Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:37:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO] 👻 CHARIOT 👻 - A NEW WAY OF MINING  (Read 2040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jm1121

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

I'm going to participate in this - unusual is good.  Cannot beat a 60% bonus for getting in early as well.  I like it.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

How often will payments be made for those who will be engaged in mining on this platform?
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

How often will payments be made for those who will be engaged in mining on this platform?
I think this will happen every month, or I'm wrong
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

This project will be one of the leaders, among all that were on this forum. I'm sure of it!
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

This project will be one of the leaders, among all that were on this forum. I'm sure of it!

CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

In my opinion, this only applies to the lottery, and the proceeds from the mining will be constantly paid to the platform participant in the form of tokens on his account
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

Because his goal is one of the main at the moment
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

In my opinion, this only applies to the lottery, and the proceeds from the mining will be constantly paid to the platform participant in the form of tokens on his account

Oh really? Then it's very cool, I like this approach!  Smiley
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

What are you talking about? Now full of main goals
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:03:47 AM

This project is designed for new miners or for those who have long been in this field and already have experience in mining?
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

I mean that everyone is trying to blow it now, but new laws are coming out that prohibit activities like this
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

I mean that everyone is trying to blow it now, but new laws are coming out that prohibit activities like this

I know and have heard very much about this. But what is the essence? What follows from this?
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

I know and have heard very much about this. But what is the essence? What follows from this?

The fact that this project is just aimed at hiding your activities
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

that is, I can continue to engage in mining and the authorities do not recognize and I will not receive a fine?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

that is, I can continue to engage in mining and the authorities do not recognize and I will not receive a fine?

All right, the project will encrypt your activity and you will be invisible to different structures
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

All right, the project will encrypt your activity and you will be invisible to different structures

It's quite interesting, I'm very intrigued, thank you very much, otherwise I would not understand the main essence of the project!
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

I saw the term on the portal like investor-miner, so tell me please what is it? What does it mean?
 Huh
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

I saw the term on the portal like investor-miner, so tell me please what is it? What does it mean?
 Huh
The investor-miner is the real token and conditionally deposited share of mining holder
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

Huh
The investor-miner is the real token and conditionally deposited share of mining holder
Also I have a question about Long-term growth of the token value. Tel me datails  Smiley
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

Huh
Also I have a question about Long-term growth of the token value. Tel me datails  Smiley
• The growth in the quantity of transactions that stimulate demand for domestic currency.
• The international MDC network organized for the cryptocurrency mining.
• The computing power for innovative aiming at the blockchain development
• The increase of the number of international partners and MDC escrow agents.
• The active usage of the TOM token on exchanges and for personal purposes.
• Conducting the win-win lotteries
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: