Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:49:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4312 times)
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:48:44 AM

As far as I'm concerned you currently do not sell your altcoin because now the market is not good and you better hold altcoin there and you can also invest in cryptocurrency while waiting for altcoin and market prices to stabilize
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:51:01 AM

I think you should find a large market, such as i.e. binance or bittrex. If it's not a big market for these listings, you can search for information in the market where the altcoin listings at coinmarketcap. After learning of his market. then you can do trading in the market.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:59:08 AM

If you get the coins from aidrop, maybe most of them will not list on exchange. So you could search them on coinmarketcap to find out where it listed.

Second, if it is not listed on any exchange, you may search it if on etherdelta or not.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:25:45 AM

Maybe at that time, you are in a market situation that is also profitable, but not with now. The market has come down very far, and very sensitive conditions can change at any time, this is very spanning once to make a sale. Better to wait until the normal market price is like the initial price you get it and wait until it increases again to gain profit.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:52:19 AM

You have to monitor your holding by means of searching and checking for the updates that are usually posted in different social community like telegram, fb, twitters and others. And one of the best way to check as well is to look at it in coinmarketcap. But not because your token or coin is not yet listed in coinmarketcap or other exchanges it means you cannot sell it, of course not, it just mean you have to wait because it really takes time before a token or coin get listed in the market.
Mancung

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:03:53 AM

First of all , you need an exchanger to sell your coins. unfortunately those coins wont be available in major exchanges if the 24hours total volume of your coins did not meet their minimum. So my advice is you need to stay tuned on their telegram groups, to gain any updates or news regarding those coins. When a exchanger is available, they will announce it on telegram .
vinapuppy

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:15:46 AM

Check it first in coinmarketcap these coins are already listed their. Select markets you can see where its exchange listed and to sell the coins. Better do search these coins if all worth it to hold or sell right away.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:22:45 AM

As far as I'm concerned you currently do not sell your altcoin because now the market is not good and you better hold altcoin there and you can also invest in cryptocurrency while waiting for altcoin and market prices to stabilize

a very appropriate suggestion in a market situation like this. and it may be true if we have to buy another crypto asset whose price is still cheap, so we will not only see a bed market
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

Try to find out first where your altcoin is listed. Usually, you will find this out in the twitter account of your altcoins. Coins that are listed in the coinmarketcap have a list of exchanges and are good investment to hold.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:40:01 AM

First of all, do you know where the dev list those coins in the exchanges? For, not all exchanges are suitable for your coins. You must seek the information to the ICO project team about where and when listings on the exchange. If you don't know already, you can go to coinxchange. However, the first thing you should seek is the exchange of the token from them.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

phavorsen

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

I think you should go to coinmarketcap to see information about the coin you are holding, and see where the exchange index is. So you can sell them. Please study carefully before buying and selling them. Lost money.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:42:34 PM

As for rebel go to bit z or forkdelta or you make use of etherdelta  and trade it I guess eql will also be in forkdelta or etherdelta, you just have to link the contract address as for the forkdelta and etherdelta, hopefully they both hit a good exchange
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:48:55 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
You are lucky that those coins came from airdrops because seldom we can see token from airdrops have value. You have to see what exchange accept those coins through blockpolio. I would say, hold it because it might triple it's price in one year.
Rangga27

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:49:12 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
you can see the highest price in the market where and the lowest price in which market, just open it http://coinmarketcap.com You can also see the total supply and others
Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:54:38 PM

Selling your coins involves quite some few steps. But first of all, you ahve to determine where your coin is being traded before you can make an attempt to sell. If your coin is listed on coinmarketcap, it is even simplier to know where there are being traded. When you go to the exchange site, you have to register before you can start trading over there.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:57:11 PM

You can see it in coinmarketcap. There you can see where the coins you own have a market. Then try to go to the market and do some early stages to get started in the market. then sell your coins in the available market. Every coin is always different in the market so try to see it first.
2stout

Activity: 2394
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:03:29 PM

At the exchanges that support them.  Can also do deals with individuals via a trustworthy escrow.
Bithemoth

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

All-encompassing blockchain trading platform

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

You will soon be able to trade your desired coins on the Bithemoth Exchange! Check out our ANN thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311741.0

At Bithemoth, we're developing an all-encompassing trading platform.

Here is what sets us apart from the existing platforms:

• We plan to streamline signup process. Too many exchanges have created so many hoops for users to jump through in order to use their exchange
  • Our UI will be very clean. This is a main focus for our platform. Existing exchanges can be very confusing for users new to the crypto space.
  • The in-house portfolio management allows users to easily assess their investments with features such as average buy cost, current value, cumulative portfolio performance, and more.
  • It’s well known that the support systems that exchanges have setup are highly inefficient and frustrating for users. We will have dedicated systems in place to ensure users have no issues when utilizing our platform. Along with that, we’ll have multilingual support.
  • All the features we support on our platform will have a video explanation ensuring smooth trading
  • We will introduce fiat to crypto transactions and vice-versa
  • Mobile App
  • Marketplace where users can use crypto/fiat to buy products and services
  • An integrated specialized hardware wallet for users to store all their assets
  • Bithemoth payment cards – this is expected to be integrated within the first 2-3 years of operation
  • Brick and mortar locations that allow people to come in, speak with our team, learn more about the crypto space, learn how to get started with our exchange. Pretty much an educational service

Those are the main features, there are small things that I always forget about! But it’s all in our whitepaper. With a partner like ReddCoin, and the other projects we are currently in talks with regarding a partnership, you do not want to miss out on this opportunity.

—————  BITHEMOTH.com  CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING                     
——— ╳❰ All-Encompassing Exchange Platform ❱╳ ———
Yamakuna

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

DEX, like IDEX, or DDEX is my decision, because they really user-friendly, no need to register, and simply use with metamask. I don't like Ether and Fork delta, because last time they are laggy.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:18:24 PM

You can sell your altcoins on the exchanges where they are listed. If they are listed on multiple exchanges then you should look for the exchange that offers the highest price for the altcoins that you want to sell. Then pick the best one to sell your coins so you can get the best value for them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: