Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:15:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4300 times)
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

See your tokens on coinmarketcap.

Not sell REBL, trade REBL!
And eql too.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

you should have known if your coins are listed on any exchange. there were you can sell it.

jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

Check the coin first. If where it is traded. There are lot of exchanges. And the coin you have might be traded at some exchange sites. Be sure to do your own research before you start selling.
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

If you have an altcoins with value that you’ve received from aidrop, you should check it out first in coinmarketcap, because the details where the markets of your altcoins are there. If there are a lot of list, you can choose from it with the highest volume of trading.
mangkiko

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

You can sell your altcoins where they are listed . I think all altcoins first to be listed in etherdelta , you can sell there if you want , etherdelta is one of the decentralized exchanges . For those who wants to sell and buy altcoins , they are going in etherdelta , becuase there are many cheap tokens in etherdelta where buyers of altcoins wants there to buy. Its like a dumping exchange of altcoins .
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

You can search it in google because cryptomarket doesn't have a complete listings of all of digital currencies. Search it one by one and you can sell it for sure if the digital currencies you have are already listed on the cryptomarket. One of the cryptomarkets where your digital currencies might be listed is Etherdelta, Yobit, Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, Hitbtc, Kucoin, Coinbene and many more.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
talaveraa

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

better hold it for now and wait for the comeback of bitcoin, you will gain more profit
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:13:20 PM

You can sell your altcoins for high market cap coins like BTC and ETH in the secondary market exchanges like HitBTC, Bittrex, Binance and Kucoin

Before entering into any secondary exchange, try to enable Google Authentication for depositing your funds and find whether the exchange is supporting Altcoin which you trying to sell.

nicedreams

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:17:40 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
A Full Member asking for this type of question really bug me off. How come you haven't figure out everything but you have a Full Member account? For the last question, depending on how you see it going in the later stage, how you see the dev can and fulfil the roadmap,...
iDrago

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

A Full Member asking for this type of question really bug me off. How come you haven't figure out everything but you have a Full Member account? For the last question, depending on how you see it going in the later stage, how you see the dev can and fulfil the roadmap,...
Yeah, it's a bit strange about such f.members question.
I think the best source to trade tokens is Binance.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

better hold it for now and wait for the comeback of bitcoin, you will gain more profit
I agree with you. Currently, the crypto market is recovering slowly and I am expecting a big rally soon which is why I advise everyone to HODL their coins and tokens for the long term to gain considerable profits(Most likely) in the long run since selling now would most probably fetch you small profits(Sell if you desperately need the cash though). I have received many coins from various airdrops and bounty campaigns which I am currently HODLING since I am sure that they will all rise up in value thanks to a huge rally by bitcoin in the upcoming months.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

This is the time to hold your coins.  You shouldn't sell when the market is down and looking to go up
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

You can search it on Google if you don't have any idea where to sell it, and also you can exchange it to USD or Bitcoin. If you're stillnot sure you can read some comments of the other members here.  Smiley
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

The best price is not about where you sell it but the price itself.
I know sometime each exchanger has different price but its not so much different.
acekrish

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:52:31 PM

Why do you wanna sell now?? Just HODL!! .In 2018 it will be 5x atleast.Don't rush.As for exchanges,find that coin in coinmarketcap and look on markets to khnow where this tokens cab be traded.Goodluck
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

I agree with you. Currently, the crypto market is recovering slowly and I am expecting a big rally soon which is why I advise everyone to HODL their coins and tokens for the long term to gain considerable profits(Most likely) in the long run since selling now would most probably fetch you small profits(Sell if you desperately need the cash though). I have received many coins from various airdrops and bounty campaigns which I am currently HODLING since I am sure that they will all rise up in value thanks to a huge rally by bitcoin in the upcoming months.
Are you really so sure about the prospects for Bitcoin in the near future? Many users invest in Bitcoin at $ 15,000, after another fall from $ 20,000. But no one expected a drop to 8,000 dollars for Bitcoin. It's almost a disaster.
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

As far as I know EQL is listed in coinexchange, you can trade your tokens their. Also, you could check on the managers of those tokens if in what exchanges they are already listed.
freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

Well, it depends on the altcoins you have but usually you can all sell your altcoins in binance,cryptopia,kucoin and poloniext Cheesy
Action Gamble

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

It depends on the coin that you went to sell if the coin is posed on the site of coinmarketcap.com here you click on "market"  it will show you a table of all about selling (the price, volume, and the places where you can sell).

roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

Check which exchange your altcoins are located and sign up , deposit those altcoins in that exchange and sell them. But you should pick a good exchange for the liquidity if there are many exchangers accept your altcoins in their exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: