Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:03:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4312 times)
vivuta114

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

i sell my coins into etherdelta when ed is a good exchanger but now it is a trash exchanger site. i also sell in forkdelta but it is also a trash exchanger site. the best site for selling tokens is kucoin binance and bittrex. it has a great volume where the price is same as the ico price or much better. every decimal counts
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:03:54 AM

The best thing you can do is to study the project very well to know if it's better to hold, because you shouldn't panic and sell unnecessarily for you not to regret later.
Just make your possible findings to know what to do i.e HOLD or SELL.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
First off,  i think its best to sell in an official exchange, i mean an exchange announced by the team but then even official exchanges might be lower so its better to study which other exchanges trade the particular coin

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
foreverlearningsure2004

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

Go to coin market cap website and check on which exchange these coins are listed and then make an account on that exchange and then transfer your coins to that exchange a sell them.
Mardoker135

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:55:23 PM

You can sell your altcoins in two ways. First one you go to sites that accept this coins or you can exchange them and then sell
asdkzxn199

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

I think you should not panic so much that early..you can sell them any time in many of the exchanges....i recommend to wait until they listed on some big exchanges like binance..surely it will result in the price rising of those coins.
valeru.aver

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

Look at what exchanges have your coins and look at their price. Study the graph of the growth / fall of the coin, read news about coins, do they predict growth? Then make a decision.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

Of course you can sell it on the exchange. But for selling a coins or tokens with ICO price, it will be hard because early investors got a bonus.
They will sell it lower than ICO price in the market. It makes you hard to sell it in the market because the price is lower than ICO price.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

Check in Coin MarcetCap on which exchanges is oldoini traded on the stock exchange to change bitcoin, or Ethereum and bring to any exchanger
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

You can very easily sell your altcoins on the exchange, but you do not need to rush to do it, because today there are so many opportunities to earn, just take your time and have patience and you will have a wonderful opportunity to earn.
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

you try to offer in telegram who knows there is an interest in buying. . usually there is also groub sale and purchase altcoin also in telegram. . ordinary altcoin in the can of telegram very little not as much as altcoin in can from the bounty. .

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

I think you need to be careful in selling your coins because its very risky in investing today considering that almost all coins are dropping so selling your alts today is not good.
phongz81hng

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:25:25 AM

The first step I think you should take is get yourself accustomed to these exchanges(at least 3 notable ones). For instance, you said you have Equal, a coin which is currently trading on an exchange called Idex. If you know your way around the exchange, then you are good to go.
bachtuyet177

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

You can easily check coinmarketcap if what exchanges available in your coin.. As far as i know token EQL and REBL are listed in coinmarket cap and you pick based on the exchanges lister there
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

I think you need to be careful in selling your coins because its very risky in investing today considering that almost all coins are dropping so selling your alts today is not good.

He has been asking since February so I think he sold it. February's price is pretty good compared to now.
Soniapanesar

Activity: 42
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

First of all you have to find out that on which exchanges your coins are listed , you can ask to team members too.

Then use that exchange to sell.
MxRizky22

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

just check in coinmarketcap if it available it's up to you want to sell it or not, but my advice is when the price raisen more just sell it, don't sell it when the price raise down.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

He has been asking since February so I think he sold it. February's price is pretty good compared to now.
Maybe he's done doing that, but if he still holding it he will reply here and give some updates, the current market is really volatile and its better to make some quick decision in terms of gaining profits, its a matter of understanding about the project and if you really thinks that there's a good future for this current coins then holding it for long is also okay.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

I think the most recommended for me is trade it in binance because in binance you can easily sell your coins and there is no hastle but sometimes it goes offline which can make panic.
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

My all time altcoin exchange is Binance.It is one of the most trusted and safe exchange.This exchange offers service to almost all coins and offers some really good price. Except this, I am also using Etherdelta sometimes which is also a exchange. You can choose one of them or both it's on you now.
Yes, I agree  with you. It is better to choose the best cryptocuurrency trading site. Other people are holding some altcoin because they do not know where is the best altcoin  exchange. They have many also other exchange that are waste of of your tokens. So it is better to know what is the best exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: