Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4319 times)
Smilikiti

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

You can check your altscoin in Coinmarket.com or Coinlib.com search where exchange are your coin best volume trading. You can sell it right away if you want to in that exchange. If you believe hodl can give you a better value then you must hold it, patience is the key to get legit profit.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
You can sell your altcoins on different exchanges depending where it is listed. You should check an update to your holdings on time to time so you will be able to know where you can sell them. Then study your coins of it is good to hold by understanding its purpose.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

I think you can pay your attention to one of the biggest exchanges like Bitfinex. There you can exchange your altcoins to other cryptocurrencies if you'd like. If you want to buy coins from coinbase just to transfer to exchanges, i recommend to buy Litecoin or Ethereum on coinbase due to the lower transaction fees.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

Hello, You need to check on which exchanges your coins are listed. See their price on the various exchanges and decide where it deserves more. And if you think they have the potential for higher prices, wait for their selling.  Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

For instance, after ITO you can sell NGR, tokens of Nagricoin, to the farmers.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

There are many centralised reputable cryptocurrency exchange that have been at trading for many years that you could use. E.g bittrex , kraken etc. If you hold ethereum token, you could use decentralized exchange to buy and sell.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

At the moment, there are a large number of exchanges and sites that offer to sell and buy your crypto currency, your tokens. It is very convenient and fast.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

Alot of exchanges
Bancor, binance, kucoin, forkdelat

several exchanges available, simply go to either of the exchanges, activate 2fa, secure hyour phone or pc

then you can deposit either of the tokens to the exchanges and make your trades.
Invest and trade positively
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

before you sell the coins that you hold you should see in coinmarketcap because there we are very easy to find a market that has a large volume and have a chance to have a high price and if the price of entry in the predicted rise then you should hold and wait until prices rise...

princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

You can only sell your altcoins on exchanges that have them listed so you would have to check out which exchanges that your altcoin has been listed on so you cna send them on that exchange in order to sell them. You might want to look into exchanges that is most convenient for the location that you are in too so you do not have a lot of problems with converting it to your local fiat currency

Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

There is such a wonderful site coinmarket.com there you can find your coin and see what exchanges it is trading. Many altcoins are traded on IDEX and Delta.
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:30:19 AM

As for today, the market has gone to red. Like all the time since the beginning of the year. As for me, I'll hold.

LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

Maybe you should try to hold it until such time your alts price go to moon. It is all about patient. Take time to wait for your decent returne when your alts touch the moon. Good luck.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

there are various ways to sell your altcoin.coinmarket is one of those places. or better still find where the coin is trading on exchange. delta and idex are one of those exchanges
TaofenBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

If you think that your cryptocurrency has a lot of room for appreciation, I suggest you can hold it for a while. If you do not understand it, then you can sell it immediately!
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:24:52 AM

Better to hold it now mate, prices of those coin now compare to the day it landed on market has very far gap, see the all time high of those coin, its very far from prices right now.hold it mate becauae they have a capability to gain high prices in the future

This is not the best time to sell your cryptocurrency: it is evident that the market is unstable, and the prices there change all the time. sell your altcoins, when you have at least 30-35% of profit.
Frayz

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

Exchange on the sale of crypto currency is quite a lot. Alternatively, you can go to the site https://coinmarketcap.com/ or https://forkdelta.github.io. With the help of coinmarketcap, you can find out on which exchanges the coin is already trading and analyze the current trading volume.

• Pavo IoT - The Blockchain Platform for the AgTech Ecosystem •
Website ܀ Telegram [EN] ܀ Telegram [RU] ܀ Facebook ܀ Instagram
Whitepaper ܀ Onepager ܀ Twitter ܀ LinkedIn
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

make sure that the altcoin is traded on the exchange. specify on how many there are exchanges
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

It would be desirable to sell more expensively, therefore it is necessary to come on CMC and to choose that exchange which offers the high price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

With seeing this thread I have decided I would sell my the eql token I have,  with market saturation, many coins are fading away, I think I would use forkdelta, since etherdelta is not being effective lately
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: