Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binary Options?  (Read 317 times)
Pokemoon

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:24:19 PM

Double alternatives are the rocks of exchanging.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

I traded, but not profitable.

I know people who are relatively stable traders.
But very large profits are not there
Non profitable for those persons who dont have much idea towards it.I dont know if you have been trading binary options yet you do mention about non large profits. Are you sure? If you do able to dissect or compare carefully it would really be just the same having that RISK LEVEL= POSSIBLE PROFIT. The thing on here that lots of people thinking up that making money thru BO is easy.

I don’t know about binary options, but I’ve read a lot of reports. They all think that binary options are a scam and even in many countries, binary options are illegal.
There are truly lots of binary option scam brokers online just like on traditional investment related sites in the net where it do always have a copy and scammer do always make ways to make money where they do foll people.

Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

I tried to trade binary options but on currency pairs. The difference with the tokens I think is small. Such trading has a very high risk. Payouts for a winning position must be 100%. Any other payouts due to mathematical expectation will result in the loss of your money.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:58:00 AM

I have been try this kind of trading but very hard to make profit from it, this trading similar betting and gambling. And sometimes  many broker will change the payout when condition of market more easy to predict. In my opinion crypto trading is lower risk than binary option.

DaryaDancova

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:22:02 PM

Binary options are the place where you can win only in the short term. With regular trading on binary options, you are likely to lose. Therefore, choose the best conventional trading.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:50:57 AM

Now i did 2 different trading, crypto trading and binary option trading by the same times. I can do that because in crypto trading i have to wait a few days for take profit and to make open potition, so while waiting for that i did binary option trading. Binary option trading can be profitable if we have risk management and dont be greedy, and also for the better use small amount to start it.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:39:11 AM

In my opinion about 80% trader of binary option loss money and about 20% trader was make profit, so that why the broker of binary option never bankrut to pay profit of trader, so trader has small chance to make profit. Some broker of binary option cheating their trader so that why some broker now shout down and only a few broker was really legit and follow the regulation.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:59:59 AM

I think all video on youtube about binary option only publish when they make profit but did not publish when they loss. Between trader that has been loss and make profit from binary option is much different, that why the binary option broker make money from it. My friends in 2 years in binary option but untill now he can not make profit consistently.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: