Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive thinking brings positive things.  (Read 3054 times)
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
  I completely agree, thoughts and words have properties to materialize, so I always think and say only positive things. I do not argue, there are many bad and unpleasant around us, but we must be able to keep a smile and think about the good, then everything will be fine.
petorosconk

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:07:24 PM

yes, there are positive thoughts that will bring to the positive things because it will all be achieved everything we want. we should be positive-minded so we can get positive results and think that bitcoin keeps going up even after falling with its steady bitcoin prices.
Yes that’s true. Let’s just ignore and forget all the negative vibes and focus more on the thoughts of success and happiness. Because eventually positive thinking will result to positive outcome.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.

This is true, lets leave all negative topics and concentrate on the positive topics that brings about hope and encouragement.  I am the positive type and I dont allow the talks of negativity on bitcoin dropping below a percentage get to me. Its good to see thing from the positive side, it brings about success and hope for better things to come. Bitcoin being down now does not mean it wont rise up again. Its called change and its consistent. That is why we need more people to join in

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:32:30 PM

Thats true,if you thinks positive that you earned in good profit in the  bitcoin,and your  mind will is so strong and have a great determination,especially in trading investment,that determination can give you a good outcome,and earn a good percentage of your capital,because i experienced it already  when the first  time i joined in ICO campaign, i have a will to gain a several amount of my campaign and its like a magic,that things will happen.

Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

Positive thinking is an important thing in life, we all know that many exams in life and investment so that if we think positive then everything will be as we think.

As a person, having this personality is very useful  in way of making decision. Positive set of mind always form a positive choice. Thru mentally basis, a person that has a broad and clearly mind is always perform a good one. Specially if a  person has a proper decipline to his/her self. It includes the ability to maintain making a better decision. Apparently positive thinking is always rejecting a negative set of mind.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

I just collect most of my information about bitcoin through bitcointalk and from the past few weeks i just never came across a good news regarding bitcoin. I agree with you that people should focus more on the positive side and spread some positive, true, good and informative news, so that unnecessary panic is avoided.

But it's so good to ride with the flow since actually fuds are also means for us to earn, and if you study or research it the fuds that create dumps happening before you may find out that you can earn with that fuds spreading event. And thinking positive is sometimes not helpful in some other cause since I'm sure you will baghold what you have if you didn't came and defy the negatives side coming on it on future times.
If you are not a trader and you are not sure of the position to ride with the flow, then you are better off holding. So many people in the past have ridden with the flow of bitcoin not even passing $1000 and they ended up buying at the peak while waiting for the $1000 they never ended up seeing. If you cannot follow trend, then you should not bother yourself trying to gamble your position in the market. Best to stick with long term position.
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:22:33 AM

Yes your true, i see a lot of post on negative things. We must change, we must focus on the positive things, so that all will happen will be positive. I know that if it comes to money we have negative mind, but it should be the positive things will flow.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

I just collect most of my information about bitcoin through bitcointalk and from the past few weeks i just never came across a good news regarding bitcoin. I agree with you that people should focus more on the positive side and spread some positive, true, good and informative news, so that unnecessary panic is avoided.

But it's so good to ride with the flow since actually fuds are also means for us to earn, and if you study or research it the fuds that create dumps happening before you may find out that you can earn with that fuds spreading event. And thinking positive is sometimes not helpful in some other cause since I'm sure you will baghold what you have if you didn't came and defy the negatives side coming on it on future times.
If you are not a trader and you are not sure of the position to ride with the flow, then you are better off holding. So many people in the past have ridden with the flow of bitcoin not even passing $1000 and they ended up buying at the peak while waiting for the $1000 they never ended up seeing. If you cannot follow trend, then you should not bother yourself trying to gamble your position in the market. Best to stick with long term position.
Yeah there are lot of expeculation that bitcoin will ended worse but for several years back we haven’t any worse outcome although it don’t follow close with trend but it end up positive so if you are an avid bitcoin users it is not difficult for you to follow the flow since you are already know what will happen next when its in the down stream next thing to happen will be climbing up high.

v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

Positive thinking is very good, but that does not mean we can avoid negative thoughts, because the problem is always there every time and everyone has their problems each, it is currently a lot of threads that discuss about price changes in bitcoin may be because everyone needs information the latest on bitcoin, and some they need advice to make decisions when bitcoin prices are declining,
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:46:10 AM

In life we must always think positive, if we always think positive then the whole body becomes healthy and what we produce certainly as expected, even in positive mind investment is needed because if not then it will make us easy to panic.
Positive thinker gives positive vibes to accept whatever happen with all your heart and believing that there will something going to happen that is much better on the first that you think will work. In whatever you do even you fail you can stand again and take that as lesson to learn. Being an investor, have have to take all the consequences, there is a challenge to survive and if you think negatively surely you will lose and cannot move forward.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

Maintaining positive thinking is not easy, when we have problems then we often think negatively that our problems are too heavy while others, in facts all peoples have problems but the most important thing is how we solve the problems.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

That is true, many people who read the negative news about Bitcoin price will panic. Let us become positive thinking so its bring positive things. Just be in your self and don't listen to others if they said bad news.
They take the dropping of the price of bitcoin negatively which is not good for the current situation instead of thinking about it too much which will make you panic, think about it as an opportunity to buy more bitcoins while the price is still down. We need to be positive about it so we can also attract some positive news.
Human nature is always fond of looking at the negative side and panicking a whole lot which totally blinds them from seeing the positive side. It takes a specific mindset to be able to overcome that. It is high time we started bringing in positive vibes but the truth is that some people actually got into cryptocurrency for the greedy reasons, with the idea of getting quick bucks which is the reason we will always have the negative ones.
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:49:26 AM

Anyhow from so many people., it will not be easy or feel confident to a more positive thinking / supporting something that's happening towards a more bright, due it can also inadequate knowledge or unfamiliar/less deep with a various info/things related to crypto.
I'm sure for the people who're have long been closer to crypto., would have thought more towards to a more positive and vice versa for the people who're have recently known a crypto, would have thoughts tended more negative things and feel doubt, etc that weakening till just considering it will die.

bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

Actually I bet that happiness depends on how you think, if you have a belief that bitcoin will be nice it will become nice, everyone thinks, believe in bitcoin, believe it will It gives us a better future. Many people have the psychological panic when the price drops, anxiety does not solve the problem, you see the price sometimes up down, do not believe in rumors, because the profile of the bitcoin period increase compared to the time it was created and price trend is always rising!
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

We can make good decisions if we are thinking positive. Negative thinking can lead us to feel stress. We can commit many mistakes if we are always thinking negative.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:21:56 AM

Speculations on the forum aren't the real reason why bitcoins price is falling. Blame those "experts" who are saying that bitcoin is a fraud, bitcoin is ponzi and bla bla bla. Let's all remain optimistic and forget about those people who are pessimistic with the future of bitcoin, it won't help the market and as well ourselves. I agree on this campaign, let's start with ourselves, focus with your goal (long term) and don't put too much attention to the FUDs.
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

Our life full of something negativity but when go through the thinking and your mindset is being positive you will never gets frustrated and being positive turn into good thing happens to Us .Be more positive like when you are waiting to increase the value of bitcoin just be patience and soon it will happen .
[/quot

Yes! I do agree A positive mind will result to a.positive outcome and motivation.. Everyday is a learning process  for me, match it up with patience, diligence, but 1st in for most faith from our Lord, to guide u in every challenges you/we face And also believe in company,work,compain you are into.. For sure you will glorify in the end..

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

I think that "positive" people are wrong as the "negative" ones, more over, "hope is not a strategy".
Positive and negative are just personal judgements, so let's get rid of them, and focus on real thinking and rational analysis.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:18:45 AM

It's ok to keep the feet on the ground, but in a lot of case optimism help to achieve "impossible" results.
Think about, a lot of fantastic realizations were judged "unrealistic" by "concrete" people.
So, a little madness it's no so bad... :-)

I think that "positive" people are wrong as the "negative" ones, more over, "hope is not a strategy".
Positive and negative are just personal judgements, so let's get rid of them, and focus on real thinking and rational analysis.

AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

Thats the reality, if one bad thing occurs that bad thing will become remarkable and all the good sides will be gone.
But we still need to change that attitude, we have to be possitive all the time. If we allow us to become affected with that bad news, it will only ruin our trust for that specific coin. So no matter what happen just stay positive.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: