Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:25:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4299 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:07:23 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
First of all you should check what exchange that accepts your coin. Monitor the value and it is up to you if you wanna sell that. For me airdrop coins are not that much in terms of quantity so i would rather hodl it for at least one year. Maybe by that time the value of that token will go up considering the bounty hunters have already dump their coins ahead of you.
I usually trade on etherdelta because the coins are supported by that exchanger. The exchanger of the coin depends on where the developer place it, they are the one who will choose. It will be nice if you follow that exchanger they listed it. For the EQL token, based on what I have read will be listed on etherdelta and will give huge profit when you wait until it become listed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
First of all you should check what exchange that accepts your coin. Monitor the value and it is up to you if you wanna sell that. For me airdrop coins are not that much in terms of quantity so i would rather hodl it for at least one year. Maybe by that time the value of that token will go up considering the bounty hunters have already dump their coins ahead of you.
I usually trade on etherdelta because the coins are supported by that exchanger. The exchanger of the coin depends on where the developer place it, they are the one who will choose. It will be nice if you follow that exchanger they listed it. For the EQL token, based on what I have read will be listed on etherdelta and will give huge profit when you wait until it become listed.
Here there are many exchange sites with different prices , if you have not sold it all this time, then it is not recommended to sell again because all the coins start up again. You may regret it sooner because you do not hold it, it's best to wait a minute ..
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:39:43 PM

Sold coins on the stock Exchange, but what you need to find out for a start. And to sell or not to sell your coins-it all depends on the project of those companies in which you participated. Is it worth to keep - or maybe it is better to merge.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

Once upon a time I used airdropped coins. Then I met with the problem of selling these new coins. And I did not sell them. Subsequently these coins fell in value and I no longer pay attention to them.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

[/quote

The best way to find the market for your coin is to ask the ICO managers or join their social group (telegram, twitter etc) because it may not be in the market yet and you are already searching and find nothing. Or you can wait until it is listed in coinmarketcap so you may see the markets for your coin.

blackhart7

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

simply sell on EtherDelta  . you can goto  coin marketcap and find available exchanges for each coin
tosindesign

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

you can sell ERC_20 tokens in INDEX ,FORKDELTA, ETHERDELTA.
While for coins you can use poloniex and bittrex their site is secure never
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

to sell coins there is a minimum limit on the amount and the coins obtained from airdrop are usually few and less than the minimum limit, we must be patient waiting for the price to rise and reach the minimum value, for the place to sell we can check in some spot market

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

You need to understand the types of tokens your got. If its an ERC20 token, you can sell it using decentralised exchanges like ether delta, idex , fork delta or you can check whether the coins has been listed on any centralised exchanges such as binance, bittrex, etc.
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

I must have 100 airdropped coins now that have zero value lol.
Need the next altcoin season for them to gain some worth
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

you should check if this coins has already have a value and if it is listed on coinmarketcap then you'll see a list of exchange where you can trade your altcoins to bitcoin.
if i were you i will just hold it until it is worth it to sell.
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

You should go on coimarketcap, find your token, than press market tab and you will see all exchanges where you can sell it, so than you can chose one of them.
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:58:01 PM

Well, there are many exchanges with different altcoin support. You can check the markets of your coin using www.coinmarketcap.com website. (ex. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zclassic/#markets)

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

We can not tell you where you can sell your altcoins because we do not know them. All informations are on site coinmarkert. Anyway if your coins are on initial stages the best option will be wait. Be patient
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

try checking on coinmarketcap if the coin is there and check for the highest price of the coin you should sell it there. its up to you if you sell it now or later for me i would sell it right now and wait for a dip since alot of people will gonna sell their's too because of the airdrop.
valying

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

You can sell your altcoins from airdrop on cryptocurrency exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptopia or Binance. Get an account on them and transfer your altcoins to that exchanges for selling

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
xitijekiki

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

Keep an eye on the coin you have received it on any trading platform. Normally these coins after the ICO are over you can sell the token on etherdelta.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

It is easy, just check in coinmarketcap, and i think REBL and EQL are already listed there, go in the markets tab and you will see the exchangers and the recent price trade, just check the first in the list as that exchanger is the highest rate for selling.

Hope it can help, sell your altcoins

quarkchain.io
alexpayne

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

I see that EQL is on Coinexchange exchanges now and REBL is on CoinFalcon or Bit-Z, you can creat account on that exchanges and transfer the coin to them to sell. Check deposit wallet before you transfer altcoins

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:33:05 PM

maybe you can sell your altcoin at idex.market because there are so many altcoin listings.and I also see the volume on the stock is very large.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: