Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer  (Read 130749 times)
paskal_navi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

Dear Community,

Here are the referral and testing programs translated in Chinese:

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/JfiR0-U2_QlqZNk9ZBoglw

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/V4sT8h9W1IFVFlTjPbFMeg
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

I am fond of testing alpha/beta versions of different projects just to enhance my information and knowledge about different things that how they work. Like others have pointed out already this industry is very big and IPSX has under $10m market which doesn't justify the tech. At least 10x from here is easily possible in few months. Completion of project will play key role in all this.

I agree with you, i think when we close to with full version release this token price can jump at least more higher than the current price, my prediction in this year IPSX price can hit $0.1 per token
BitJohnW

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

I am fond of testing alpha/beta versions of different projects just to enhance my information and knowledge about different things that how they work. Like others have pointed out already this industry is very big and IPSX has under $10m market which doesn't justify the tech. At least 10x from here is easily possible in few months. Completion of project will play key role in all this.

I agree with you, i think when we close to with full version release this token price can jump at least more higher than the current price, my prediction in this year IPSX price can hit $0.1 per token
I am also confident in this, the price of 0.1 this year is the minimum. Developers are very actively developing the project, plans to develop the project lay out every week. When they enter the active phase of marketing, it will be super. New investors, and stock exchanges will give movement.

romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

I am also confident in this, the price of 0.1 this year is the minimum. Developers are very actively developing the project, plans to develop the project lay out every week. When they enter the active phase of marketing, it will be super. New investors, and stock exchanges will give movement.
I think that by the end of June the price of tokens will start to grow rapidly. After all, the launch of the platform is scheduled for the 3rd quarter of 2018. We just have to wait a little longer.

fajarkus12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:08:00 PM

I think that by the end of June the price of tokens will start to grow rapidly. After all, the launch of the platform is scheduled for the 3rd quarter of 2018. We just have to wait a little longer.

If IPSX price start to grow, i hope this token can be the top 100 coin/tokens in coinmarketcap. So people will know about this token, do research and interested to buy IPSX token for their investment
komawei

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:52:41 AM

If IPSX price start to grow, i hope this token can be the top 100 coin/tokens in coinmarketcap. So people will know about this token, do research and interested to buy IPSX token for their investment
The influence factors of the token price include the fluctuation of the market and the degree of software development of the team. So we need to wait for the full version to come out.
Dynika

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

Look at binance and it can become the best example how exchange site will work. Man, if the platform will alive and $100M marketcap looks so easy to consider in fact a lot of people are using exchange site.
Binance was starting from nothing and this time it becomes the largest exchange site in the world. If IPSX platform will alive and it's friendly exchange site and so many demands will come to the platform.

Interesting viewpoint - IPSX is an exchange for IP addresses though. Its a pretty big industry (just read the whitepaper!) and they could get a decent market share.

And also,whats even most important,i dont think they have any competition on the market yet.So they have huge opportunity.

That's why, without any competitor yet i think IPSX token really worth for investment. Moreover today i saw this token price is down, so this is our opportunity to buy more IPSX token
I have seen projects that are ipsx competitors. but I think they are weaker projects. I like IPSX. I look forward to launching the platform.

you can earn tokens testing out the beta now! https://medium.ip.sx/testing-enrollment-program-is-live-4b885f2c467c
I'm testing the platform from the very beginning. I managed to find one small mistake. I wonder how many tokens will be paid.
Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

I also think that the project has great potential. The main thing is that they do not slow down the pace of development. And when there will be a release of the platform, they should expect a large pump.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:19:23 AM

It is is testing phase and this is the main purpose to find out errors and vulnerabilities in the app. You should contact the team if there is not any suggested or mentioned way in this case usually there are forms for highlighting bugs. IPSX after intensive testing when will release product it will conquer the market as we already see lot of positiveness in people for this.
James19_402

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

Check out our latest blog post here:

https://medium.ip.sx/meet-our-new-project-manager-ovidiu-rauca-263e4d6a6cfc
Kovanyy89

Activity: 173

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

I think the price will start to rise at the end of June. After all, the launch of the platform is planned for the 3rd quarter of this year. But I don't think the price will go up 10 times.

James19_402

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

Dear Community,

Here are the referral and testing programs translated in Chinese:

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/JfiR0-U2_QlqZNk9ZBoglw

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/V4sT8h9W1IFVFlTjPbFMeg
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:17:29 AM

I think the price will start to rise at the end of June. After all, the launch of the platform is planned for the 3rd quarter of this year. But I don't think the price will go up 10 times.

Hi there. If you're interested in discussing price and trading there is a trading channel on telegram: https://t.me/IPSXTrading
baoboi5550

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:48:40 AM

I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the whitepaper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly
fajarkus12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the whitepaper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly

You can visit IPSX website and the white paper location on the top of page. Here it's : https://ip.sx/dist/Whitepaper-IPSX-05.pdf
Or maybe you can visit bounty thread and open the spreadsheet link for translator campaign if you want to read white paper in local language
TheCraMan

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

I find the roadmap. Anyone help me please

Here is a link to our roadmap. If there are any more developments it will be reflected there. Thanks for your continued support and interest  https://ip.sx/#roadmap
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:15:14 AM

The weekly's update will be coming out on Monday. Stay tuned everyone.
miyami

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

I hope this update will affect the price of the token.. The price fell very much.
0.71x USD
0.89x ETH
0.96x BTC
I don't know what's causing this price drop.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

Another good buy chance during this small dip during the markets crumble yesterday. I can't wait for next update to be published tomorrow. It is suitable time which don't know how much will allow to accumulate at these ranges tokens. We can't find similar projects but having approach to real solution is rare which is here only.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:48:15 AM

I hope this update will affect the price of the token.. The price fell very much.
0.71x USD
0.89x ETH
0.96x BTC
I don't know what's causing this price drop.

I guess someone pumped the price,and dumped a bit,but best is to see this as extra opportunity to buy more and therefore lower your average price(in case you bought during that pump)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: