Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:15:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4309 times)
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

Different coins have different exchanges.
if it is a ERC-20 tokens mostly it is listed in Forkdelta or IDEX.
but to be sure you should join their telegram group to be updated.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

I advise you to hold EQL. If I'm not mistaken, it is she who is now leading the discussion about how to appear on Finance, and we all know what happens to the coin, if it appears on Binance. A good rise it is provided and if you put a successful order, then all we can do is to congratulate you on a good profit.
Binance does not always have the hottest coins now. There is a lot of coins that are profitable in trading like Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
digiadven

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

Well you need to know by asking the team where they list their token or coins. There are so many exchanges out there and sometimes they are listed in some random untrusted exchanges.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
I hold also a rebellious token before and i sold it to Bit-z exchange. Before the price was high because the market was healthy. If you hold a good amount of REBL tokens much better if you deposit it in their wallet for staking. But, rebellious is a solid project you might hold it for a while and wait for the market to fully recovered.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

you need to check the exchanges where these coins are listed alongwith the prices. you can check it on coinmarketcap. than you need to register yourself on that exchange. transfer your token there and sell it there.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:24:55 PM

depending on which market your altcoin entered, because if the altcoin you have is not in the market then you cannot sell it.
Genjik

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
are you confused about choosing the market? calm, there are many markets here, just adjust to the salary I can, if you feel brave, brush, if you need money

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Krappa

Activity: 224

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

You can sell part your tokens and leave some for holding. Many do 50/50, well, the price is better to look at the coinmarketcap, and choose the exchange that suits you.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Bosunbossman

Activity: 315

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:33:50 PM

The first thing you should do is to search through Coinmarketcap.com then search for the altcoins you are holding, you will see the list of exchanges trading it then you can go ahead and register if its centralized exchange. You can also sell your altcoins by making use of decentralized exchanges like etherdelta, forkdelta and idex. I hope these helps

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

First of all, you have to check that your altcoin is listed on which exchange. And sell it on the exchange on which you get more prices.
monmoni

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

You need to find out where they are listed, most big exchanges not always have a new tokens or coins so try to find out in their groups. Usually they give announcements for listing.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

Firstly, check where these coins are listed. You can check it on coinmarketcap.com website, then you make an account on that exchange and transfer your coins to that exchange and sell it there.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

Go to coinmarketcap and look at what crypto exchange trades tokens you have received from AirDrop. Choose any of the listed exchanges and sell. I recommend IDEX.
IrinaPro94

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

these are less known coins so you need to wait for the release of the coin to a larger exchange or wait for the pump
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

Now, too, I plan to sell my coins, the market is saturated, there are different resources for work. Personally for myself recently I prefer to use forkdelta and etherdelta.
awurmik

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:09:25 AM

The principal activity is to go to coinmarketcap and check if the coins are as of now recorded their. Since coinmarketcap is more solid and reliable. Select markets you can see where the specific coin trades are recorded and to offer the coins. Make a point to perform intensive research on those coins to know whether they merit keeping down or to offer before you make any deplorable move.
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:29:37 AM

EtherDelta, ForkDelta and IDEX are decentralized exchanges that work directly on the Ethereum blockchain. All ERC-20 compatible tokens can be traded on on these exchanges without being officially listed. But, beware of phishing sites and be sure you're on the right website before you import your private key.
fire rab1

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:33:57 AM

go to the exchanges tab and see what and when are these being sold .you can also refer in coinmarket cap.
it is always better to refer to different sites for the best rates offered
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:52:19 AM

You are the only one who knows that.. and if you received those coins, you should know in where it is being traded, why dont you make a little research before asking?

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:03:26 AM

Etherdelta and Forkdelta are the trending decentralized exchanges where you can trade your coins. With these two coins, you must be very careful with the URL because they require the input of your private keys. Make sure you don't give out your private keys to any phishing site.
Also, you can trade with Binance, Kucoin, Idex, Poloniex as these exchange have become the mainstream adoption now.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: