Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer  (Read 130747 times)
huhansan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

IPSX team will be participating the European Parliament on 2nd of May which is big thing to be considered. This participation will bring good exposure for the project at first step and then chance to make some partnerships using the platform. All eyes will be on the results form this attendance in coming days under updates.
This is a good publicity opportunity. We will see that the European Parliament has a very strong influence on IPSX tokens and can attract many well-funded companies to cooperate with it.
For general investors, this is also a big boost to the price of tokens.
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

Can’t wait for the start of this project. So interesting ideas coming from your team!

Hey there. Have you read the latest news? We launched two programs that allows everybody to win additional IPSX tokens. Details for Testing Enrollment program can be found here: https://medium.ip.sx/testing-enrollment-program-is-live-4b885f2c467c

Details for the second program, Referral program, can be found here: https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-referral-program-is-live-9f6eea697fdd
nomadic09

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:34:41 AM

Be sure to check out the demo to get a taste of the potential of IPSX!!

https://demo.ip.sx
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:51:29 AM

IPSX team will be participating the European Parliament on 2nd of May which is big thing to be considered. This participation will bring good exposure for the project at first step and then chance to make some partnerships using the platform. All eyes will be on the results fromomhis attendance in coming days under updates.

Through partnership we can able to get more exposure but what are the major companies that are going to attend the conference. I hope this is the first conference they are attending the crowdsale.

This isnt a conference - it is directly talking to the legislative part of the government! So this will help promote blockchain and IPSX as part of the long term crypto space in their minds!

Ok, whether which legislative part of the government are they directly talking and if everything goes towards the positive direction we will have great future for IPSX project. When is the actual meeting held and is there any specific time mentioned by them?

trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

ICO has ended little more than month ago and demo already out. Price already pumping but $12 millions is still low capitalization for such massive project and idea. FOMO is coming  Cool
bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

ICO has ended little more than month ago and demo already out. Price already pumping but $12 millions is still low capitalization for such massive project and idea. FOMO is coming  Cool

I hope we have to wait until the meeting should be completed because they are speaking directly to legislative, but nobody doesn't know what is going to be the outcome of this meeting. Soon they will list in many exchanges then automatically the price will start kicking.
James19_402

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:11:49 AM

The referral program is now LIVE as well guys. Come to our TG and check it out.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:02:59 AM

I hope we have to wait until the meeting should be completed because they are speaking directly to legislative, but nobody doesn't know what is going to be the outcome of this meeting. Soon they will list in many exchanges then automatically the price will start kicking.
These are great news for people and supporters who are concerned about the project. We can understand that team members are actively involved in the construction and development of projects. I am looking forward to it。
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

Dear Community!
Please check some fresh news: IPSX | Weekly summary and next week plans
https://medium.ip.sx/weekly-summary-and-next-week-plans-46d8614c551
fajarkus12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

Dear Community!
Please check some fresh news: IPSX | Weekly summary and next week plans
https://medium.ip.sx/weekly-summary-and-next-week-plans-46d8614c551

I think IPSX team seriously to developt this project and seem their progress still on track in accordance with road map. Also about the referral program, i think can help this project to be famous because many people will interested to promote IPSX
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:37:44 AM

I think IPSX team seriously to developt this project and seem their progress still on track in accordance with road map. Also about the referral program, i think can help this project to be famous because many people will interested to promote IPSX

Yea when the full platform comes out it will be great.
fajarkus12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:45:27 AM

Before that happen maybe we can accumulate IPSX token as much as possible because the price is cheap i think. When full platform comes out i think IPSX price can increase rapidly, moreover if IPSX listed on big exchange later
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

Before that happen maybe we can accumulate IPSX token as much as possible because the price is cheap i think. When full platform comes out i think IPSX price can increase rapidly, moreover if IPSX listed on big exchange later

If you find any potential in a company and the company has the ability to reach the target then surely we have to buy the IPSX coin when it is cheap. Now they released only DEMO version, yes when the live version went live we can able to see the price will skyrocket.
fajarkus12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

If you find any potential in a company and the company has the ability to reach the target then surely we have to buy the IPSX coin when it is cheap. Now they released only DEMO version, yes when the live version went live we can able to see the price will skyrocket.

I hope there is no bad news in the cryptocurrency world so that everything is fine and IPSX token can skyrocket smoothly when the team released the live version
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:43:33 AM

I hope there is no bad news in the cryptocurrency world so that everything is fine and IPSX token can skyrocket smoothly when the team released the live version

Thank you for the overwhelmed support. It is much appreciated.
buonngu.miendo4

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

Last update where demo release was discussed excitedly, made everyone same enthusiast like team. Now we know that the release is at only two days distance from us and complete guidance to use upcoming release will be provided by then as well. Would like to test to see what is all about the product made me interested in it as well like everyone.
TheCraMan

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

Last update where demo release was discussed excitedly, made everyone same enthusiast like team. Now we know that the release is at only two days distance from us and complete guidance to use upcoming release will be provided by then as well. Would like to test to see what is all about the product made me interested in it as well like everyone.

There is a windows client at the moment, but others will come. Many features are in course of development and we intend to keep the testing open for a longer period. You may refer to the wiki for additional details: https://ipexchange.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IPSXDemo/pages/166723585/How+to+Enroll+in+ISPX+Testing+Program
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:00:24 PM

All markets are in small correction phase right now for last 10 hours. By the release of demo market will be back successfully and the update will input effect in growth of market share. Also that even of European Parliament should have big impact let's wait for excited times. Everything looks awesome in short term view as well.
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:30:32 AM

The project is very good and with strong and dedicated team, however the marketing and popularity of IPSX is rather low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: