Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4312 times)
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:03:20 PM

I believe f you take your time to do a very good research or check the coinmarketcap, you will find exchange on which the coin is listed and then you can move your coin there and sell but make sure it is a potential and very secure one before you move your coin to that exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

You can find the exchange of your token/coin if you check it on coinmarketcap then click the markets but if the token/coin is not yet listed on coinmarketcap try to type in google the name of token and check it on coingecko if it is listed in exchange.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
faithofb

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

There is no place to sell all altcoin than crypto currency exchange, where you can exchange all altcoin to bitcoin and ethereum which in turn exchange to currency of ur choice.
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

Among the priority directions for me I will allocate a large Bitfinex exchange. Here, convenient and favorable conditions for the exchange, you can comfortably buy Litecoin or Ethereum.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

There are a lot of exchanger out there that are acceoting altcoins in exchange inti bitcoins which is a much easier way to convert into cash. But there are some sites that there are group of people that are accepting altcoins jn exchange into real cash because they wanted to have hokdings of that without buying online because they feel much secured buying into people than machine
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

Altcoins can now be exchanged and sold on different thematic resources - for example, Idex, forkdelta. Here is a very attractive price, you can easily exchange money.
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

You can sell your coins in the market or in other bounty hunter or coin holders.  But do not sell the coins if the price is too low.  Wait for the price to go higher for you to earn profits.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

If it's erc-20 then easiest to sell tokens is in forkdelta, all erc-20 token can be buy and sell there.
Also, check out telegram channel of each coins you want to sell coz for sure it's posted in there where you can trade your token.
In all exchanges, I prefer to sell/trade erc-20 coins in mercatox and coinex if it's already listed there. Also, stock exchanges is a good one. Just don't let your crypro stay long there for security. One sold transfer immediately to your wallet.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

Altcoins can now be exchanged and sold on different thematic resources - for example, Idex, forkdelta. Here is a very attractive price, you can easily exchange money.

Yeah! Thats true but basically most of bounty campaigns and airdrops have its designated exchange site recommended for every participants it could be more accessible bounty exchanges, perhaps if the said tokens or coins not really a strong coins and from ethereum base product it could be in IDEX or Hitbtc.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

It is simple ,your altcoins will be sold to the trading sites where your altcoins are registered and there you can suggest the value for your altcoins ,there are many tradings sites that will accept your altcoins for tradimg.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

if you get a coin from a bounty or airdrop then you must follow the bounty or airdrop telegram, because in the telegram always updates everything including the coin list in exchange ...
ombir

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

first you see which altcoin you have. and you can sell it or exchange it. if you are going to sell directly, then sell it and take your exchange money. or go to the coin market website and enter your ethereum account and wallet and sell your coin.
wsps941031

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

first of all check the coin in coinmarketcap.com website and find the market coin can be sold under the market section. then do the selling
Elickjack

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

You can simply sell it on a centralized exchange or a decentralized exchange, with thousands of decks like that, why do not you find out?
jenktosar

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:19:24 PM

You are lucky to have some valuable altcoins for free as airdrop. People that sold months ago will probably be happy by now because the market has lost profits. You have to look for exchanges where it is listed and sell maybe forkdelta etc
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

Of course in exchanges. You cannot sell your coins with peoples directly because you won't know if they are scam or not.
If you want to sell your airdrop coins, i suggest you to not sell it because airdrop is worth only low price after ico.

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

There are many exchanges where you can sell your altcoins without any issue. Before sell particular altcoin should be listed on exchanges.
If you have coin which is not listed on big exchanges like binance, hitbtc etc, than you can try to find it on etherdelta, there you may find it.

opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

You can sell them on any exchange that has listed them for trading. Join their telegram group to get update on the exchange news.
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

I advise you to hold EQL. If I'm not mistaken, it is she who is now leading the discussion about how to appear on Finance, and we all know what happens to the coin, if it appears on Binance. A good rise it is provided and if you put a successful order, then all we can do is to congratulate you on a good profit.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:52:45 PM

You should have a regular update about the coins tha you are hodling. It is important that you'll know where to trade it or the future platforms of the project for you to have an idea if it is good to sell it or hold for a long term. Better do series of research first before you decide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: