Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 10:15:47 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive thinking brings positive things.  (Read 3056 times)
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
It is easy to say than to do. Thinking positively for those people who are currently suffering the negative results or the problem will find it hard to even think positively. Specially when the odds have beaten them too much. But anyway, they dont have any other choice but to get up and start all over again. Start hoping for a better days to come.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:06:33 PM

It's good to think in a positive way, but you need to have attention to not fall in usual new age bullshit.
Positive thinking is useful only if it brings to positive action, otherwise it's just daydreaming.
I agree with this, being positive is OK but we must not fall in the mistake of thinking you need to always be positive or happy about the results if the market is bleeding red then it makes sense to be upset only an idiot will be happy of losing money with a crash in the market, the realization of the truth is what help us to take the right decision at the right time.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
That's true positive thinking brings positive things. We cannot please other because we are not same brain and attitude, I believe the people who always think positive is the one always be successful in any aspect.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:29:53 PM

I don't know what those people are thinking. Why they are always speculating? Me i always think at the positive side not at the bad. Because when you think negative. Maybe it will lead you tp a bad decision.

Laokong

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:48:30 AM

Positive people expect success good health, happiness, wealth, and good relationship. Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can't be done.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:48:03 AM

Positive people expect success good health, happiness, wealth, and good relationship. Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can't be done.
95 % of the people who become successful is a positive thinker because if we always think positive there would be a possibility that we can have a lot of patience and we can really make or do work in a fluent way because of the positive energy, So then I believe that if we think positive possitive things will really come in to our life.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:32:51 AM

As a man thinketh so he is. So many people always have a negative mindset to everything in life and they fail to know that positive thinking begot positive results.

Whatever happens we must remain calm and positive-minded so that we can take positive action and get better results, so with the decline in bitcoin prices, many people speculate and think negatively that they become panicked and do their own dangerous actions.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

Thats true , if you start your day with all the positive thinking I am sure that you end your day with all the positive things that happen on that day .
I believe that positive thinking brings positive things  and it also brings us into a happy life  and a  peace of mind.
Doubtless if we want peace and satisfaction in life we will have to change our way of life as if we will think positive it will motivate us to do good things in life and we will not suffer any kind of flairs and depression in life, the same in bitcoin if we will hope better there is no doubt that it will make us good bitcoin user.

So I know if we will think best for bitcoin then there is no doubt it will increase our profit and earnings with bitcoin and will motivate us to do good and positive things related to bitcoin.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

Indeed! I strongly believe that positive thinking brings positive things and then the universe will just attract so all of your thoughts will come to reality. Don't allow yourself to stick with the negativity because it can bring you to frustration. Motivate yourself to what is positive plus hardwork so success will just come later, invest wisely in btc.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:19:10 AM

Positive thinking allows us to be upset not so strongly in case of the negative moments and to rejoice sincerely to a positive. Life shall bring joy, but not turn into sad pacing from point to point.
meshow1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

Our life full of something negativity but when go through the thinking and your mindset is being positive you will never gets frustrated and being positive turn into good thing happens to Us .Be more positive like when you are waiting to increase the value of bitcoin just be patience and soon it will happen .
Yes i agreed with the statement because if you will think positive it will also come up with positive things to happen . Thinking positive can help you to have a good view of life and other things.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

Indeed! I strongly believe that positive thinking brings positive things and then the universe will just attract so all of your thoughts will come to reality. Don't allow yourself to stick with the negativity because it can bring you to frustration. Motivate yourself to what is positive plus hardwork so success will just come later, invest wisely in btc.

That is true in life positive thinking brings positive things because if you are positive you are motivated to do or fulfill works even in the end it is failure , then you try the second time because you are positive thinkers without any doubt or fear what will happen to your works in the future.

Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:44:31 AM

Bitcoin has developed a pattern of price fluctuation over the passing years.
Hence, we should not be perturbed or obsessed with it anymore.How ever,
our concern is to ensure we are very well positioned to make money.Whether
the price of bitcoin goes up or comes down, you can make money if well informed
with the proper economics of digital currency trend.So, let us remain positive
and plan ahead.

Some says that always think positive., just like business positive thinking can cary yourself to motivate some ideas and strategy how to manage/bring it.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

Just think positive and having a trust it can led you to positive thing a things that you never expected  to happen so far..just keep positive
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

Thats true , if you start your day with all the positive thinking I am sure that you end your day with all the positive things that happen on that day .
I believe that positive thinking brings positive things  and it also brings us into a happy life  and a  peace of mind.
It is quite a natural phenomenon that if you will believe that something good will happen, then there are likely chances that things will happen exactly in the very same manner in which you were expecting it to happen. you need to bring positivity in your thoughts and minds and that you need to believe in this thing that future will be bright and the things will happen exactly in the way you want them to happen.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

Bitcoin has develop a group of fluctuations prices over the last year web should not be weighed or obsessed anytime I ever concern is to ensure we each day well positioned of money maker whether the price of botcoin will eventually increase orblets get the money I'm going to let you know in the proper economy of the digital currency trend .so we will continued to remain positive and plan a head and sometime how to achieve so we have the right to think positively and to get a positive result I suppose that the bitcoin will continue to rise even after the drop of fall. As will all sayvthat higher the fall will be bounced .so it is possible to happen in bitcoin.
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

yes, there are positive thoughts that will bring to the positive things because it will all be achieved everything we want. we should be positive-minded so we can get positive results and think that bitcoin keeps going up even after falling with its steady bitcoin prices.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:07:37 PM

I agree, I have seen a lot of people already gaining benefits from being optimistic here in bitcoin. They just know that thinking negatively would never bring any good to them that's why they are always looking at the brighter side which brought them bright future too. The forum is filled of negativity about bitcoin's pump and that's normal but we should stop tolerating it from now on.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

In life we must always think positive, if we always think positive then the whole body becomes healthy and what we produce certainly as expected, even in positive mind investment is needed because if not then it will make us easy to panic.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:11:59 PM

I agree with it. I believe that here in bitcoin, what we think is always what we get. We must always stay positive towards the changes since bitcoin is volatile and may change it's value anytime that might also bring changes in our emotions or outlook towards it. Let's be hopeful and always prepare ourselves for changes that are yet to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: