Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4318 times)
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

you can sell altcoin that you have in the market that already suport with altcoin that you have. I recommend to sell it in bittrex because in bittrex have security and trading comfort and possess high trading volume.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

You can sell your altcoins that you are holding in an exchanges where it is listed or being traded.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
crypto4liife

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

You should check where your coins or tokens that you've gotten in airdrops are available you can check it through coinmarketcap.com. And search your coins or tokens and then click the market and from there you will see all the available list of your tokens or coins where you can trade it. Try to observe its market as well if it is a good coin it can give you higher gains if you will hold it.
ArmaDildo

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:07:37 PM

it is very illogical to let the tokens distributed in the airdrop wait for a long time because tokens that are distributed to airdrop lose value in the long term

PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
I have also the same altcoins that you have. Do not be confuse mate. You should know the term HODL or Hold On for Dear Life. I think you can sell your altcoins in etherdelta or coinexchange and etc. There are so many exchanges exist these days because of new altcoins created by many bounty campaigns. Each have their own description, definition and information of every tokens or coin that has been created or developed. Its up to you if you want to sell your tokens now , just remember that its price is not fixed. It means that it has a chance to increase and decrease in every period of time. Always remember HODL.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:20:08 PM

I have also the same altcoins that you have. Do not be confuse mate. You should know the term HODL or Hold On for Dear Life. I think you can sell your altcoins in etherdelta or coinexchange and etc. There are so many exchanges exist these days because of new altcoins created by many bounty campaigns. Each have their own description, definition and information of every tokens or coin that has been created or developed. Its up to you if you want to sell your tokens now , just remember that its price is not fixed. It means that it has a chance to increase and decrease in every period of time. Always remember HODL.
Yes, many times it happened that the coin grew in price x20-x30 after a certain period of time, so it makes sense to not rush to sell your altcoins. Perhaps then these coins will cost a lot of money.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:04:57 AM

You can sell your altoquines on any stock exchanges. Everything can be much easier than you think, the most important thing is to understand how all the same the whole mechanism works and I think everything will be fine.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
mukidi99

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:16:00 AM

To sell the coins better see first where the coin coins are listed in the trade. But many exchanges for the coin can be dietherdelta and other exchanges
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

coinmarketcap is the best website on this matter.I suggest you to hold it for a long time it will gain more value for sure.If your coins is not yet available on any exchanges then it is best that you keep it in your wallet first before transferring it into exchange websites.
johnsaributua

Activity: 896
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:19:53 AM

if you want to sell coins, but do not know which exchange has the coin market, you can search the market first in coinmarketcap or in cryptocompare, later from there can be found market and exchange the coin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:26:33 AM

Congratulations!
The issue of hoding  or selling is solely dependent on you after reviewing the coins and its potentials.
If you want to sell your ERC tokens, then IDEX, EtherDelta etc is a place to start with if such coins is listed there.
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:38:44 AM

Almost certainly your coins will be on an ERC-20 token decentralized exchange and not a main one. Be careful using EtherDelta without MetaMask, they are notorious for Bad Jump errors costing a lot of money. I'd try to use idex.market instead.

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

if the volume of altcoin you get is still very low, you better hold it first, and better if your altcoin has gone into coinmarketcap, and look at the exchange where your altcoin can be sold, see the highest volume on the exchange, then you can sell it

feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

You can sell your coins on the exchange. But from airdrop is usually a token.
Do you means coin or token ? If Token, you can sell it on some exchange like idex, etherdelta, forkdelta, etc.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:03:16 AM

I don't know whether these airdropped coins are with high quality or just another coins that are given away as easily as they do not have any value at all. Well, in terms of where to sell them, check where the mentioned coins are being listed right now. If there is no exchange platform yet that listed them, then they cannot be sold yet. You have to wait a little longer for them to get listed somewhere. Most of the time, Etherdelta is the first site where new coins are being traded in a decentralized manner. If in your assessment, such coins have a bright future, then you better hodl them.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

Go to  https://coinmarketcap.com  and compare the price of your coin in all the  exchanges it is listed and you will be able to decide for yourself which of the exchanges that has the highest price and cheapest transaction charges.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

You can rarely sell all altcoins in one place unless they're the already well known ones. Some altcoins are not listed on certain exchanges so you must check which exchanges your altcoin is available. There are lots of big exchanges that hold dfferent altcoins like bittrex, poloniex, hitbtc, cryptopia, kucoin. If you see three or more exchanges holding your coin, check which one sells a little more. You can visit coinmarketcap it can give you the summary. And also check if they have a fee for depositing and which one can give you more so you can get the best of your coins.
Kamelia

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:09:29 PM

Better to hold it now mate, prices of those coin now compare to the day it landed on market has very far gap, see the all time high of those coin, its very far from prices right now.hold it mate becauae they have a capability to gain high prices in the future
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:22:03 PM

Go to  https://coinmarketcap.com  and compare the price of your coin in all the  exchanges it is listed and you will be able to decide for yourself which of the exchanges that has the highest price and cheapest transaction charges.
Yes, most simply it is to go to the coinmarketcap and check on which exchanges the coin is traded. You can also search for information about exchanges in the official representations of the project in social networks, for example in telegram and twitter.
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

Usually I'm looking for information on the exchanges on which the coin is traded on the coinmarketcap and the social media of the project. After that, I choose the exchange depending on the price of the coin, the amount of trade and convenience. This all does not take much time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: