Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4312 times)
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:57:52 AM

What is your Altcoin holding? Find it at coinmarket. And you will find where to sell it. This is very easy but with this question, I think you are a newbie

Coingram

Activity: 295
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

You should check this out on coinmarketcap in your token info (markets) and the other way to know where is to ask it on the official telegram group, this is also helpful
fnamcma879

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

There are two decks that can trade altcoins like:
Bitstamp Trading Platform
Coinbase trading floor
Betapikin042

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:12:50 AM

There are numerous exchanges you can sell your altcoin it also depends on the exchange your token where listed
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

You can sell your Altcoin on Binance,  kukoin  and if you are in the US you can sell on bittrex and bitstamp ! If you are holding token,  i. e  the coin built on top Altcoin e. g  Erc 20 Ethereum token,  you can sell those on decentralized exchange like ; idex,  folkdelta  etc.

iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

At first you should glance through Coinmarketcap whether your tokens are there. On the off chance that yes, look which trades exchange these tokens and contrast tokens' present cost and ICO cost. Data about working trades is on the token page on Coinmarketcap.

Frequently beginning costs on trades are low so it's smarter to sit tight for the green market.

all the complete information about the market and the largest volume is on the site, but specifically for erc-20 can directly enter decentralized markets such as idex etc., altcoin does not need to wait for an official list, but indeed something unofficial rarely gets a good response from buyers.
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

Search on CMC (coin market cap) and click the 'markets' tab which will list the exchanges the particular shitcoin is listed on.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:19:13 AM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

The most basic site for erc20 tokens is forkdelta/etherdelta. All erc20 tokens are there you just need to add the contract. You can also check the coinmarketcap if it is listed there to check where you can sell your token.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:26:13 AM

It all depends on what kind of coins you have. If it is coins from the bounty then find out on which exchange the coin was listed.
EQL was listed on IDEX.
kaimax7700

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:33:07 AM

You go to trading tab and sell it.
Besides, you also can use altcoins in transactions, buying items in some systems which allows Altcoins in the market.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

The most basic site for erc20 tokens is forkdelta/etherdelta. All erc20 tokens are there you just need to add the contract. You can also check the coinmarketcap if it is listed there to check where you can sell your token.

erc20 tokens exchange like forkdelta/etherdelta and others are totally shit exchanges where even if the orders are not executed your gas price is lost within the time and the coin trading is also not good. That is the main reason of the failure of ICO as they are not able to list their coin in a reputed exchange and when listed in this shit exchanges the price just dumps.
kute.umesh@r

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:33:54 AM

Most altcoins are tradeable in forkdelta.github., but you can check at coinmarketcap if it is already on other exchanges.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

Whenever you want to find the exchange which has listed your coin just go to coinmarketcap and search for that coin. Secondly, it's not easy to say whether to sell or hold a coin. Whenever in doubt you can sell half you coins while hold the rest. This way even if the price goes up later you are going to still be earning.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Don Lord

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

First, you need to find out where your coin is sold, look at coinmarketcap,if not, then wait for the exchange, but in extreme cases, you can sell on EtherDelta, but do not be surprised that there will be a low price.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

The OP has posted his post in February. I guess he may manage to sell his tokens. For other people that want to sell their tokens, you can find the markets for appropriate coins with blockfolio app and also you can get some details by going to their official telegram channel.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

The OP has posted his post in February. I guess he may manage to sell his tokens. For other people that want to sell their tokens, you can find the markets for appropriate coins with blockfolio app and also you can get some details by going to their official telegram channel.
Yeah. He most likely sold his coins or he is trading other coins that was not inside of his crypto wallet.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

you have to join the telegram group or look for it in coinmarketcap so you can find where your coin is listed on one of the exchanges but if you don't find it then be patient, maybe the team hasn't registered your coin
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

you can sell it in some of the trading site if the token are available in there so that will you going to do know where it its available then move that token from eth then go sell it
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:09:10 PM

you can sell it in some of the trading site if the token are available in there so that will you going to do know where it its available then move that token from eth then go sell it
It's up to you there's a lot of exchange site in this technology, you can, decide with your own because it different prices by other apps or site. In, ICO they shares app or they announce what app they would like to be in use im terms of trading. But in my experience much better to choose those who already enhance your skills.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

You are lucky of your airdrops token has a market value you can sell it anytime or you have to wait to increase more of its value, but if you see it that you can earn good money then sell it because it maybe worst if it will decrease its value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: