because of the current market downturn.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:27:57 AM

You can sell altcoins on exchanges if you don't know where you can sell you tokens then go on coinmarketcap. And type your token name, when you find it click markets and you will have lists of exchanges trading it. go for the one with the biggest amount. Some of exchanges need you to be 18 years old to join. But some of them not. I hope i helped, if not then sorry. Well, thank you for reading it, and have good time Smiley
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:31:58 AM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

If you don't need the money then don't sell it yet, hold it for a little while for its value will still go up but if your satisfied with your earnings since its from airdrop then I guess its okay to sell it and it would reduce the risks for its value to depreciate.
But if you really needed to convert or sell your cryptocurrency you can go into exchange to convert your coin into fiat. Depreciation may happen anytime since this factor is inevitable to the world of digital currency. So if you feel to sell your coin at this point just go to exchange market.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:38:54 AM

check your token at coinmarketcap.com
if registered, then coinmarketcap will inform the exchangers that support your coin exchange

if not, you should ask the developer of the coin
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:04:15 AM

You can check that altcoin from coinmarketcap and looking at the infomation about that altcoin. You can find a support exchange to sell it  Wink
CryptoIntegrity

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:13:14 AM

For rebl you can sell it on bit-z just that they have a little strict rules there,  you have to complete a certain level of verification before you can withdraw...  For EQL you can trade it either on EtherDelta or Coinexchange,  I will suggest Coinexchange but you have to know that there is a withdrawal fee of 0.010 eth
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

You can check the value of the coin  and where it is listed at coinmarket cap.  Just incase it is not listed on cmc yet, you can  have an update on their telegram or twitter account. 

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

You have to do some research and see if you can figure out which exchanges they're trading on, if they even are. Then you just have to get in those exchanges and trade them.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

many markets that provide some of the coin that we have that I use is Etherdellta because the market is quite crowded and many are using.
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

I think you can sell it in EtherDelta, I used to sell Equal I in etherdelta when the price is still not how and now I feel very confused why I can not wait to hold it longer when I get the token with useless / free haha, and all it's gone the way haha. go sell on ether delta
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

If you have that altcoins on you and already ready for some trading then go to the exchange that it has price and sell it. But, if you want to sell it in here in the forum you may post it on the marketplace section for altcoins. But, if I were you if you have faith that coin is good for holding then hold it and wait until it is good for selling.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

In my opinion you can look you're all altcoins in coinmarketcap and watch their markets.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

The question is where do you stored your altcoins because you need to learn carefully how to transfer your coins into another exchange you need to convert it into eth before you can sell it converted into btc.
Example: your coins store in myetherwallet transfer coins into etherdelta or binance. Ligui and many othe exchange. For your fully understanding you can search in youtube and watch, how the effective way to sell your coin.

arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

you can find the exchanges in coinmarketcap.com in which exchange the coin is trading find and you can sell in that exchange, and there you can find in how many exchanges the coin is trading and at what price it is trading.
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

You do need to determine first in what exchange your altcoin is listed and the then check the volume of exchange in that certain site. Most of the sites that offers a higher appreciation for the token does not have enough number of traders so they use that advantage to lure people towards it. It will always depend on you whether you would sell your coins or just keep on hodling. You must consider checking also the background of the project to know if it is worth it to hodl.

wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:35:27 PM

Where do you sell your coins? It depends on the crypto exchange because crypto exchange aren't the same price level so you must choose the right crypto exchange that you're going sell your coins because some exchange offers high price than the others so you must choose wisely.
If I' going to sell my coins I choose the higher price offer but if I'm going to buy coins then I choose the lowest offer because I'm a trader and I always earn profit because my formula is Buy Low, Hold and Sell High and that's the most effective way on trading.

ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:14:47 PM

WOW EQL is surely have a value hahaha.
I do usually trade with Ether Delta but be careful on that site I smell something from them because the volume in the trades says "0" ZERO since I think a week from now
but go search for the particular coins or websites of tokens you have they surely post it or you can go directly google it hahah
goodluck bro
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

You can sell your altoquines on any stock exchanges. Everything can be much easier than you think, the most important thing is to understand how all the same the whole mechanism works and I think everything will be fine.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:44:20 PM

EtherDelta, ForkDelta and IDEX are decentralized exchanges that work directly on the Ethereum blockchain. All ERC-20 compatible tokens can be traded on on these exchanges without being officially listed. But, beware of phishing sites and be sure you're on the right website before you import your private key.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: