Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4309 times)
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:37:47 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
Look at coinmarketcap, where your coins are traded. If there are no coins, so it's not a significant project that could not even get into the register on this site.

selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:24:47 PM

At first you should look through Coinmarketcap whether your tokens are there. If yes, look which exchanges trade these tokens and compare tokens' current price with ICO price. Information about operating exchanges is on the token page on Coinmarketcap.
Very often starting prices on exchanges are low so it's better to wait for the green market.

That is a good website  to find information about the exchanges where a particular coin is listed. It only lists reputed exchanges and thus users can trust the website.

Personally, I invest only in the coins that exchange in my country has got listed. There are about 10-15 of such coins in total and it is sufficient for me. I am not in favor of investing in more than 4-5 coins as it becomes really difficult to handle so much work. To invest and make profit, you also have to follow the news related to that coin.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:27:42 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

You can sell it to wherever your altcoins are listed  Grin
Seriously,they are probably listed in two or more exchanges, check the volume on each exchanges. Avoid those with low volumes as it is easy to manipulate the price.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:45:30 PM

I think you should go to coinmarketcap to see information about the coin you are holding, and see where the exchange index is. So you can sell them. Please study carefully before buying and selling them. Lost money.

oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:56:57 PM

I think you should go to coinmarketcap to see information about the coin you are holding, and see where the exchange index is. So you can sell them. Please study carefully before buying and selling them. Lost money.
not always the token is displayed on this resource. In order for the coin to be added there must be a high volume of trades. And if the coin is traded with low volumes then you will not find it.
Acapri

Activity: 294
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

I try to sell on IDEX or Tidex. And I try to avoid selling on etherdela, since it's just a drain of precious coins!
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

for my own that I do first check first what exchanges that already exist if the coin already exists we deposit to the stock that we choose to sell it to the exchange.
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:45:49 PM

Try EtherDelta exchange, most of altcoins trade there, it is easiest way to sell your tokens. Also you can read announcement on website of your project or in social media where they got listed
I lost my trust for this exchange after the hack, you are risking your money by using the private keys while accessing the site and last December there was a major hack and most of the people lost their coins because of the hack and after that i am a bit skeptical in trading in that site or the idea of using my private keys to trade my coins, they need to have a better system .
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:03:41 AM

1) Go to a site like coinmarketcap where you can find almost any coin.

2) After you find the coin, click on it and you will be able to find which exchanges support that coin.

3) You’ll have to have an account with the exchange so if you find one listed that you already have an account with, use that one. Otherwise, you will need to set up an account with an exchange on the list to sell your coins for Bitcoin or USD.
Quincy01

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:06:37 AM

The first thing to do is to go to coinmarketcap and check if the coins are already listed their. Because coinmarketcap is more reliable and trustworthy. Select markets you can see where the particular coin exchanges are listed and to sell the coins. Make sure to perform thorough research on those coins to know if they are worth holding back or to sell before you take any regrettable action.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:08:15 AM

You can easily check coinmarketcap if what exchanges available in your coin.. As far as i know token EQL and REBL are listed in coinmarket cap and you pick based on the exchanges lister there

quarkchain.io
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:12:08 AM

You can sell your Altcoin in most popular exchanges all over the internet.  There are many reliable exchange that have proven themselves safe.  If you get on coinmarketcap there are many exchanges listed there.

Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:18:41 AM

+ 100 on CMC. The best thing about that site is when you are browsing the "Markets" tab to see which exchanges your next ex-hodl is listed on, you can compare prices as well as see the daily volume. The "Historical Data" tab is a nice tool as well.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:20:34 AM

After receiving token from airdrop don't be over joy if you look in your wallet and it has a huge amount of some token, check the telegram group of the project to check if it's on the exchange or still waiting to be inlisted. Then you can check the exchange if theu have....
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:32:28 AM

Altcoin can be sold on exchanges if it is available. It is is available in coinmarketcap you may check the link an click the "MARKET" you will see when echanges your hodl token available and will see also the comparison of price and volume each exchanger you can choose what is better for you. It not yet listed on coinmarketcap better join the telegram community and ask the Admin or check the pinned message.

#Taklimakan
Rafif000

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:00:47 AM

it's easy you have to know which alt you hold listed on which exchange, you can search in blockfolio please add alt that you have then you will directly know your alt is listed on the stock where and you can also compare prices on which stock is good, or you can join in their telegram group.
log201800

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:08:53 AM

謝謝9樓樓主分享
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:18:54 AM

You should know where you coins are going if you follow that coin development process, or else there is not way to know other than that if the developer doesn't plan for exchanges listing. Usually coins are first listed coinmarketcap for outsiders to know any info about that coin in order to trade in its first exchange

Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:19:09 AM

That two coins isn't have a good market exchanges as of today, they are just listed on etherdelta and forkldelta which have a small volume and it's price are still low. If you can manage to hold it for awhile then much better. You can check also some exchanger by using BitUniverse apps by using your smart phones.
lovly

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:29:31 AM

there are lots of exchanges for altcoin, like IDEX, Forkdelta, Kucoin and others, my advice when you want to sell you can see the price comparison there and see if the coin you have is in the exchange list.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: