Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4300 times)
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

Hi buddy, i do prefer bitrex and binance trading platform, Bitrex is better than binance. Because it has lowest exchange fee. We can sell most of the alcoins here.
And also token is been added but not all the tokens. If you want to see any new added tokens check coinmarketcap.com.
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

Better to hold it now mate, prices of those coin now compare to the day it landed on market has very far gap, see the all time high of those coin, its very far from prices right now.hold it mate becauae they have a capability to gain high prices in the future
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
First check by the Name of your coin in coinmarketcap.
Then see the markets where you can sell it.
Everything is easy if you try google best.
REBL - https://www.bit-z.com/trade/rebl_btc
EQL - https://www.coinexchange.io/market/EQL/BTC

You can sell Your coin in this link.
Thank you.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

You should make your own research where to sell it because im not gonna lie i fell to a scam at the first time and also 200$ of it but dont worry you will get many answers here. Just be carefull dont make the same mistake as I did by myself . I also ask for advices here.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:03:56 PM

At the first chose the place where it is exchanging. If it is bounty/ICO altcoins - management everywhere must to write about exchange. At the most of time it is ether delta at first, and after yobit binance and other. Look through the topics.
eterhunter

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

In Etherdelta you can sell an ERC20 base token this exchange is the exchange for new launch altcoin in the market,Etherdelta is a decentralized trading platform supports ERC20 base token.
burntheevidence12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:20:17 PM

It has probably been told many times, but i suggest binance.I've been trading this site since the first day I got into the crypto business.I did not see any problem.I recommend.
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:29:28 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
You can always open the site coinmarketcap.com and see all the information about the coin, including on which exchanges the coin is traded.
I specifically give you links:
REBL https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rebellious/#markets
EQL https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/equal/#markets
Cisumacoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

First go to coinmarketcap and search your coins which you are planning to sell,look for the exchanges that supports your coin and there you find the exchanges which you can trade your airdrop tokens,i am using etherdelta alot but theres a lof of exchanges out there you just need to pick those trusthy exchanges because there is also some scam exchanges.
And You should make your own research where to sell it because im not gonna lie i fell to a scam at the first time and also 200$ of it but dont worry you will get many answers here. Just be carefull dont make the same mistake as I did by myself . I also ask for advices here.
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

Very much of the market selling buy crypto now but the site is often people use to bertransaksi is ether delta, this depends on whether you want to change token you to eth or btc, if btc I suggest you use HitBtc, but not all the selling buy there is a token you mean.
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

To see where you can trade any altcoin check on coinmarket cap the tab markets and make yourself an account on these exchanges, most erc20 token(token based on ethereum platform) you can trade on Etherdelta but I will not recommend it right now.

virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:14:19 AM

First you need to know  if it is an Ethereum or not.  If it is an Ethereum Token, you still need to buy Ethereum as a gas or  transaction fee in transferring in an Exchange where it is traded. Calculate if it is worth it to spend to buy a gas for transaction because sometimes the value is not worth it.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

First you need to understand where these tokens are being sold, you need to look at the information on the coinmarketcap, if there is not your token there, then you need to wait when there are stock exchanges. If your token is based on the ether platform, then you can immediately sell it on the EtherDelta exchange
Yes he need to make research first, because the token he have is from the airdrop, just look if the coin has value for you to know. And to understand.

zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:48:52 AM

Search first if the token that you have received has a potential to grow more or has a good project then hold it. if you think it will just turn out to a scam, then sell it. Some tokens can be traded already at etherdelta or idex, or if you want you may just wait for it to become available on some big exchanges.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:18:19 AM

You can sell rebl on bitz but I don't know about EQL. It seems that you want to sell eql because the falling price. I suggest you to hold litle bit more longer. To see what happen. Cryptocurrency is volatile, my brother sold his rebl a few days ago but now its price is rise

bountyjunkie

Activity: 168

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:32:47 AM

Find an exchange were they are listed and sell there. If you have tonnes of them sell back to the owners Smiley

sudhirratra68

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:23:00 AM

It's good to hear that you have the altcoins and want to sell it. First of all, search your coins at "https://coinmarketcap.com", then you will have to find out the exchanges who deal in the particular altcoins you have. You can get registered with those exchanges and make your selling transactions. If you can tell what coins you have, it will be easy to advise you about those exchanges because there are so many.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:28:52 AM

Most of the coins i get from airdrops are being sold on etheredelta because this altcoins value are based on ethereum. I prefer that you use etheredelta because the majority of traders preferred to use the market more than other trading sites.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:43:07 AM

look at this https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rebellious/#markets and https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/equal/#markets.
I think now that your coin is in decline, I suggest you hold your coin and be patient.

mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:46:00 AM

There are so many options where to sell your altcoin.  If your coin is listed in coinmarketcap, then it is easier to choose where to sell them at best price because they provide the market exchanges where you can trade a specific coin.  Altcoin that are ERC20 compatible is best trade at etherdelta.  However, there are coins that are listed in other exchanges not in etherdelta. But it is better to keep following individually your altcoin in social media accounts whether to sell them or not and always keep abreast with altcoin news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: