Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4300 times)
raguelFOG

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:41:46 AM

You are better to find where are the coins are listed because you need that information to sell your coins. There are so much exchanges at the moment and be careful not to keep your coins too long.
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:19:08 AM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
I have also rebel token. You can sell or trade your rebel in the bit-z exchange.

To sell coin it depends upon the owner if they want to sell. They ca make their own descession if they want too. But before you make a descession you see first the market situation before you do so that you can't fell regrets after all.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:26:51 AM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
see in their bounty threads the updates regarding their exchanger. listing depends on the team and it is not automatically listed if their project is done and become successful, you have to wait for further announcement for that.

zirokun

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

You can sell your altcoin some exchange: bittrex, kucoin, Binance,.... they is big exchange to buy or sell altcoin. i hope you can choose the best exchange to starting sell or trading. Cheesy
JessicaMcDonnell

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:45:22 AM

I think if you want to beat your bitcoin, the big trading exchange are the best options. As Huobi and other large exchange
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:49:22 AM

I am search exchanges on coinmarketcap. For this search your coin or token then click on exchanges and you see on what exchange trades this coin.
Exchange with most 24h volume better for sell

CycleSurfer

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:50:34 AM

Pursuit first if the token that you have gotten can possibly develop increasingly or has a decent task at that point hold it. on the off chance that you figure it will simply swing out to a trick, at that point offer it. A few tokens can be exchanged as of now at etherdelta or idex, or in the event that you need you may simply sit tight for it to end up accessible on some huge trades.
Junard17

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:51:18 AM

you must find where exchange your altcoin listed first. After you find the exchange you can now sell it
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:55:33 AM

First I will say altcoins are different, if you have altcoin and you wish to sell, first you need to find out from the coins website which exchange the coin is. if you see any exchange where the coins is listed, then you can sell there. Although some of the altcoins like ERC20 tokens can be traded on Decentralize even before they are officially listed on exchanges.
Guxidem

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

ost altcoins are tradeable in forkdelta.github., however you can check at coinmarketcap in the event that it is as of now on different trades.
On the off chance that the token is upheld by its locale and have a decent undertaking, there is a plausibility that the cost will go up.
In any case, the regular situation these days, is that most airdropers offer their token quickly and makes the value drop.
vallarit11

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:07:48 AM

Many trading sites that you can explore and get involved on it, here are some of my trading sites that i've get involved
https://www.binance.com/ and https://bittrex.com/
xdboys1

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:08:39 AM

I also don't know where to sell my altcoins that i've been get into the bounty campaign, please message me if you know some where to sell it.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

Before selling your altcoin you have check which one market have support to sell your coin, you can try looking at cmc and see where exchange market you can sell your coin, after checking and find the market to sell your coin, you can check the volume transaction for each market, high volume transaction is the market you can sell your coin.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

If your tokens are listed on an exchange, you should register on the exchange site where they are listed and then you can trade your tokens. I sell on Etherdelta exchange.
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:22:52 PM

Get info for their telegram group and ask there where their coin hasbeen listing..so you can know where you can sell your altcoin or hold it untill grow up price your coin..if nothing exchange for your coin.stay at their telegram group and wait info listing there

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Satunaimrotes

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:23:29 PM

If your coins listed on the big exchange such as binance, im afraid you cannot sell your coins because you need minimum deposit there.
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

The coins you get from airdrop usually only list in exchange. the first way is to check it in coinmarketcap. You can see the market here
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/equal/#markets
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rebl/#markets

the second way if your coin is not listed in coinmarketcap is by checking it in the telegram group, there is usually information when the new coin is launched.
but I usually use the Delta application, you can download it on google play.
Thank you for the links. Useful information. I use Delta application too and the easiest way to know about listing is the telegram group.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

you can sell your coins depends on the exchanger set by the team developer of that coin. you can directly ask them if what exchanger is available to trade the tokens in your wallet.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:09:33 AM

There are many different exchanges on the market, each exchange does not accept all altcoins , for each altcoin you need to look for your exchange
Correct. It all depends on the altcoins he's hodling. He should start with coinmarketcap and checkout the project telegram group and common exchanges to see the exchange rates and where the tokens can be sold.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

at first you need check if your alt are in any exchange or not as many Airdrops done but not all of them go to exchange and some tokens which were done to dump would be dumped and end.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: