Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO] 👻 CHARIOT 👻 - A NEW WAY OF MINING  (Read 2030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

excellent project with Service that operates in accordance with the unique TDSoM system, which combines the best principles of decentralization - tokenization, remote surveillance, stock storage, escrow agencies and voting in smart contracts. I like your project. I hope your project will be a great success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

How often will payments be made for those who will be engaged in mining on this platform?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

How often will payments be made for those who will be engaged in mining on this platform?
I think this will happen every month, or I'm wrong
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:38:24 PM

In my opinion, this only applies to the lottery, and the proceeds from the mining will be constantly paid to the platform participant in the form of tokens on his account
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

Mine what kind of crypto currency will we be? Internal or already existing? Such as BTC or ETH?

As I understand it - the internal TOM (Token Of Mining). For existing cryptocurrency, this platform is no longer relevant. With "old men" you need to work in old ways.

I understand it the same, not relevant for already existing coins. That means even if this project is a success, it will take years... Seems to me like it is a bit late to the crypto party, but well... we will see
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

In my opinion, this only applies to the lottery, and the proceeds from the mining will be constantly paid to the platform participant in the form of tokens on his account
Oh really? Then it's very cool, I like this approach! Smiley
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

Only recently I got acquainted with the project. Really a very interesting and unusual project. I really liked it.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:00:45 PM

Only recently I got acquainted with the project. Really a very interesting and unusual project. I really liked it.

I agree that now more and more unusual projects are needed, since there are so many similar ones.
lordmick

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

I agree that now more and more unusual projects are needed, since there are so many similar ones.

In the description, I did not quite understand what the project will work on. So to say, Tell me just one thing, I did not quite understand the main idea of ​​the project. Can you somehow formulate it?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

In the description, I did not quite understand what the project will work on. So to say, Tell me just one thing, I did not quite understand the main idea of ​​the project. Can you somehow formulate it?

I'll take from the description of the project. It's very clear there
The mission of the project is to make the extraction more profitable and transparent for ordinary investors using a new
transparent production management system TDSoM, developed by our team.
Nimbo420

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

Seems like a really good idea. Definitely watching!
urikmarkov

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

Do you have a White Paper? I can't find it anywhere.
lordmick

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

I'll take from the description of the project. It's very clear there
The mission of the project is to make the extraction more profitable and transparent for ordinary investors using a new
transparent production management system TDSoM, developed by our team.
For some reason I did not see it myself (((Really, it's all very clear.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:39:56 PM

By the way, do not explain what a chariot is? And then I can not fully understand the term
Sentenzo

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

How can I join to the bounty campaign
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

By the way, do not explain what a chariot is? And then I can not fully understand the term
The project proposes to create a platform for the organization of production, while fully confidential for organizations
Neymar10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

The project proposes to create a platform for the organization of production, while fully confidential for organizations
Hmm, that's not entirely clear. And what prospects does the project offer for future use?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

Hmm, that's not entirely clear. And what prospects does the project offer for future use?
Only the brightest. Projects will develop so we say under the protection.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:41:28 PM

Only the brightest. Projects will develop so we say under the protection.
In general, it is clear that nothing is clear) Thank you for the time
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:55:17 AM

I like how they present material and information about their project
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: