Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4300 times)
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
You can see it here if you want to sell coins with the best market: https://coinmarketcap.com/
And a good market for REBL coins is at: Bit-Z
while to sell EQL coins is on the market: CoinExchange
If  look at the price movements of these two coins, it seems to be down, I would advise you to  hold it first.

davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

Find the exchanges in which those coins are listed and you can sell them there. But you can hodl and value will increase as you said, it's at initial value and you can stand to make a whole lot more only if you wait. But still, find the exchanges which your coins are listed to sell them.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

It’s better to communicate to their telegram channels or groups and ask their admins where you can trade your tokens. They can give you some informations about the better exchanges with a high value. Or do your own research on coinmarketcap.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2002
Merit: 636

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

The best thing to seel your coin is on the listed exchange based on the official exchange provided. never sell on IDEX or Forkdelta with the very low price. You know, it can make dumb.however, some people may have their own chocie. So, just make a wise consideration before taking place to sell your coins profitably.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
rvlrshr

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

Always check the telegram group chat on every altcoin because that's the main channel where they will announce on which exchanges they'll get listed, you need to stay tuned for more updates.
Ducpham1991

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

you should transer your coin to exchange like Okex or binance. in my opinion, 1st is binance.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

You should go to coinmarketcap , choose your coin and then in "markets" tab look what exchanges your coin is being traded at. Choose the one with the best price/lower fees/better withdrawal conditions and here you go)))

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

Hello, in general everything is possible. Prices for these coins may increase further, but they may also collapse. There is no guarantee of that.
As for the sale, you can check in https://coinmarketcap.com/ on which exchanges your coins are listed and from there you can choose the most appropriate one for you.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

hello mate, it's good to hear from you that you been received coins from airdrops and has a market. you can sell those coin depends what market they are listed on the exchange. i will give you an link you  a link were in you can check what exchange you can sell you coin. just put your wallet address and check all markets that's available. https://deltabalances.github.io
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:13:27 PM

Find the exchanges in which those coins are listed and you can sell them there. But you can hodl and value will increase as you said, it's at initial value and you can stand to make a whole lot more only if you wait. But still, find the exchanges which your coins are listed to sell them.

Yes, absolutely right. But it's better to see it first in the coinmarketcap if your altcoins are already listed and then you must select any legit coin exchanges you want to trade or convert your coin. It all depends on you, in what exchanges you like because there are many exchanges out there.
caoboinhacso

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

You should find out the information about the exchanges that it is listed, it will be announced in their media social channel such as Telegram, Twitter. Or you can contact directly with admin to know clearly
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

I think it depends on the listing of the coins. I mostly read about this in this forum and they will answer the same. however, for the coins that are not already on the official market, sometimes they are in idex or forkdelta. But I really don't like this to sell because the price is extremely low.

Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

No hard feelings bruh, but please do some research yourself about the coins you have and whether they have listed on any exchange platform. Stay in the group page and get information for yourself! These are things you should do yourself if you really deem it important as an asset of your cryptocurrency portfolio.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

you can look at the coinmarket where they are traded. It is also necessary to monitor trading pairs on etherdelta

sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:33:00 AM

Study exchanges. Find the most attractive price. And sell. I do not advise to use exchangers, as the Commission for the transfer will be higher there.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:38:54 AM

Find information about what exchanges it has been listed in the altcoins website, social media channel. If you have altcoins which are ERC20 token you can sell them on EtherDelta or ForkDelta as well, many project don't inform about their token listed on these 2 DEXs.
Utkaozero

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:51:31 AM

I prefer a few better exchanges . Huobi and Binance, in my opinion there are no better exchanges
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:55:23 AM

You can sell one altcoin at a number of different trading floors at different prices. You can go to trading floors to check the value of the altcoin and there will be a price difference.
You should look for more or you can sell to those in need of wanting to hold your altcoin. They will buy at higher prices in the market.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:55:30 AM

Find information about what exchanges it has been listed in the altcoins website, social media channel. If you have altcoins which are ERC20 token you can sell them on EtherDelta or ForkDelta as well, many project don't inform about their token listed on these 2 DEXs.
Much more convenient to sell on idex, for me this exchange is much better than forkdelta and etherdelta

Arrbuz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:00:26 AM

There are many different exchanges on the market, each exchange does not accept all altcoins , for each altcoin you need to look for your exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: