Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:15:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer  (Read 130749 times)
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

They have collected 73% of the invest. I thought it would end with hardcap when the sales started but it didn’t happen. Anyway IPSX collected good invest… there are still 2 days remain, maybe they will make hardcap.
I'm pretty sure that they will. A lot of excitement around.
Yes, the development prospects are simply unreal !!!
Will they continue the project even if ICO's minimum goal is not met? Usually good projects come from situations like this, there are countless examples of ICOs that have failed and then become great projects! In addition, projects that raise high amounts of dollars do not have more room for growth.
But the minimum goal of ICO has long been fulfilled, and is approaching the maximum!
Are you sure that ICO will end in 2 days?
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

Are you planning to get listed on other exchanges or not ?I mean where we can buy more coins since there is problem with funding now
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:51:08 AM

They have collected 73% of the invest. I thought it would end with hardcap when the sales started but it didn’t happen. Anyway IPSX collected good invest… there are still 2 days remain, maybe they will make hardcap.
Will they continue the project even if ICO's minimum goal is not met? Usually good projects come from situations like this, there are countless examples of ICOs that have failed and then become great projects! In addition, projects that raise high amounts of dollars do not have more room for growth.
But the minimum goal of ICO has long been fulfilled, and is approaching the maximum!

why not ,you can visit official website https://ip.sx/  ,there is one coutdown timer .

accually i think the crowd-sale time too short ,hope can collect engouh fund for development.
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:43:43 AM

IPSX is now on CoinMagnet

https://coinmagnet.io/projects/ip-exchange
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

congratulations! The project becomes more and more popular, well done!
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

Are you planning to get listed on other exchanges or not ?I mean where we can buy more coins since there is problem with funding now
Yes, we can confirm that we are in contact with exchanges. However, for now we can’t disclose any details. Rest assured that we are analyzing all the aspects and we also want to have a good project and economics for the token.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:02:05 AM

Yes, we can confirm that we are in contact with exchanges. However, for now we can’t disclose any details. Rest assured that we are analyzing all the aspects and we also want to have a good project and economics for the token.

Nice update dev is already in contact with exchanges I hope you will bring interesting news for community. This is very successful ICO so it need a good exchange to maintain its growth I hope this will be really amazing project.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:49:14 PM

How I can sell my IP-adress? Can you explaine? If I want to sell my IP for someone, that he must have acces for my PC?  Huh

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

why not ,you can visit official website https://ip.sx/  ,there is one coutdown timer .

accually i think the crowd-sale time too short ,hope can collect engouh fund for development.

I agree. The crowdfund should be extended for a few days if the max cap isnt reached before the end.
Although they state they are well funded... Hitting that cap shouldnt be an issue and i doubt anyone would complain about extension

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
LRPchange

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:06:55 AM

You have posted in the wrong Thread. This is the ANN thread not the Bounty one.
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:14:49 AM

I agree. The crowdfund should be extended for a few days if the max cap isnt reached before the end.
Although they state they are well funded... Hitting that cap shouldnt be an issue and i doubt anyone would complain about extension

i received good news from telegram ,ipsx team already collect 70% of cap ,really amazing in this short time , already success.
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:21:47 AM

It looks a pretty awesome project, since we are in a world full of IP network, your project will enhances the quality on distributed network layer. I am very happy with it.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:15:28 AM

i received good news from telegram ,ipsx team already collect 70% of cap ,really amazing in this short time , already success.
Some projects are bound to get funded in the shortest time, checking the project I found my confidence. The funding will be complete soon whereas the cap is low

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:52:34 AM

right now ipsx collect $7,700,982 OF  $9,400,000 (82%) ,will be end today ,congratulations to official and investor ,sure success
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

IPSX Token Sale — final stage! Don't miss out! Less than 24 hours.

The tokens are automatically transferred into your wallets. In order to see them use the following details:
token contract address: 0x001f0aa5da15585e5b2305dbab2bac425ea71007
token symbol: IPSX
decimals: 18
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

My review
https://cryptoarts.wordpress.com/2018/03/05/ipsx-ip-exchange-decentralized/

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

IPSX TOKEN SALE HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED AS OF 15:00 UTC!!! Our Telegram community will remain muted until tomorrow, March 6th 2018 9:00AM UTC and we will be able to answer all questions. If you have any urgent matters, please feel free to contact the team via email at contact@ip.sx We appreciate your continued support. Thanks, everyone!
TheCraMan

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

IPSX — Token Sale has ended

https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-token-sale-has-ended-dc3c24699ac5
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

IPSX TOKEN SALE HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED AS OF 15:00 UTC!!! Our Telegram community will remain muted until tomorrow, March 6th 2018 9:00AM UTC and we will be able to answer all questions. If you have any urgent matters, please feel free to contact the team via email at contact@ip.sx We appreciate your continued support. Thanks, everyone!

Well congrats on the successful sale. in the medium post it said you raised 9.5k eth!
That's a mighty big number.

I look forward to seeing some development and checking out the product

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

Congratulations guys! Project has raised more than 9500 ETH, and that's a very solid result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: