Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:17:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO] 👻 CHARIOT 👻 - A NEW WAY OF MINING  (Read 2040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

Dear partners explain me please, what are the Basic principles of CHARIOT?
 Huh
Security of collection, storage, distribution of funds and unforeseen losses. • Minimizing risks, preventing and eliminating unforeseen factors and / or circumstances by actively influencing project development. • Determining the rationality of the EADC selection by voting. • Increase of profitability in the mining market for investors. • Observance of anonymity, offline work through independent representatives
But what is Smart contract CHARIOT? What for do we need it? What is it in reality? What is the base of the platform???
Smart contract CHARIOT - is a computer transaction protocol based on the Ethereum platform aimed at fulfilling general contractual terms (payment terms, confidentiality, compulsory execution), eliminating deliberate and accidental losses minimizing the need for trusted intermediaries. The purpose of the smart contract is to reduce losses from fraud, the costs of subsequent legal proceedings and transaction costs.
When the lottery would be carried out? How it is going on?
 Huh
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

Huh
Security of collection, storage, distribution of funds and unforeseen losses. • Minimizing risks, preventing and eliminating unforeseen factors and / or circumstances by actively influencing project development. • Determining the rationality of the EADC selection by voting. • Increase of profitability in the mining market for investors. • Observance of anonymity, offline work through independent representatives
But what is Smart contract CHARIOT? What for do we need it? What is it in reality? What is the base of the platform???
Smart contract CHARIOT - is a computer transaction protocol based on the Ethereum platform aimed at fulfilling general contractual terms (payment terms, confidentiality, compulsory execution), eliminating deliberate and accidental losses minimizing the need for trusted intermediaries. The purpose of the smart contract is to reduce losses from fraud, the costs of subsequent legal proceedings and transaction costs.
 Huh
Every quarter, following the results of payments from the mining, lotteries are held to distribute tokens or any other digital, fiat and material values. As a result, each participant will receive a certain prize. Lottery is conducted through an online broadcast by means of a random selection of winners.
nrvkush

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

Huh
 Huh
Every quarter, following the results of payments from the mining, lotteries are held to distribute tokens or any other digital, fiat and material values. As a result, each participant will receive a certain prize. Lottery is conducted through an online broadcast by means of a random selection of winners.
I also have a question about price and its differentiation. It depends on what?
 Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
-60% 1TOM = 0.00040ETH;
-55% 1TOM = 0.00045ETH;
-50% 1TOM = 0.00050ETH;
-40% 1TOM = 0.00050ETH.
nrvkush

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:24:34 AM

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
-60% 1TOM = 0.00040ETH;
-55% 1TOM = 0.00045ETH;
-50% 1TOM = 0.00050ETH;
-40% 1TOM = 0.00050ETH.

Thank you very much)) I really enjoy your project, it is very cool according to me)))
 Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
-60% 1TOM = 0.00040ETH;
-55% 1TOM = 0.00045ETH;
-50% 1TOM = 0.00050ETH;
-40% 1TOM = 0.00050ETH.

Thank you very much)) I really enjoy your project, it is very cool according to me)))
 Smiley
Not at all) It was a pleasure to help you) Welcome any moment
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

I really like that this project is localized in several languages, it says a lot. for example, that the founders are serious about their project and are interested in attracting more users and investors. Great work!
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

I really like that this project is localized in several languages, it says a lot. for example, that the founders are serious about their project and are interested in attracting more users and investors. Great work!
Do you seriously think that this provides some advantages? This is certainly good, but I'm not sure that this is really a necessary part of every ICO project
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

Very interesting project with its own tasks, an unusual approach
retrend

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:45:17 AM

This project is designed for new miners or for those who have long been in this field and already have experience in mining?
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

I agree, but I do not understand how the bonus program is happening
kiluala

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

it's such a nice project  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:10:11 AM

Everything is described in technical documents, read
Leather

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

This project is designed for new miners or for those who have long been in this field and already have experience in mining?
Well, it seems to me it does not really matter, what is the difference between these two categories?
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

Everything is described in technical documents, read

Yes, I read, but I can not find the information I need
retrend

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

Well, it seems to me it does not really matter, what is the difference between these two categories?
Maybe this is so, I do not argue. I just decided to ask to be sure. Smiley
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

It is very interesting what exactly the new TDSoM technology brings to the world of mining technology
Why this will be beneficial for the miners.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

It is very interesting what exactly the new TDSoM technology brings to the world of mining technology
I can not give a precise explanation, but apparently this technology was developed for optimization of mining. That is, it makes it more profitable, simple and convenient for the consumer.
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

I can not give a precise explanation, but apparently this technology was developed for optimization of mining. That is, it makes it more profitable, simple and convenient for the consumer.
Really? This is very interesting, but in which way?
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

Really? This is very interesting, but in which way?
I can not answer you this question, I do not know the details of how this technology will work, I have not yet studied this project in such detail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: